Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Civil Rights Civil and Political Rights Forum - Civil rights and liberties


Thanks Tree105Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 15th, 2017, 08:16 AM   #11
Putin approves
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 18,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
I know that Danes have been offended by people calling their country socialist.
You have to understand that progressives cannot address the actual point, it is not in their nature. They must first attempt to distract then discredit and if those fail then they attack. They have no real arguments. There are threads upon threads on the very definition of socialism, we couldn't even get that far. Do you really think that they could apply the theory of socialism to an abstract concept and then argue a position? Surely you jest. It will never happen.

You sir are a racist
Sabcat is offline  
Old March 15th, 2017, 08:20 AM   #12
Ohhhh no
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 6,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
You have to understand that progressives cannot address the actual point, it is not in their nature. They must first attempt to distract then discredit and if those fail then they attack. They have no real arguments. There are threads upon threads on the very definition of socialism, we couldn't even get that far. Do you really think that they could apply the theory of socialism to an abstract concept and then argue a position? Surely you jest. It will never happen.

You sir are a racist
so·cial·ism
ˈsōSHəˌlizəm/Submit
noun
a political and economic theory of social organization that advocates that the means of production, distribution, and exchange should be owned or regulated by the community as a whole.
Not a hard concept to understand.

"Democratic socialism is a political ideology that advocates political democracy alongside social ownership of the means of production, often with an emphasis on democratic management of enterprises within a socialist economic system."
Daws77 is offline  
Old March 15th, 2017, 08:27 AM   #13
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
The OP is mental masturbation.
If socialism requires a dictator, please name the "dictator" of Sweden, France, Denmark, go ahead take a stab.

I understand the poster just did a cut and paste, and probably didn't read what he was posting, and if he did read it, didn't understand it.
Right wing thinking requires that perfect divorce from reality to take place.
None of those nations are Socialist. Now, lets talk about Venezuela.

Quote:
In response to Americans frequently referring to his country as socialist, the prime minister of Denmark recently remarked in a lecture at Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government,

I know that some people in the US associate the Nordic model with some sort of socialism. Therefore I would like to make one thing clear. Denmark is far from a socialist planned economy. Denmark is a market economy.
https://fee.org/articles/the-myth-of...ian-socialism/
Thanks from Sabcat
coke is offline  
Old March 15th, 2017, 08:28 AM   #14
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
I know that Danes have been offended by people calling their country socialist.
It is because its a political lie that was repeated by "free stuff" Sanders over and over. To be called a Socialist nation would be offensive. See Venezuela.
coke is offline  
Old March 15th, 2017, 08:29 AM   #15
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
so·cial·ism
ˈsōSHəˌlizəm/Submit
noun
a political and economic theory of social organization that advocates that the means of production, distribution, and exchange should be owned or regulated by the community as a whole.
Not a hard concept to understand.

"Democratic socialism is a political ideology that advocates political democracy alongside social ownership of the means of production, often with an emphasis on democratic management of enterprises within a socialist economic system."
Yes, it is called stealing. We understand it well. USSR was the greatest attempt at it ever.
Thanks from webguy4 and Sabcat
coke is offline  
Old March 15th, 2017, 08:31 AM   #16
Ohhhh no
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 6,627
A trifecta of tantrum! !
Daws77 is offline  
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:04 AM   #17
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 23,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
The OP is mental masturbation.
If socialism requires a dictator, please name the "dictator" of Sweden, France, Denmark, go ahead take a stab.

I understand the poster just did a cut and paste, and probably didn't read what he was posting, and if he did read it, didn't understand it.
Right wing thinking requires that perfect divorce from reality to take place.
Goober, you just don't get it. Sweden isn't socialist when one presents an argument that it proves how good Sweden is fairing to counter the constant bleatings about how it is a failed system.

Then all of Europe are socialist/commie, not to mention Canada when it is brought up how good things like single payer healthcare is.

You just seem to not understand that there is socialism and then there is socialism. You know, like my brother Daryl and my other brother Daryl.

Why can't you see the difference like the righties can?
Thanks from Clara007 and Daws77
RNG is offline  
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:29 AM   #18
Supra Et Ultra
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
Yes, it is called stealing. We understand it well. USSR was the greatest attempt at it ever.

So Daws77 (Hay Jenn) posts a definition that agrees with the OP. And how very defensive the Progs are of socialism, with goober's troll post setting new lows even for him. Yes, the OP nailed it.

And they cannot see that social welfare programs, of which the USA has plenty, is not the same as a socialist society, with controlled economies, controlled thought, even when they themselves use that definition.

And that is why Brexit, and the Italy vote a while ago, because the EU was increasingly moving towards total socialism with the EU Parliament diktats.

Liberalism is a mental disease.

Thanks from caconservative and Sabcat

Last edited by excalibur; March 15th, 2017 at 10:40 AM.
excalibur is offline  
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:37 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 15,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
So Daws77 (Hay Jenn) posts a definition that agrees with the OP. And how very defensive, and goober was beyond insane with his troll remark, the Progs are of socialism. Yes, the OP nailed it.

And they cannot see that social welfare programs, of which the USA has plenty, is not the same as a socialist society, with controlled economies, even when they themselves use that definition. Liberalism is a mental disease.

Yeah, yeah, we get it. Socialism is anything you SAY it is. Got it...*shrug*
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is offline  
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:39 AM   #20
Ohhhh no
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 6,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Yeah, yeah, we get it. Socialism is anything you SAY it is. Got it...*shrug*
the best part is he trying to justify what I posted to justify his bullshit !
any idea who hay jenn is?
Daws77 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Tags
dictator, requires, socialism



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
proper gun control requires segluary Gun Control 3 May 9th, 2014 11:51 PM
Little Dictator At It Again excalibur Current Events 5 November 25th, 2013 06:48 PM
Texas PC Repair Now Requires PI License intangible child Current Events 3 July 4th, 2008 05:02 PM
Texas PC Repair Now Requires PI License intangible child Current Events 0 July 4th, 2008 12:19 PM
Texas PC Repair Now Requires PI License Crime and Punishment 0 December 31st, 1969 04:00 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.