Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Civil Rights Civil and Political Rights Forum - Civil rights and liberties


Thanks Tree218Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 26th, 2017, 07:00 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,458
Find a rope and a tall tree. Zap Gook!
Thanks from kbear

Last edited by Twisted Sister; February 26th, 2017 at 07:03 AM.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old February 26th, 2017, 07:01 AM   #12
Your Own Moderator
 
pensacola_niceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 31,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landcover View Post
If you think my viewpoints is not right, you can argue. What's the point to shut my mouth and ban me undefeated? You can shut everyone you don't agree with then how it can be called "discussion forum"?
We don't allow discussions on why it should be OK to own black people as slaves either.
Thanks from kbear, Toefoot and right to left
pensacola_niceman is offline  
Old February 26th, 2017, 07:11 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landcover View Post
If you think my viewpoints is not right, you can argue. What's the point to shut my mouth and ban me undefeated? You can shut everyone you don't agree with then how it can be called "discussion forum"?
You are new and trifling with a moderator who takes no prisoners.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old February 26th, 2017, 07:57 AM   #14
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: on the Earth
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by pensacola_niceman View Post
We don't allow discussions on why it should be OK to own black people as slaves either.
Slavery violates human right. I'm promoting giving people rights, and against slur and hate and prejudices against most undefended minority, supremacy believes against which was promoted in modern society. I'm against it, and my view is direct opposite to slavery or anything like this.
Landcover is offline  
Old February 26th, 2017, 08:14 AM   #15
Your Own Moderator
 
pensacola_niceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 31,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landcover View Post
Slavery violates human right. I'm promoting giving people rights, and against slur and hate and prejudices against most undefended minority, supremacy believes against which was promoted in modern society. I'm against it, and my view is direct opposite to slavery or anything like this.
I'm sure the children will be thanking you the new time they get molested by an adult.
pensacola_niceman is offline  
Old February 26th, 2017, 08:18 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 54,670
You know, life can get boring during long winters, and like Stephen Stills said long ago, "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with."
imaginethat is offline  
Old February 26th, 2017, 08:36 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landcover View Post
Do you have any single argument against pedophiles? Something except your insults and trolling?
I have the only argument that counts.

Children are unable to make informed decisions about things like sex. Therefore they cannot given informed consent, therefore sexual relations with children are rape.
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old February 26th, 2017, 08:39 AM   #18
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: on the Earth
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by pensacola_niceman View Post
I'm sure the children will be thanking you the new time they get molested by an adult.
Please don't get me wrong, I'm advocating only mutual and consensual relationships.
Landcover is offline  
Old February 26th, 2017, 08:43 AM   #19
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: on the Earth
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Children are unable to make informed decisions about things like sex.
What do you mean by words "like sex"? For me sex is biological act, therefore "like sex" means: like sleep, like eating and so on... So what they must be informed about?
Landcover is offline  
Old February 26th, 2017, 08:59 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landcover View Post
What do you mean by words "like sex"? For me sex is biological act, therefore "like sex" means: like sleep, like eating and so on... So what they must be informed about?
There is a main difference and some similarity.

The difference is that eating and sleeping are necessary for survival, sex is not.

The similarity is that a child also cannot make their own decisions about eating or sleeping. A child, given their choice, would eat nothing but candy and soda which would be detrimental to the child. They might also decide to stay up all night which would also be detrimental. A child cannot be trusted to make important life decisions that are in their best interest.
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Tags
activism, children, love, pedophile, pedophiles



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Taking it to the street - Activism 101 Dude111 Freedom of Speech 0 December 13th, 2011 09:43 AM
CT Gov. denounces judicial activism on homosexual marriage garysher Gay and Lesbian Rights 166 October 18th, 2008 03:31 AM
Arizonans defend marriage from homosexual activism garysher Gay and Lesbian Rights 16 August 31st, 2008 07:42 AM
Gay activism in schools. Wow Religion 205 August 29th, 2008 11:05 AM
Deaf Activism? Tabris Racism 13 August 24th, 2005 04:21 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.