Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues > Bullying

Bullying Until recently, Bullying has been identified as a major concern in our Society.


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 8th, 2011, 06:05 AM   #61
Senior Member
 
gulfwar_veteran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,501
No one has proven me wrong on matters of the law here at DTT, and any assertion of such is mere delusion.



Moreover, no one here has proven me wrong on any subject other than maybe Fayt on an economics issue that I have long since forgotten, because the discussion was really of no consequence to me...but clearly we all know how much it meant to her with her ad nausueum continuation of that debate with...see, can't remember it was so unimportant.



Other than that...you can make asinine claims all you like about me and/or what arguments you claim I lost; but until you substantiate that claim...it shall forevermore remain an unsubstantiated delusional opinion!
gulfwar_veteran is offline  
Old September 8th, 2011, 06:27 AM   #62
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Alabama
Posts: 4,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWV View Post
No one has proven me wrong on matters of the law here at DTT, and any assertion of such is mere delusion.



Moreover, no one here has proven me wrong on any subject other than maybe Fayt on an economics issue that I have long since forgotten, because the discussion was really of no consequence to me...but clearly we all know how much it meant to her with her ad nausueum continuation of that debate with...see, can't remember it was so unimportant.



Other than that...you can make asinine claims all you like about me and/or what arguments you claim I lost; but until you substantiate that claim...it shall forevermore remain an unsubstantiated delusional opinion!
[font="'comic sans ms"]Please seek help for your mental health issues.[/font]
CrazyFlamingos is offline  
Old September 8th, 2011, 06:29 AM   #63
Eyes Wide Open
 
waitingtables's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 44,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFlamingos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWV' timestamp='1315487144' post='353069

No one has proven me wrong on matters of the law here at DTT, and any assertion of such is mere delusion.



Moreover, no one here has proven me wrong on any subject other than maybe Fayt on an economics issue that I have long since forgotten, because the discussion was really of no consequence to me...but clearly we all know how much it meant to her with her ad nausueum continuation of that debate with...see, can't remember it was so unimportant.



Other than that...you can make asinine claims all you like about me and/or what arguments you claim I lost; but until you substantiate that claim...it shall forevermore remain an unsubstantiated delusional opinion!
Please seek help for your mental health issues.


I don't think there is enough help in the world for it..........
waitingtables is offline  
Old September 8th, 2011, 06:32 AM   #64
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Alabama
Posts: 4,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtables View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFlamingos' timestamp='1315488421' post='353075

[quote name='GWV' timestamp='1315487144' post='353069']

No one has proven me wrong on matters of the law here at DTT, and any assertion of such is mere delusion.



Moreover, no one here has proven me wrong on any subject other than maybe Fayt on an economics issue that I have long since forgotten, because the discussion was really of no consequence to me...but clearly we all know how much it meant to her with her ad nausueum continuation of that debate with...see, can't remember it was so unimportant.



Other than that...you can make asinine claims all you like about me and/or what arguments you claim I lost; but until you substantiate that claim...it shall forevermore remain an unsubstantiated delusional opinion!
Please seek help for your mental health issues.


I don't think there is enough help in the world for it..........

[/quote]

I think someone needs to set up a B4U-Act website for Internet trolls to encourage them to seek professional help before they make utter fools of themselves on political forums.
CrazyFlamingos is offline  
Old September 8th, 2011, 06:36 AM   #65
Eyes Wide Open
 
waitingtables's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 44,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFlamingos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtables' timestamp='1315488560' post='353077

[quote name='CrazyFlamingos' timestamp='1315488421' post='353075']

[quote name='GWV' timestamp='1315487144' post='353069']

No one has proven me wrong on matters of the law here at DTT, and any assertion of such is mere delusion.



Moreover, no one here has proven me wrong on any subject other than maybe Fayt on an economics issue that I have long since forgotten, because the discussion was really of no consequence to me...but clearly we all know how much it meant to her with her ad nausueum continuation of that debate with...see, can't remember it was so unimportant.



Other than that...you can make asinine claims all you like about me and/or what arguments you claim I lost; but until you substantiate that claim...it shall forevermore remain an unsubstantiated delusional opinion!
Please seek help for your mental health issues.


I don't think there is enough help in the world for it..........

[/quote]

I think someone needs to set up a B4U-Act website for Internet trolls to encourage them to seek professional help before they make utter fools of themselves on political forums.

[/quote]



For real. I don't get how they just don't see how boring and predictable they are.
waitingtables is offline  
Old September 8th, 2011, 08:30 AM   #66
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFlamingos View Post
I think someone needs to set up a B4U-Act website for Internet trolls to encourage them to seek professional help before they make utter fools of themselves on political forums.
www.B4U-Post.org
skrekk is offline  
Old September 10th, 2011, 11:22 AM   #67
Senior Member
 
gulfwar_veteran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtables View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFlamingos' timestamp='1315488421' post='353075

[quote name='GWV' timestamp='1315487144' post='353069']

No one has proven me wrong on matters of the law here at DTT, and any assertion of such is mere delusion.



Moreover, no one here has proven me wrong on any subject other than maybe Fayt on an economics issue that I have long since forgotten, because the discussion was really of no consequence to me...but clearly we all know how much it meant to her with her ad nausueum continuation of that debate with...see, can't remember it was so unimportant.



Other than that...you can make asinine claims all you like about me and/or what arguments you claim I lost; but until you substantiate that claim...it shall forevermore remain an unsubstantiated delusional opinion!
Please seek help for your mental health issues.


I don't think there is enough help in the world for it..........

[/quote]



Ad hominem attacks are not proof of an argument; they're disproof of your argument and expose the weakness if your ability to put forth a legitimate claim/argument.
gulfwar_veteran is offline  
Old September 10th, 2011, 12:37 PM   #68
Banned
 
Ray Kaye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: With God....of course!
Posts: 3,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWV View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtables' timestamp='1315488560' post='353077

[quote name='CrazyFlamingos' timestamp='1315488421' post='353075']

[quote name='GWV' timestamp='1315487144' post='353069']

No one has proven me wrong on matters of the law here at DTT, and any assertion of such is mere delusion.



Moreover, no one here has proven me wrong on any subject other than maybe Fayt on an economics issue that I have long since forgotten, because the discussion was really of no consequence to me...but clearly we all know how much it meant to her with her ad nausueum continuation of that debate with...see, can't remember it was so unimportant.



Other than that...you can make asinine claims all you like about me and/or what arguments you claim I lost; but until you substantiate that claim...it shall forevermore remain an unsubstantiated delusional opinion!
Please seek help for your mental health issues.


I don't think there is enough help in the world for it..........

[/quote]



Ad hominem attacks are not proof of an argument; they're disproof of your argument and expose the weakness if your ability to put forth a legitimate claim/argument.

[/quote]



*** You can call them attacks if you like, but I prefer to see them as mere kicking your ass around, which is all you deserve for your hoidy-toidy attitude. Besides, there's no point in debating the defeated, now it's just slap-down time. Each and every point raised by you has not only fallen way short, but they've been handed back to you on silver platters.



You were pretty much toast when you made your first post, anyway. First, you said that gay people shouldn't have any adoptive rights. Then you squirm and try to wiggle off of the hook by saying " hahahaha, I have no power to take anyone's rights away"... two very stupid comments that only amount to taking a shit on someone's rug and then denying it.



Your words and debate have been rendered completely ridiculous, by your own hand, no less.
Ray Kaye is offline  
Old September 11th, 2011, 12:03 AM   #69
Banned
 
garysher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 34,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Kaye View Post
two very stupid comments that only amount to taking a shit on someone's rug and then denying it.




What is it about Ray, ryder and the rest of the gay mafia?



Why do they have this weird obsession with disgusting fecal and anal imagery?
garysher is offline  
Old September 11th, 2011, 12:24 PM   #70
Banned
 
Ray Kaye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: With God....of course!
Posts: 3,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFlamingos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWV' timestamp='1315487144' post='353069

No one has proven me wrong on matters of the law here at DTT, and any assertion of such is mere delusion.



Moreover, no one here has proven me wrong on any subject other than maybe Fayt on an economics issue that I have long since forgotten, because the discussion was really of no consequence to me...but clearly we all know how much it meant to her with her ad nausueum continuation of that debate with...see, can't remember it was so unimportant.



Other than that...you can make asinine claims all you like about me and/or what arguments you claim I lost; but until you substantiate that claim...it shall forevermore remain an unsubstantiated delusional opinion!
Please seek help for your mental health issues.


*** Few, if any, people seek help when they are in denial and think that they are relatively superior to everyone else anyway. This is one of the root causes for bigotry.
Ray Kaye is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues > Bullying

Tags
bullied, district, minnesota, school, sixth, student, sues



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Utah school district sued over restricted access to lesbian family book XanderCrews Gay and Lesbian Rights 12 November 26th, 2012 03:03 PM
Mother Of Bullied Son Sues City PaperAlchemist Bullying 0 July 5th, 2011 07:02 PM
U Of Michigan Student Sues Stalking Ag Ray Kaye Gay and Lesbian Rights 15 April 8th, 2011 07:52 AM
Homophobic School District In Oregon Gets Slapped Down skrekk Gay and Lesbian Rights 11 February 22nd, 2011 09:06 AM
White African American Sues NJ Med School tristanrobin Education 17 June 5th, 2009 12:03 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.