Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Big Government

Big Government Big Government Forum - Political Philosophy Forum


Thanks Tree32Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:36 AM   #41
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endtherepublic View Post
The law is the State. See, we are not that far apart as you think
you are one of the few honest statists on this board.
Thanks from Endtherepublic
Sabcat is offline  
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:38 AM   #42
Senior Member
 
locke23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endtherepublic View Post
Karl Marx already has. Besides Capitalism would not allow anyone to become famous by pointing out the flaws of Capitalism. Oh wait, Bernie Sanders and the Democrat party is doing that already. The war has begun, you just have not realized it yet.
Karl Marx was proven wrong by the pointless deaths of hundreds of millions in the failure to make his theories work.

And the guy lived 150 years ago. You're telling me we haven't made progress in economic theory since then?
locke23 is offline  
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:40 AM   #43
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: earth
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
because i do not recognize the authority of the state. the only reason that it appears that i do is because they will send men w/ guns to my house to murder me or kidnap me and toss me into a cage if i do not.

here we have a story about a bully w/ a badge representing a false authority pushing a mother around because in his eyes her feeding her child in public is some kind of crime against humanity. in a thread on the very subject of the state overstepping its perceived authority, you a bully w/ a badge from another nation has the audacity to inquire how the state violates the rights of the people. it happens all of the time.

you want some sort of evidence. like what? from a court? the court is the state from the ruling bodies? they are the state.
See this Locke. Sabcat accepts what the State is. That is the first step in picking a position. Now, I disagree with Sabcat that fighting the state is the right thing. I firmly believe the State should become everything and should be responsible for providing to us according our need. Sabcat believe the opposite. But, at least Sabcat understands what the state is
Thanks from Sabcat
Endtherepublic is offline  
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:42 AM   #44
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: earth
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by locke23 View Post
Karl Marx was proven wrong by the pointless deaths of hundreds of millions in the failure to make his theories work.

And the guy lived 150 years ago. You're telling me we haven't made progress in economic theory since then?
No, capitalism caused pointless deaths because Capitalism was very good at convincing people that their greed and their jealousy should drive them. Marxist Socialism is the opposite. It is providing for people according to their needs. Not killing to justify there wants and desires.
Endtherepublic is offline  
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:42 AM   #45
Senior Member
 
locke23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endtherepublic View Post
Yes, of course the state is not above the law. The state is the law. Do you really believe Hillary Clinton is innocent of breaking the law? Of course she is not. She is a part of the state! Therefore the laws were not applied to her in the same manner as it would be the general citizenry. Do you have a vote every time a swat team is sent to raid? No, the state appointed police do that. You talking in riddles and rhymes and ignore reality. That is ok, your are exactly like millions of others. More and more are waking up though. Embracing how the state works is the first step. Right now your still fantasizing how you think it works to satisfy your false sense of morality that is influenced by this fail ideology of individualism and rights.
What I think doesn't matter, and the same with you. We are not legal experts. Clinton is innocent until proven guilty. That is another founding principle that makes our countries so amazing.

The state does all those things only because they are legal. We have checks and balances (another founding principle) for a reason: if one public official breaks the law, others will swoop in and kick their ass for it.

The law is easily accessible to all. Everything the state does almost always checks out with this law. The law doesn't change unless first being voted on,a nd then the change becomes public knowledge. So, I fail to see how the state is above the law in our society?
locke23 is offline  
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:44 AM   #46
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: earth
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by locke23 View Post
What I think doesn't matter, and the same with you. We are not legal experts. Clinton is innocent until proven guilty. That is another founding principle that makes our countries so amazing.

The state does all those things only because they are legal. We have checks and balances (another founding principle) for a reason: if one public official breaks the law, others will swoop in and kick their ass for it.

The law is easily accessible to all. Everything the state does almost always checks out with this law. The law doesn't change unless first being voted on,a nd then the change becomes public knowledge. So, I fail to see how the state is above the law in our society?
Was the FBI director Comey, who stood on camera and actually said there was evidence that Clinton did wrong but decided to dismiss it elected?
Thanks from Sabcat
Endtherepublic is offline  
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:44 AM   #47
Senior Member
 
locke23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endtherepublic View Post
No, capitalism caused pointless deaths because Capitalism was very good at convincing people that their greed and their jealousy should drive them. Marxist Socialism is the opposite. It is providing for people according to their needs. Not killing to justify there wants and desires.
Marxism cause starvation, mass executions, and dictatorships with strangleholds on their populations. You are straight up contradiction the consensus of nearly every historian on this planet.

Capitalism, like democracy, sucks. Still, it's the best we've got.
locke23 is offline  
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:45 AM   #48
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: earth
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
you are one of the few honest statists on this board.
Thank you. I respect others opinions. I just wish others would respect mine.
Endtherepublic is offline  
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:46 AM   #49
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: earth
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by locke23 View Post
Marxism cause starvation, mass executions, and dictatorships with strangleholds on their populations. You are straight up contradiction the consensus of nearly every historian on this planet.

Capitalism, like democracy, sucks. Still, it's the best we've got.
No it does not do these things at all. Capitalism causes these things every day. The problem is if you are a weaker Socialist nation, you have to bend to the rules of strong capitalist nations who force it upon you resulting in death.
Endtherepublic is offline  
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:49 AM   #50
Senior Member
 
locke23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endtherepublic View Post
Was the FBI director Comey, who stood on camera and actually said there was evidence that Clinton did wrong but decided to dismiss it elected?
And? You see that's what's called circumstantial evidence: you used a logical fallacy, you jumped to a conclusion because it seemed to align with your views, instead of actually objectively looking at the situation. There literally a billion reasons why he wouldn't get elected, yet, we zero evidence to back you up, you automatically honed in on the fact that he was suspicious of Clinton.

Also, he's an investigator, not a judge. He provides evidence in order to get someone convicted, but that is just one part of the justice system: everyone has the right to a defence, and then a judge and jury decides who is right. Ergo, just because someone presents evidence does not make that person guilty of whatever they are being accused of (that kind of thinking is paramount to the evils of dictatorships).
locke23 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Big Government

Tags
arrest, breastfeeding, cop, infuriating, mother, threatens, “offensive”



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Warrant Issued for Mother’s Arrest for Selling Homeade Tamales to Her Neighbors Sabcat Big Government 8 August 15th, 2016 12:49 PM
Debate ignited on FB page after sharing photo of mother breastfeeding friend’s child Panther91 Social Issues 17 August 13th, 2015 10:49 AM
City Threatens Veteran with Arrest for Living off Grid ZakCarter Current Events 2 June 27th, 2015 06:06 PM
New Data Offer First Infuriating Glimpse At How The Richest 0.001 Percent Pay Income LongWinded Current Events 7 June 6th, 2015 07:22 PM
Obama Administration Threatens to Arrest Sheriff's Who Back the Second Amendment.... Jbird Current Events 85 April 9th, 2013 10:00 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.