Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Civil Rights Civil and Political Rights Forum - Civil rights and liberties


Thanks Tree218Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 23rd, 2017, 05:10 PM   #381
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
i dont need to do this, because its already been done. by thousands of people all over the world, repeatedly and consistently. there is no way a sane person can be ignorant of this.



see, that is exactly what i predicted you would do a few posts ago, its as much a waste of time debating with delusions as it is debating with trolls.



no, your explanation flies in the face of a massive body of research done over several generations now, that universally recognises the damage done. research that you have admitted you are going to dismiss and ignore.
It is a troll.

coke is offline  
Old March 23rd, 2017, 05:11 PM   #382
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 8,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landcover View Post
I denied your thesis that sex is harmful for children.
and that right there is the problem. because you are wrong. yes, you are. there isnt any debate or question about that, your position is wrong. there are not many times on this forum when we can say that, but we can say that about you.

you

are

wrong.

its not that we just disagree with you, it isnt that there is a difference of opinion or a different interpretation of evidence, its that you are wrong.

if you actually think you are right, you are insane and you need help. but you probably dont actually believe your story, you are trolling for kicks. which means you are such a pathetic loser you think pretending to be a mentally ill pedophile makes you look good.

whatever, i have said this enough times, your crap is getting old. goodbye.
hot dragon is offline  
Old March 24th, 2017, 02:17 AM   #383
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: on the Earth
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
i dont need to do this, because its already been done.
When? Where? Names? Okay, you can not answer, because we both know that it was never been done. You can't give a single proof under the pretense that it will not change my mind. But you repeating over and over again same insanity: "you're wrong, you're wrong, you're wrong" and you actually believe that this simple repetition can change my mind? May be you just forgot but I already said that repetition can not change my mind. I'm immune to
inculcation, but I'm very vulnerable against facts. Your position is very strange for a person who is armed with facts, but it is quite common for a person who have nothing except his believes.

Last edited by Landcover; March 24th, 2017 at 02:36 AM.
Landcover is offline  
Old March 24th, 2017, 02:18 AM   #384
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: on the Earth
Posts: 136
Where is the book worm? He is the only sane human here.
Landcover is offline  
Old March 24th, 2017, 06:06 AM   #385
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 53,212
He's banned permanently after being given more chances than he deserved.

Now we can go back to disagreeing with each other on everything.
Thanks from kbear and Hollywood
imaginethat is online now  
Old March 24th, 2017, 07:41 AM   #386
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landcover View Post
When? Where? Names? Okay, you can not answer, because we both know that it was never been done. You can't give a single proof under the pretense that it will not change my mind. But you repeating over and over again same insanity: "you're wrong, you're wrong, you're wrong" and you actually believe that this simple repetition can change my mind? May be you just forgot but I already said that repetition can not change my mind. I'm immune to
inculcation, but I'm very vulnerable against facts. Your position is very strange for a person who is armed with facts, but it is quite common for a person who have nothing except his believes.
Mental illness on display!
Daws77 is offline  
Old March 24th, 2017, 05:15 PM   #387
Senior Member
 
Bookworm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landcover View Post
Where is the book worm? He is the only sane human here.
How could you ban Landcover, after he finally started saying something here that makes sense?
Bookworm is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Tags
activism, children, love, pedophile, pedophiles



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Taking it to the street - Activism 101 Dude111 Freedom of Speech 0 December 13th, 2011 09:43 AM
CT Gov. denounces judicial activism on homosexual marriage garysher Gay and Lesbian Rights 166 October 18th, 2008 03:31 AM
Arizonans defend marriage from homosexual activism garysher Gay and Lesbian Rights 16 August 31st, 2008 07:42 AM
Gay activism in schools. Wow Religion 205 August 29th, 2008 11:05 AM
Deaf Activism? Tabris Racism 13 August 24th, 2005 04:21 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.