Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Civil Rights Civil and Political Rights Forum - Civil rights and liberties


Thanks Tree148Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 6th, 2017, 08:01 AM   #61
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
Violated the law. Pfffft. The court of Kekistan is upon the cucks of CNN. CNN just started a meme war with the interwebz. That is all you should know about those cucks!
/pol/ - DID cnn DECLARE WAR ON US? - Politically Incorrect - 4chan
Oh for God's sake. This is NOT the place for you kids to play your fantasy role-playing games.
Just piss off with that nonsense, it's ridiculous.
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 6th, 2017, 08:12 AM   #62
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Oh for God's sake. This is NOT the place for you kids to play your fantasy role-playing games.
Just piss off with that nonsense, it's ridiculous.
It helped elect Donald J Trump to President
So much for kid games
guy39 is offline  
Old July 6th, 2017, 08:21 AM   #63
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
It helped elect Donald J Trump to President
So much for kid games
Many times patients lash out in anger when they are confused and/or do not understand. We have found that it is best to just ignore the outbursts and focus on their more lucid moments. This way you both are making the most out of your time and creating positive memories. Remember that for many this is just part of the aging process.
Thanks from League of Justice
Sabcat is offline  
Old July 6th, 2017, 08:30 AM   #64
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,934
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parsifal View Post
CNN likely violated Georgia law, as well as New York law.
Here is from the Georgia statute on blackmail (extortion or coercion).

The New York statute may even be stronger.
New York Extortion Laws - FindLaw
This is what CNN has become.
With the right, it has become an all too common theme to claim legal violation, but then act the part of cowards to actually prosecute.
The obvious conclusion is that it's cheaper to make claims and it's too easily recognized that if it goes to trial then facts and evidence are introduced.
Harder to win a case on b.s. when judges refuse to allow it.

The proof will be in the pudding.
The right will repeat claims of illegality, but how many of them will actually push for prosecution for what they claim is a heinous crime?


Their actions don't match their rhetoric...
Thanks from RNG
foundit66 is offline  
Old July 6th, 2017, 08:51 AM   #65
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
With the right, it has become an all too common theme to claim legal violation, but then act the part of cowards to actually prosecute.
The obvious conclusion is that it's cheaper to make claims and it's too easily recognized that if it goes to trial then facts and evidence are introduced.
Harder to win a case on b.s. when judges refuse to allow it.

The proof will be in the pudding.
The right will repeat claims of illegality, but how many of them will actually push for prosecution for what they claim is a heinous crime?


Their actions don't match their rhetoric...

Out of the entire thread THAT is what you felt compelled to comment on?

Very telling.
Thanks from guy39
Sabcat is offline  
Old July 6th, 2017, 09:02 AM   #66
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 14,993
It is certain that the threat from CNN is designed not merely to squelch the free speech of the originator of the satire, but also to intimidate anyone else who dares to make CNN the butt of a joke.

As usual liberals are blind the irony of a news organization fighting against free speech.
webguy4 is offline  
Old July 6th, 2017, 09:08 AM   #67
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,934
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Out of the entire thread THAT is what you felt compelled to comment on?
And out of my entire response, you felt compelled to address none of it...

Look. I get that the right has created this b.s. fantasy that they are telling themselves about the big bad CNN. Others have already exposed various portions without me needing to repeat it...

The charges. Right there is the clearest demonstration that you guys don't believe the b.s. you guys are peddling yourselves.

If you think a crime was done, PRESS CHARGES.
foundit66 is offline  
Old July 6th, 2017, 09:16 AM   #68
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
And out of my entire response, you felt compelled to address none of it...

Look. I get that the right has created this b.s. fantasy that they are telling themselves about the big bad CNN. Others have already exposed various portions without me needing to repeat it...

The charges. Right there is the clearest demonstration that you guys don't believe the b.s. you guys are peddling yourselves.

If you think a crime was done, PRESS CHARGES.
Press charges??? Thats not what will happen. CNN will probably wish that was what happens
HaIl KeK
Thanks from Sabcat
guy39 is offline  
Old July 6th, 2017, 09:19 AM   #69
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
And out of my entire response, you felt compelled to address none of it...

Look. I get that the right has created this b.s. fantasy that they are telling themselves about the big bad CNN. Others have already exposed various portions without me needing to repeat it...

The charges. Right there is the clearest demonstration that you guys don't believe the b.s. you guys are peddling yourselves.

If you think a crime was done, PRESS CHARGES.


Because it is an aside.


Fact CNN threatened to dox an American citizen if they did not meet their demands.

A crime is between a private entity and the state. There is to much unknown information to determine if there has or has not been a crime committed. None of that really matters.
Sabcat is offline  
Old July 6th, 2017, 09:21 AM   #70
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
It helped elect Donald J Trump to President
So much for kid games
So you say kid, so you say.
IF that is factual then it's a reflection of the declining intelligence of the average voter/consumer in the United States. And THAT is not good for the nation or it's future.

I am not quite ready to write off my fellow Americans as morons getting the government they deserve. Call me an optimist.
Hollywood is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Tags
cnn, dox, maker, meme, threatens



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
History of the great meme war guy39 Americas 17 June 29th, 2017 04:07 PM
Best Meme of the Day! tristanrobin Current Events 1 July 21st, 2016 01:07 PM
My Favorite New Political Meme tristanrobin Current Events 1 July 20th, 2016 03:15 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.