Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree60Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 7th, 2018, 03:19 PM   #71
Senior Member
 
Ploughboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: United States
Posts: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by deGanis View Post
Septuagint, vulgate, codex Vaticanus, codex Alexandrius, codex Aminatinus.... etc

Can you look up the dates, places and people yourself, or will that do you?

Darn objective perspective - itís always going to catch you out....
Nothing there is edited and all contain the Bible. If you want to entertain a lie then you have to provide people, places and dates as to when the Bible was corrupted. You are a total fake. No Christian wages war against Scripture. You've been a fake since you started posting. You prefer Islam over Christianity and then call anyone who doesn't agree with your warped view of Christianity a fake. Well I can trace all my beliefs down to the first century church. Your beliefs are traced back to the 20th century liberalism and go no further.
Ploughboy is offline  
Old July 7th, 2018, 03:22 PM   #72
Senior Member
 
Ploughboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: United States
Posts: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by deGanis View Post
History isnít subject to fad and fashion???? I canít believe you could even think that, never mind write it! History is completely subject to fad and fashion! Have you ever studied history, or do you just come up with this stuff? Good grief, do you really think there is some truly objective history book??

History shouldnít be taught by liberals??? I reject your fatuous label of Ďliberalí as I donít think you actually have any idea what that term means. I think what you are trying to say is that you donít think anyone who disagrees with your parochial and bigoted world view should teach it.

Once again, you have taken absolutely no notice of what I have said, regarding my comments on you using biblical perspective to argue, have you? But then in the short time I have discussed things with you, you have shown a spectacular ability to side step anything that challenges you.

I donít challenge Christians - I challenge you! True Christians donít spout the malice and prejudice you do. I have no humility? I wonder if we should have a vote here and letís see between you and I, who has displayed the greater humility. You have no understanding of the Christian faith, so dont even try to lecture me on what I should do. What is apparent is that every day in your hateful diatribes you fall short of Matthew 22:35-40

You are a complete phony. Look, I live in a museum and own history. I have studied history non-stop for 15 years straight. I have access to all source documents and what I don't have I can get in one click. I have put in my time in research but you have only your bigoted emotions and fake persona.
Ploughboy is offline  
Old July 7th, 2018, 03:40 PM   #73
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Logres
Posts: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploughboy View Post
Nothing there is edited and all contain the Bible. If you want to entertain a lie then you have to provide people, places and dates as to when the Bible was corrupted. You are a total fake. No Christian wages war against Scripture. You've been a fake since you started posting. You prefer Islam over Christianity and then call anyone who doesn't agree with your warped view of Christianity a fake. Well I can trace all my beliefs down to the first century church. Your beliefs are traced back to the 20th century liberalism and go no further.
Nothing has been edited? Have you heard of the Apocrypha? Used to be quite popular in the Ďun editedí bible?

I am sorry ploughboy, I have to provide nothing. If you have such a closed mind, how can anyone discuss anything with you. I do not make war on scripture (there you go with your humility again, bless you) I would never claim to be a good Christian, but at least I try. Whatís your excuse? I donít call you a fake Christian because you donít conform to my views, I call you that because you donít conform to the teaching of Jesus Ďlove one another, as I have loved you.í I think - though correct me if I am wrong - that was in the first century church

I also prefer Islam to Christianity? Uh huh, sure I do, absolutely. Do these sort of claims make you feel empowered. I wonder if anyone else agrees. Or whether they, like me, think they just make you sound like a crank?
Thanks from Clara007
deGanis is offline  
Old July 7th, 2018, 03:52 PM   #74
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Logres
Posts: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploughboy View Post
You are a complete phony. Look, I live in a museum and own history. I have studied history non-stop for 15 years straight. I have access to all source documents and what I don't have I can get in one click. I have put in my time in research but you have only your bigoted emotions and fake persona.
Gosh, you live in a museum! And you have studied history for 15 years!!? My goodness. I canít compete with that, as all of my study of history has been at those notoriously ill informed liberal schools. So I imagine, that means I havenít studied history at all, right?

AND you have access to ALL source documents? You mean every one, ever, from every perspective? I very much doubt that. But actually you donít, because you then say that the ones you donít, you can get with one click (make up your mind would you) Internetís a wonderful thing though isnít it?

And you STILL donít get it. After all of that, all of your quotes donít PROVE anything, they are OPINIONS not FACTS. When you are ready to discuss facts, bring it on!
deGanis is offline  
Old July 7th, 2018, 03:56 PM   #75
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 31,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by deGanis View Post
Nothing has been edited? Have you heard of the Apocrypha? Used to be quite popular in the Ďun editedí bible?

I am sorry ploughboy, I have to provide nothing. If you have such a closed mind, how can anyone discuss anything with you. I do not make war on scripture (there you go with your humility again, bless you) I would never claim to be a good Christian, but at least I try. Whatís your excuse? I donít call you a fake Christian because you donít conform to my views, I call you that because you donít conform to the teaching of Jesus Ďlove one another, as I have loved you.í I think - though correct me if I am wrong - that was in the first century church

I also prefer Islam to Christianity? Uh huh, sure I do, absolutely. Do these sort of claims make you feel empowered. I wonder if anyone else agrees. Or whether they, like me, think they just make you sound like a crank?
He's a long way beyond crank. He's well into the shit-house rat crazy zone.
RNG is offline  
Old July 7th, 2018, 03:58 PM   #76
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 31,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by deGanis View Post
Gosh, you live in a museum! And you have studied history for 15 years!!? My goodness. I canít compete with that, as all of my study of history has been at those notoriously ill informed liberal schools. So I imagine, that means I havenít studied history at all, right?

AND you have access to ALL source documents? You mean every one, ever, from every perspective? I very much doubt that. But actually you donít, because you then say that the ones you donít, you can get with one click (make up your mind would you) Internetís a wonderful thing though isnít it?

And you STILL donít get it. After all of that, all of your quotes donít PROVE anything, they are OPINIONS not FACTS. When you are ready to discuss facts, bring it on!
So after studying history for 15 years he still couldn't get it and had to buy it.

I wonder, is it Dot Don who sold it to him? That would make sense, given each of their characteristics.
RNG is offline  
Old July 7th, 2018, 06:29 PM   #77
Senior Member
 
Ploughboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: United States
Posts: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by deGanis View Post
Nothing has been edited? Have you heard of the Apocrypha? Used to be quite popular in the Ďun editedí bible?
I can tell right away you don't have one day in scholarly research. Nobody has tamper with the Apocrypha. It still reads the same as the Dead Sea Scrolls that contained them. Nobody edited the Bible either. What happened is that the Puritans removed the Apocrypha from the Bible. Yet it was still found in the 1611 KJV which I have. I also have old English translations before the KJV which also had the apocrypha. The Latin Vulgate contained the apocrypha. But they were never considered Scripture. Only the Roman Catholic Church considered the apocrypha Scripture. Protestants and Anglican Catholics do not consider them Scripture and neither did the ancient Jews. They are very good for history and moral lessons which is why we read them today. I'm Anglican so the Apocrypha is not taboo. We just don't consider them Scripture. But we don't throw them out either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deGanis View Post
I am sorry ploughboy, I have to provide nothing. If you have such a closed mind, how can anyone discuss anything with you. I do not make war on scripture (there you go with your humility again, bless you) I would never claim to be a good Christian, but at least I try. Whatís your excuse? I donít call you a fake Christian because you donít conform to my views, I call you that because you donít conform to the teaching of Jesus Ďlove one another, as I have loved you.í I think - though correct me if I am wrong - that was in the first century church
I would have never known you were a Christian by some of the things you've posted here and positions held. Now I will admit, I may have been hard on you but only because you come on so headstrong and filled with many assumptions which you have forcefully propagated as true when they weren't. Then there is the popular occult practice in which occultists pretend to be Christians with this masquerade of righteousness while at the same time impugning the Scriptures and behaving like antichrists. So when you behave that way I am led to believe you are not a Christian based on your own words and positions held here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deGanis View Post
I also prefer Islam to Christianity? Uh huh, sure I do, absolutely.
Well if I remember right, you were opposing me on the muslim topic. You clearly wanted more muslims in America which is completely 150% antichrist position. Muslims just want to wipe Christians off the face of the earth and therefore letting them into this country is an act of war. They come here only to murder U.S. citizens and take over the nation. No Christian should be an Islam Defender. You should be a Gospel defender instead. Muslims come here with their evil message and anyone with any sense should be countering their message. But, liberals want more muslims and ignore all warning signs such as the fact that all these muslim "refugees" are mostly all men of fighting age with hardly any women or children. That is because they left their families behind to fight jihad as is commanded in the Qur'an and Sunnah to do. The muslim art of warfare is wage by emigration and nothing has changed in their war tactics in 1400 years.
Ploughboy is offline  
Old July 7th, 2018, 06:39 PM   #78
Senior Member
 
Ploughboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: United States
Posts: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
So after studying history for 15 years he still couldn't get it and had to buy it.

I wonder, is it Dot Don who sold it to him? That would make sense, given each of their characteristics.
I do no research online. I spend for research materials. That is how serious research is done. I do only 1% of my research online and that's usually to hunt down books and references to books. You see, I have this obsessive hatred for fabricated quotations. I mean I really hate that shit! I have discovered that so much of what we read that is in quotations is not even real or authentic. So I buy all books needed so I can assure those who read my posts on social media or here on forums, that everything I cite from comes from existing, reputable sources. I seriously do hate those who fabricate quotations. That's one of the main reasons why I buy up all references. If you're wondering how I am able to snag quotes from the Qur'an and Sunnah so quickly in debates its because I have built large databases online. I carefully hand typed all that information in to the very best of my ability. I will probably build more databases in the future but not on FB. I'm moving all my databases from FB over to other social media cites. I will also be deleting my FB account in the near future. But I will be moving my Islamic databases over to MeWe soon; maybe even over to Minds where I also have large databases. I have these specifically for debates. I can go on my own database and locate the topic with search engine and quickly snag whatever quotes I need. But I had to do a whole lotta reading in order to build all these databases. That's a lot of books!
Ploughboy is offline  
Old July 8th, 2018, 01:23 AM   #79
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Logres
Posts: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploughboy View Post
I can tell right away you don't have one day in scholarly research. Nobody has tamper with the Apocrypha. It still reads the same as the Dead Sea Scrolls that contained them. Nobody edited the Bible either. What happened is that the Puritans removed the Apocrypha from the Bible. Yet it was still found in the 1611 KJV which I have. I also have old English translations before the KJV which also had the apocrypha. The Latin Vulgate contained the apocrypha. But they were never considered Scripture. Only the Roman Catholic Church considered the apocrypha Scripture. Protestants and Anglican Catholics do not consider them Scripture and neither did the ancient Jews. They are very good for history and moral lessons which is why we read them today. I'm Anglican so the Apocrypha is not taboo. We just don't consider them Scripture. But we don't throw them out either.




I would have never known you were a Christian by some of the things you've posted here and positions held. Now I will admit, I may have been hard on you but only because you come on so headstrong and filled with many assumptions which you have forcefully propagated as true when they weren't. Then there is the popular occult practice in which occultists pretend to be Christians with this masquerade of righteousness while at the same time impugning the Scriptures and behaving like antichrists. So when you behave that way I am led to believe you are not a Christian based on your own words and positions held here.



Well if I remember right, you were opposing me on the muslim topic. You clearly wanted more muslims in America which is completely 150% antichrist position. Muslims just want to wipe Christians off the face of the earth and therefore letting them into this country is an act of war. They come here only to murder U.S. citizens and take over the nation. No Christian should be an Islam Defender. You should be a Gospel defender instead. Muslims come here with their evil message and anyone with any sense should be countering their message. But, liberals want more muslims and ignore all warning signs such as the fact that all these muslim "refugees" are mostly all men of fighting age with hardly any women or children. That is because they left their families behind to fight jihad as is commanded in the Qur'an and Sunnah to do. The muslim art of warfare is wage by emigration and nothing has changed in their war tactics in 1400 years.
Thank you for finally recognising that I donít have one day in scholarly research. I have lots and lots of them.

I think we are way off topic here. The question is teaching the bible compatible with US law. The answer was and remains no, because of separation of church and state.

However, look at your first paragraph and check what you have said. I know I canít compete with your scholarly attention to detail, but you may just notice a blatant contradiction of what you claimed, that the bible had not been editedÖ.just saying.

You may not know that I was a Christian by the things I have posted. Thatís because you have no idea of what a Christian is. You have no understanding of the teaching of Christ, otherwise you would not rant as you do about people who arenít the same as you. Yet you think it is me who makes assumptions that I propagate as truth!! I have said, more than once that I do not know, I believe. I would say that is the opposite of what you claim. The only people I will Ďcall outí are people, like you who undermine the faith, through your bigotry and ignorance. You do more to turn people away from Christianity that all of your mythologised enemies. I hope you feel proud. (Remember you still have not answered that question I asked you- how many people do you know who are converted to Christianity by condemnation? As I said, I know of hundreds of examples of folk being converted by love and understanding and getting alongside).

Your arrogance and lack of intellectual perspective know no bounds! Yes, I absolutely disagree with you about Islam. That doesnít mean - logically - that I prefer Islam to Christianity Ė unless of course you are omniscient! It means I disagree with you!

So why donít you return to what this debate actually is about (which you will lose), or start another post in which you can rant away to your hearts content?

(And by the way, you canít have a 150% position!)
deGanis is offline  
Old July 8th, 2018, 04:38 AM   #80
PMB
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: US
Posts: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploughboy View Post
Here's your problem: You do not understand the Bible at all. The entire Bible tells of one story, one account, one purpose, one truth, one God, and one religion. There are no two Bibles in one. Its all one Bible. Once you understand all this then you take into account the entire reveal message as one picture of law which our founders had in mind when they were working out the laws of this nation. God wrote the 10 Commandments with His own finger. The event on Mt.Sinai always represents the Divine Providence of law and order which even deists like Ben Franklin agreed with.

As for this sucking circumcision, I just read the Torah not long ago and don't remember any such passage containing any law which required a man to suck a boy's penis during circumcision. In fact, the law states that baby males should be circumcised on the 8th day which is actually very sensible.

You don't have to agree with it or get circumcised. But this view you have on the Jews does not come from the Torah which makes this view completely false. And if you think this came from the Talmud then quote chapter and verse. But before you do that, do you own the complete Talmud collection? Have you read the Talmud for yourself? If not, how can you know for sure that what you read on the Internet is true? In 95% of all cases I have investigated, these kind of allegations made that claim such and such a book contains this rotten awful deed do not pass the authentic test. The quotes either don't exist or they have been perverted by the fabricator. The other 5% involved something completely yanked out of context. This being said, I doubt you will find anything in the Talmud of this sucking circumcision.

So you quote your claims and I'll check for authenticity of the quote.
Quote:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7620446.html

The majority of Jewish circumcision ceremonies do not include metzitzah b’peh, in which the mohel, or circumciser, places their mouth directly on the wound to suck away the blood.
An estimated 3,000 babies are circumcised each year using the method in New York City, home to the largest Jewish population outside Israel.
The city’s mayor Bill de Blasio told reporters officials were in the process of identifying the mohel who had performed the procedure and expected “full cooperation from the community”
That article is wrong, its not just done in NY, its done at most orthodox Jewish places, even in downtown Detroit. They raised hell about it when the state of Mi was not going to allow that, when they locked up the Doctor who preform FGM on some Hindu Muslim girls. They should both be banned.
I agree with circumcision when done in a hospital setting , not a grown man sucking on an male infants penis.

Yes I understand the bible and once again its not in agreement with US laws except no murder or stealing. 2 out of 613 is not bad, is you want to live in a theology nation, move to Saudi Arabia.

Last edited by PMB; July 8th, 2018 at 04:54 AM.
PMB is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
bible, compatible, law, teaching



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are Islamic Teachings Compatible with U.S. Law? Ploughboy Americas 130 July 5th, 2018 10:14 AM
I Should Have Been Teaching At This School! tristanrobin Education 1 September 20th, 2017 05:10 PM
teaching lies webguy4 Education 145 June 10th, 2015 04:10 AM
You Should Seek the Way to Be Compatible with Christ work in just ways Christianity 0 July 28th, 2014 10:03 PM
teaching lies webguy4 Education 193 May 11th, 2013 08:52 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.