Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Big Government

Big Government Big Government Forum - Political Philosophy Forum


Thanks Tree50Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 18th, 2016, 03:01 PM   #71
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
My bad, I was skimming and your post, even though it was directed at skews followed some tris posts. Sorry.
No problem....these things happen...
Thanks from imaginethat and Sabcat
Jimgorn is offline  
Old December 18th, 2016, 03:33 PM   #72
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 8,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Bingo. After eight years of non-stop fear and hatred, combined with letting yourself be defined by what your opponents aren't, life's going to be really tough for some righties.
They built an entire cottage industry out of hating Obama.

It's actually mind boggling the amount of money they made off of it.

It's P T Barnum on steroids, the amount of gold coins, guns, doomsday preppers supplies, etc. the fake news industry has been able to peddle to the low info's.

Actual businesses started for the dedicated purpose of hating Obama, complete with daily advertisement on AM talkradio everyone on this board has heard at least once in the last 8 years.

Think of the aftermarket sales that will be available at flea markets, and smart phone apps.

They're like junkies looking for the next fix.

I don't think a lot of them will be able to transition, and some may actually require professional help.

Have you heard some pundits being interviewed since the election?

Especially on Fox News. They're still angry. Like the election hasn't happened yet. When they give an answer to any question, on any subject, a pejorative is injected in every other sentence. To the point they're giving two answers to one question, with one of the answers being a backhanded slight at Obama.

It's like another whole language has been invented.

It went far beyond hate, to a form of psychosis that has yet to be defined.
skews13 is offline  
Old December 18th, 2016, 04:35 PM   #73
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 9,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
My bad, I was skimming and your post, even though it was directed at skews followed some tris posts. Sorry.
Only an honorable man will apologize. You have a high moral compass and I applaud.
Thanks from Jimgorn
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old December 18th, 2016, 04:55 PM   #74
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 15,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
They built an entire cottage industry out of hating Obama.

It's actually mind boggling the amount of money they made off of it.

It's P T Barnum on steroids, the amount of gold coins, guns, doomsday preppers supplies, etc. the fake news industry has been able to peddle to the low info's.

Actual businesses started for the dedicated purpose of hating Obama, complete with daily advertisement on AM talkradio everyone on this board has heard at least once in the last 8 years.

Think of the aftermarket sales that will be available at flea markets, and smart phone apps.

They're like junkies looking for the next fix.

I don't think a lot of them will be able to transition, and some may actually require professional help.

Have you heard some pundits being interviewed since the election?

Especially on Fox News. They're still angry. Like the election hasn't happened yet. When they give an answer to any question, on any subject, a pejorative is injected in every other sentence. To the point they're giving two answers to one question, with one of the answers being a backhanded slight at Obama.

It's like another whole language has been invented.

It went far beyond hate, to a form of psychosis that has yet to be defined.
Or...maybe it was just that Obimbo was unqualified and his agenda was stagnating this country. Which is probably why the Democrats have been suffering ever increasing defeats.
Thanks from Jimgorn
caconservative is offline  
Old December 18th, 2016, 05:43 PM   #75
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
So, what made it the in thing for elitist to be a greater insult than socialist or communist, or is that just the RW talking point of the moment?

Do you really think that everyone's opinion is of equal value?
Pointing out different attributes for different situations. To say that the only opinions that matter are those who have been pre approved by those who have already gained approval is an elitist mentality. IMO.

Everything is relative.
Thanks from Twisted Sister
Sabcat is offline  
Old December 18th, 2016, 05:55 PM   #76
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
There is only one sure prediction..... The Left will hound, disrupt and harass Trump to no end....The skirt they will hide behind is "Your side did that to Obama"

And I predict that Trump is more than capable of handling these assclowns..

Hilly is not gone....I will predict that Trey Goudy and Jason Chavitz will get to the bottom of Hillary's veracity to Congress and the e-mail server and the Clinton Foundation...True or False... Especially now that there will be and AG and FBI Director not taking orders from the Obama White House
I thought after Obamas meeting w/ trump that they may have came to some terms about trump letting it all go but I would have assumed that Obamas side of that was to chill the fuck out for his last few weeks. That has not happened and gives trump no reason not to follow up on Clintons corruption. The thing is is that the pay to play thing may lead all the way back to Obama and even further up the food chain.

How many names do you think Clintons get out of jail card will cost?
Sabcat is offline  
Old December 18th, 2016, 06:17 PM   #77
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 9,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I thought after Obamas meeting w/ trump that they may have came to some terms about trump letting it all go but I would have assumed that Obamas side of that was to chill the fuck out for his last few weeks. That has not happened and gives trump no reason not to follow up on Clintons corruption. The thing is is that the pay to play thing may lead all the way back to Obama and even further up the food chain.

How many names do you think Clintons get out of jail card will cost?
Deep Thought. Money talks and bullshit walks.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old December 18th, 2016, 06:27 PM   #78
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
Deep Thought. Money talks and bullshit walks.
Sabcat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Big Government

Tags
free, news’, part, speech, war, ‘fake



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hate Speech or Free Speech? Sabcat Freedom of Speech 27 December 10th, 2016 11:52 AM
Fox fake news forced to retract fake voter fraud story GhostRider Americas 26 September 30th, 2016 03:52 PM
Free speech on the run RNG Freedom of Speech 0 May 25th, 2015 09:18 AM
FOX news host falls for fake news story. Nwolfe35 Current Events 31 October 10th, 2013 06:42 AM
Sorry, I believe in free speech mongome Freedom of Speech 72 June 14th, 2007 08:28 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.