Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Civil Rights Civil and Political Rights Forum - Civil rights and liberties


Thanks Tree148Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 6th, 2017, 08:22 AM   #71
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
Press charges??? Thats not what will happen. CNN will probably wish that was what happens
HaIl KeK
04.07.17



By Any Memes Necessary.

The New BAMN.
Thanks from guy39
Sabcat is online now  
Old July 6th, 2017, 08:24 AM   #72
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Because it is an aside.
ROFLMAO!
Your response is very telling.

The right claims CNN likely broke the law, but that's just an "aside" to you?
This disgusts me.

If it really was a legal violation, then prosecute and get justice.
But you guys aren't interested in justice. Because justice isn't on the side of your lies.
On some more fundamental level, you guys understand how much hyperbolic b.s. you're shoveling.

You guys want to claim this is heinous, but that's just a POLITICAL PROPAGANDA PLOY. Hyperbolic words that aren't matched by what actually happened.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Fact CNN threatened to dox an American citizen if they did not meet their demands.
Document where this actually happened.
Your original article does not show this at all. It shows a man who came forward and contacted CNN.
Hardly something a person would do if they feared CNN doing something illegal...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
A crime is between a private entity and the state. There is to much unknown information to determine if there has or has not been a crime committed. None of that really matters.
I invite the viewing audience to really soak in Sabcat's last two sentences.
Sabcat admits there isn't enough known, but willing to make grandiose b.s. claims about what happened anyways.

Have some freakin' personal integrity and just state what happened instead of these incessant exaggerations.
Thanks from RNG
foundit66 is offline  
Old July 6th, 2017, 08:25 AM   #73
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Out of the entire thread THAT is what you felt compelled to comment on?

Very telling.
Yeah? What exactly does it tell you kid?
Thanks from foundit66
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 6th, 2017, 08:26 AM   #74
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Many times patients lash out in anger when they are confused and/or do not understand. We have found that it is best to just ignore the outbursts and focus on their more lucid moments. This way you both are making the most out of your time and creating positive memories. Remember that for many this is just part of the aging process.
So ignore away kid. *shrug*
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 6th, 2017, 08:27 AM   #75
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,669
Post

From the redditer in question...
"First of all, I would like to apologize to the members of the reddit community for getting this site and this sub embroiled in a controversy that should never have happened," he wrote. "I would also like to apologize for the posts made that were racist, bigoted, and anti-semitic. I am in no way this kind of person, I love and accept people of all walks of life and have done so for my entire life. I am not the person that the media portrays me to be in real life, I was trolling and posting things to get a reaction from the subs on reddit and never meant any of the hateful things I said in those posts. I would never support any kind of violence or actions against others simply for what they believe in, their religion, or the lifestyle they choose to have. Nor would I carry out any violence against anyone based upon that or support anyone who did."

....
"To people who troll on the Internet for fun, consider your words and actions conveyed in your message and who it might upset or anger," he wrote. "Put yourself in their shoes before you post it. If you have a problem with trolling it is an addiction just like any other addiction someone can have to something and don't be embarrassed to ask for help. Trolling is nothing more than bullying a wide audience. Don't feed your own self-worth based upon inflicting suffering upon others online just because you are behind a keyboard."
foundit66 is offline  
Old July 6th, 2017, 08:27 AM   #76
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
Press charges??? Thats not what will happen. CNN will probably wish that was what happens
HaIl KeK
Fuck Kek.
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 6th, 2017, 08:28 AM   #77
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 14,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
And out of my entire response, you felt compelled to address none of it...

Look. I get that the right has created this b.s. fantasy that they are telling themselves about the big bad CNN. Others have already exposed various portions without me needing to repeat it...

The charges. Right there is the clearest demonstration that you guys don't believe the b.s. you guys are peddling yourselves.

If you think a crime was done, PRESS CHARGES.
To press charges you would have to convince a prosecutor that you have standing as an injured party. That person has apparently been successfully bullied into silence.
Thanks from Sabcat
webguy4 is offline  
Old July 6th, 2017, 08:29 AM   #78
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Because it is an aside.


Fact CNN threatened to dox an American citizen if they did not meet their demands.

A crime is between a private entity and the state. There is to much unknown information to determine if there has or has not been a crime committed. None of that really matters.
Because YOU say so?
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 6th, 2017, 08:29 AM   #79
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
04.07.17



By Any Memes Necessary.

The New BAMN.
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
ROFLMAO!
Your response is very telling.

The right claims CNN likely broke the law, but that's just an "aside" to you?
This disgusts me.

If it really was a legal violation, then prosecute and get justice.
But you guys aren't interested in justice. Because justice isn't on the side of your lies.
On some more fundamental level, you guys understand how much hyperbolic b.s. you're shoveling.

You guys want to claim this is heinous, but that's just a POLITICAL PROPAGANDA PLOY. Hyperbolic words that aren't matched by what actually happened.



Document where this actually happened.
Your original article does not show this at all. It shows a man who came forward and contacted CNN.
Hardly something a person would do if they feared CNN doing something illegal...



I invite the viewing audience to really soak in Sabcat's last two sentences.
Sabcat admits there isn't enough known, but willing to make grandiose b.s. claims about what happened anyways.

Have some freakin' personal integrity and just state what happened instead of these incessant exaggerations.
Quote:
DID cnn DECLARE WAR ON US? Anonymous (ID: P/kX29Or) 07/04/17(Tue)22:16:50 No.132426598 Archived▶>>132426875 >>132426885 >>132427035 >>132427058 >>132427070 >>132427563 >>132427825 >>132430438 >>132431527 >>132431537 >>132431743 >>132431962 >>132433412 >>132433775 >>132433828 >>132434587 >>132434733 >>132440775 >>132441717 >>132443051 >>132444678 >>132445295 >>132445774 >>132446012 >>132449397 >>132449457 >>132450082 >>132450504 >>132453690 >>132453763 >>132455451 >>132456174 >>132457032 >>132457492 >>132457747 >>132457782 >>132458111 >>132459288 >>132459290 >>132459394 >>132461800 >>132462127 >>132463056

Do they have any idea what they're fucking with? We don't do this for millions of dollars cnn. We do this for free.

The bank account is infinite... check yourselves.
/pol/ - DID cnn DECLARE WAR ON US? - Politically Incorrect - 4chan
guy39 is offline  
Old July 6th, 2017, 08:35 AM   #80
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
ROFLMAO!
Your response is very telling.

The right claims CNN likely broke the law, but that's just an "aside" to you?
This disgusts me.

If it really was a legal violation, then prosecute and get justice.
But you guys aren't interested in justice. Because justice isn't on the side of your lies.
On some more fundamental level, you guys understand how much hyperbolic b.s. you're shoveling.

You guys want to claim this is heinous, but that's just a POLITICAL PROPAGANDA PLOY. Hyperbolic words that aren't matched by what actually happened.



Document where this actually happened.
Your original article does not show this at all. It shows a man who came forward and contacted CNN.
Hardly something a person would do if they feared CNN doing something illegal...



I invite the viewing audience to really soak in Sabcat's last two sentences.
Sabcat admits there isn't enough known, but willing to make grandiose b.s. claims about what happened anyways.

Have some freakin' personal integrity and just state what happened instead of these incessant exaggerations.

You use a lot of words to not say anything.

Here is the OP


"CNN reserves the right to to publish his identity should any of that change"


That is all that matters.
Sabcat is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Tags
cnn, dox, maker, meme, threatens


« Defund antifa | - »

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
History of the great meme war guy39 Americas 17 June 29th, 2017 03:07 PM
Best Meme of the Day! tristanrobin Current Events 1 July 21st, 2016 12:07 PM
My Favorite New Political Meme tristanrobin Current Events 1 July 20th, 2016 02:15 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.