Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Big Government

Big Government Big Government Forum - Political Philosophy Forum


Thanks Tree19Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 4th, 2016, 09:58 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
OH come on, yourself, you nitwit. There are no BLACK names or WHITE names.

Who was our previous U.S. Attorney General was: Eric Holder.
Who is Obama's closest advisor: Valerie Jarrett
Speaker of the CA assembly: Karen Bass
U.S. House of Reps: John Conyers
CoChair of the DNC: Alexis Herman
Administrator of the EPA: Lisa Jackson
U.S. House Rep: Charlie Rangel
Chair of RNC: Michael Steele
U.S. House Rep: Maxine Waters
U.S. House Rep: John Lewis
Vanessa Williams, Dwayne Johnson, Diana Ross, Will Smith, Alicia Keyes, Michelle Obama, Eddie Murphy, Janet Jackson, John Legend...............
Should I go on??? YOU are a racist. No wonder you are voting for Trump. He probably thinks the way you do.
Michael Jackson? Are there ANY "whiter" male names than Mike or John?
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is offline  
Old October 4th, 2016, 10:26 AM   #12
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Where in the fuck to you live anyway?
My oldest son lives in Florida, his best friend is a black guy name Curtis.

I mean seriously WTF? You think all black guys are named Tyrone or something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
OH come on, yourself, you nitwit. There are no BLACK names or WHITE names.

Who was our previous U.S. Attorney General was: Eric Holder.
Who is Obama's closest advisor: Valerie Jarrett
Speaker of the CA assembly: Karen Bass
U.S. House of Reps: John Conyers
CoChair of the DNC: Alexis Herman
Administrator of the EPA: Lisa Jackson
U.S. House Rep: Charlie Rangel
Chair of RNC: Michael Steele
U.S. House Rep: Maxine Waters
U.S. House Rep: John Lewis
Vanessa Williams, Dwayne Johnson, Diana Ross, Will Smith, Alicia Keyes, Michelle Obama, Eddie Murphy, Janet Jackson, John Legend...............
Should I go on??? YOU are a racist. No wonder you are voting for Trump. He probably thinks the way you do.


oh, common it is just silly to not recognize that parts of the black community has an affinity for eccentric and unusual names to the extreme that some are notorious. just like the Connecticut hamptons white people have an affinity for douchie sounding names. fuck?

that being said there probably are a few black girls names muffy and white girls named LaQueeta
Thanks from imaginethat, kbear and coke
Sabcat is offline  
Old October 4th, 2016, 10:28 AM   #13
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Michael Jackson? Are there ANY "whiter" male names than Mike or John?
seth. chip i am always told richard as "no self-respecting black man would name his kid DICK"
Thanks from kbear
Sabcat is offline  
Old October 4th, 2016, 12:14 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
nuttyjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wilmette. Illinois
Posts: 3,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
oh, common it is just silly to not recognize that parts of the black community has an affinity for eccentric and unusual names to the extreme that some are notorious. just like the Connecticut hamptons white people have an affinity for douchie sounding names. fuck?

that being said there probably are a few black girls names muffy and white girls named LaQueeta
So, are you saying that because this kid has a name that you don't consider acceptable for Blacks to have, this makes it acceptable to be arrested, charged and to be standing trial for a 65 cent carton of milk? What if this were a white kid with a "Black" sounding name?
I'm wondering what the taxpayers in this community think about this. Personally, I think their money could be put to much better use!
nuttyjoe is offline  
Old October 4th, 2016, 12:20 PM   #15
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttyjoe View Post
So, are you saying that because this kid has a name that you don't consider acceptable for Blacks to have, this makes it acceptable to be arrested, charged and to be standing trial for a 65 cent carton of milk? What if this were a white kid with a "Black" sounding name?
I'm wondering what the taxpayers in this community think about this. Personally, I think their money could be put to much better use!
fuck no!

where are you getting that from. i am simply saying that it is disingenuous to claim that different cultures don't gravitate towards different names. it is amusing how this thread became completely derailed over the kids name. when i started the thread i didn't even give his name a second thought. fucking people are so caught up on the minor differences between them that they fail to recognize the real issues. then again i believe that is by design
Thanks from imaginethat and coke
Sabcat is offline  
Old October 4th, 2016, 01:04 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
seth. chip i am always told richard as "no self-respecting black man would name his kid DICK"
Never heard of Dick Gregory, huh?
Hollywood is offline  
Old October 4th, 2016, 01:05 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
oh, common it is just silly to not recognize that parts of the black community has an affinity for eccentric and unusual names to the extreme that some are notorious. just like the Connecticut hamptons white people have an affinity for douchie sounding names. fuck?

that being said there probably are a few black girls names muffy and white girls named LaQueeta
SOME PARTS....think about it. Then look at Kbear's post that instigated this little diversion.
Hollywood is offline  
Old October 4th, 2016, 01:38 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
nuttyjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wilmette. Illinois
Posts: 3,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
fuck no!

where are you getting that from. i am simply saying that it is disingenuous to claim that different cultures don't gravitate towards different names. it is amusing how this thread became completely derailed over the kids name. when i started the thread i didn't even give his name a second thought. fucking people are so caught up on the minor differences between them that they fail to recognize the real issues. then again i believe that is by design
I got it from the fact that you deflected your comments towards the naming of children based on culture, away from what I would have considered to be the important point of the topic: that a child was arrested, charged, and is standing trial for a 65 cent carton of milk!
For the record, all cultures hang on to their past; and name their children by such to a point.
For instance; I know of countless Irish families who name their sons Sean. Is there anything wrong with that?
Thanks from imaginethat
nuttyjoe is offline  
Old October 4th, 2016, 01:48 PM   #19
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Never heard of Dick Gregory, huh?
its a running joke that has been going on for years in my circle and have heard it elsewhere. i guess i just thought it was more common than it is.
Sabcat is offline  
Old October 4th, 2016, 01:50 PM   #20
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttyjoe View Post
I got it from the fact that you deflected your comments towards the naming of children based on culture, away from what I would have considered to be the important point of the topic: that a child was arrested, charged, and is standing trial for a 65 cent carton of milk!
For the record, all cultures hang on to their past; and name their children by such to a point.
For instance; I know of countless Irish families who name their sons Sean. Is there anything wrong with that?
my intent was to squash the diversion. fail on my part.
Sabcat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Big Government

Tags
$65, 14yearold, arrested, charged, child, free, lunch, program, standing, trial



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Idaho woman fired for giving free lunch to hungry child Franklin Current Events 3 December 23rd, 2015 05:41 PM
Former Hostgator employee arrested and charged with Rooting 2700 servers waitingtables Science and Technology 15 November 21st, 2013 02:28 PM
86 Year Old With Dementia Being Charged With Voter Fraud skews13 Current Events 15 March 11th, 2013 11:52 AM
Alleged Child Predator, Sandusky: Trial Proceeds garysher Current Events 6 June 14th, 2012 10:59 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.