Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues > Bullying

Bullying Until recently, Bullying has been identified as a major concern in our Society.


Thanks Tree71Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 11th, 2017, 07:34 AM   #21
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by catus felis View Post
Amen! Give me any of the Tremors movies (except #5) any day.
ANYTHING by Mel Brooks or Quinton Tarantino.
Thanks from catus felis
Hollywood is offline  
Old December 11th, 2017, 07:44 AM   #22
Coconut Lure
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 16,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by catus felis View Post
Given your 'get away with' preface, you'll have to clarify just what qualifies as a 'real female victim' to your mind.
You left “playing” out of your quote of me. Another example of female manipulation.
webguy4 is offline  
Old December 11th, 2017, 12:19 PM   #23
Beach Goddess
 
catus felis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: arkansas
Posts: 4,642
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
You left “playing” out of your quote of me. Another example of female manipulation.
"Get away with" was enough. If they were actually a victim, they wouldn't be 'getting away' with anything.

So your response is yet another example of the 'poor me, I wasn't doing anything wrong, she's just a bitch' attitude some men embrace.
Thanks from Clara007
catus felis is offline  
Old December 11th, 2017, 02:06 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 11,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by catus felis View Post
What would you call someone who has been, against her will, grabbed and forced into an unwanted embrace?


I swear to God. It's like talking to a potted palm, isn't it? I have never in my life read such twaddle from some of these guys. Don't they have mothers? sisters? wives? -- someone to straighten them out by explaining the "NO TOUCH" rule? Keep your distance. Wait for a verbal invitation from the WOMAN?? Or are they dumb as a box of bricks. Never mind--rhetorical.

Women don't need to "PLAY" the victim. Women ARE the victims. Why? We are physically smaller and unless we've got a gun or a taser it's pretty hard to defend ourselves---but we "play" the victim--key word is we "play"--pretend to be the victim. 91% of the victims of rape and sexual assault are female, and 9% are male. AND when the rape is reported, nobody believes it.

Great. Just great.
Thanks from catus felis
Clara007 is offline  
Old December 11th, 2017, 02:29 PM   #25
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Women don't need to "PLAY" the victim. Women ARE the victims. Why? We are physically smaller and unless we've got a gun or a taser it's pretty hard to defend ourselves---but we "play" the victim--key word is we "play"--pretend to be the victim. 91% of the victims of rape and sexual assault are female, and 9% are male. AND when the rape is reported, nobody believes it.
This is just the kind of arrogance that was going on in the '70s and '80's.... Sure men are bigger and stronger and if some drunken outraged bugger grabbed a hold of some defenseless female she was more than likely going to get hurt.....Yes....That is a victim....There were/are some men who are pure scum bags who take their frustrations out on some poor woman who does not deserve to be treated that way...I don't have a problem....shoot the Sonsabitches.!!

However.....Life is not a one way street......Woman frequently can be bullies themselves....Even though they are smaller and weaker, they can do a damn effective job of making up for it by playing head games with a guy who does not deserve to be treated that way...Argue....lie....undermine him..accuse him of running around, when he ain't.....all over emotions... Then when the poor guy decides to bail out to save his sanity....the c***s run to the courts for support....and some pussy of a judge gives her all the man's earnings or posessions... This is what it was like in the 70s, 80's and 90's.

Now things have gotten a little better, in rare occasions a truly impartial judge will see that it is not automatically the man's fault and put sanctions on a trouble-making woman.... What's fair, is fair....
Jimgorn is offline  
Old December 11th, 2017, 02:33 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
This is just the kind of arrogance that was going on in the '70s and '80's.... Sure men are bigger and stronger and if some drunken outraged bugger grabbed a hold of some defenseless female she was more than likely going to get hurt.....Yes....That is a victim....There were/are some men who are pure scum bags who take their frustrations out on some poor woman who does not deserve to be treated that way...I don't have a problem....shoot the Sonsabitches.!!

However.....Life is not a one way street......Woman frequently can be bullies themselves....Even though they are smaller and weaker, they can do a damn effective job of making up for it by playing head games with a guy who does not deserve to be treated that way...Argue....lie....undermine him..accuse him of running around, when he ain't.....all over emotions... Then when the poor guy decides to bail out to save his sanity....the c***s run to the courts for support....and some pussy of a judge gives her all the man's earnings or posessions... This is what it was like in the 70s, 80's and 90's.

Now things have gotten a little better, in rare occasions a truly impartial judge will see that it is not automatically the man's fault and put sanctions on a trouble-making woman.... What's fair, is fair....
You refer to women as C**ts, call a judge that rules in favor of a woman a "pussy."
And yet we are to believe that you are NOT a sexist?...
Thanks from RNG, catus felis and Clara007
Hollywood is offline  
Old December 11th, 2017, 02:35 PM   #27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
You refer to women as C**ts, call a judge that rules in favor of a woman a "pussy."
And yet we are to believe that you are NOT a sexist?...
Some people are made that way.....
Jimgorn is offline  
Old December 11th, 2017, 02:53 PM   #28
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Some people are made that way.....
I rest my case...
Hollywood is offline  
Old December 11th, 2017, 03:03 PM   #29
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I rest my case...
What case is that....? Any man who does not stand up to defend his rights as a man is a pussy....

If you do not agree, then why do you claim men have no rights??...

Why is it all right for a woman to do that ??..Doesn't that make her a sexist if she believes only women have rights??
Jimgorn is offline  
Old December 11th, 2017, 03:43 PM   #30
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
What case is that....? Any man who does not stand up to defend his rights as a man is a pussy....

If you do not agree, then why do you claim men have no rights??...

Why is it all right for a woman to do that ??..Doesn't that make her a sexist if she believes only women have rights??
The case I made that you are a sexist.
You said a judge who made a ruling in favor of a woman was a pussy.
A judge has a LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY to rule according to the letter of the law, not according to gender.

I just "claimed men have no rights? Where exactly did I say that?
For a woman to do WHAT? Win a court case?

What in the fuck are you babbling insanely about?

Last edited by Hollywood; December 11th, 2017 at 03:44 PM. Reason: typo
Hollywood is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues > Bullying

Tags
defining, harassment, sexual



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sexual Harassment in Congress: A Watershed Moment? tbbyolumbatobby Current Events 0 November 19th, 2017 08:00 AM
Defining the Tea Party RNG Americas 141 September 22nd, 2013 12:39 PM
Sexual Harassment of Women. roastpork Civil Rights 42 June 17th, 2013 09:38 AM
Student, 9 Years Old, Suspended For Sexual Harassment, Calling Teacher 'cute' highway80west Crime and Punishment 15 December 29th, 2011 11:46 AM
Defining Marriage dabateman Gay and Lesbian Rights 244 August 8th, 2007 02:23 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.