Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Civil Rights Civil and Political Rights Forum - Civil rights and liberties


Thanks Tree48Thanks
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 19th, 2017, 01:34 PM   #41
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by catus felis View Post
My goodness, but you are an angry little man. (I'm assuming male)

Why would I report you? What have you done besides posting garbage?

Lying filth? What lying filth? You're assuming too much.

So you've been banned 'zillions of times already'?

Are you familiar with the saying......If one person calls you a jackass, ignore them. If two people call you a jackass, think about it. If three people call you a jackass, buy yourself a saddle.

Walk the walk? Alright.

Anyone who hates a group based on their race, creed, religion, sexuality, et al, ad nauseam, ad infinitum, etc. etc. etc. should not be credited with any semblance of intelligence, but should be watched very carefully.

Rather like a two year old whose idiot parents are allowing him/her to play with a loaded gun.
I will just skip over some of the garbage you started out with. Before you expect me to buy myself a saddle, riddle me this. How many people does it take to be right. Also, I have a metaphor for you. What if there were a bunch of sheep in a pen. A nice comfortable pen with plenty of room and food. Of course, they aren't in that pen by their own choice. But for most, staying there became their choice. Now what if one of those sheep kept trying to jump over that fence and run free. Would that sheep be in the wrong?

Next, hate or racism wouldn't even exist unless there was a useful and highly necessary evolutionary reason for it. And it is probably that way on every inhabited planet throughout infinity. Is infinity wrong and you right? Are you THAT delusional?

Also, do you doubt the intelligence of animals? It may not be the same as ours, but it is still intelligence. For example, chimpanzees have the ability to recall the sequence of numbers that they saw only briefly that is far superior to humans. Also, the memories of some animals are remarkable. Some can even create and use simple tools. Another thing is that animals have the ability to experience emotions such as love, fear and sadness.

Keeping all this in mind, every flock of birds that I have ever seen were all the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I have ever seen was the same species of fish. I doubt if "hate" plays much of a role. Neither does any sense of "supremacy." They behave that way because that is the right way to be. Now consider that for humans, "race" is just a politically correct way of saying "species." Though I say this rhetorically, because I already know the many answers, "how can you be so lacking in intelligence to think that the different species of human should behave any differently."
sweeper is offline  
Old August 19th, 2017, 01:40 PM   #42
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
YES! I admit it. I'm Jewish. I'm a JEW....and a Buddhist and a Muslim and a Sikh and a Wiccan and a Christian. I also read Confucius when we dine at the local Panda Express.

Stick it, you fruitcake.
That explains much. So please stop replying to my threads. In fact, stop even looking at them. Because I am only interested in HONEST debate. And the jewish religion is against telling the truth to the goyim. Neither do I have any desire to debate anybody who thinks they are superior to me. After all, if you are a real jew, you have to believe that your kind are the "chosen of god." Which of course, by default, makes everybody else, shit.
sweeper is offline  
Old August 19th, 2017, 01:46 PM   #43
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
It's tough to defend no income from being a mod, but I gotta do it even with my tied hands.

I'm not banning you. You need to be in the light, at least for a little while.
Thank you. Next, don't forums exist to make money in some way? I know that some ask for donations. If none of this money trickles down to you, why do you bother doing what you do. Next, if you want to expound on what you mean by "be in the light," I am all ears.

Last edited by sweeper; August 19th, 2017 at 01:49 PM.
sweeper is offline  
Old August 19th, 2017, 01:50 PM   #44
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 26,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeper View Post
I will just skip over some of the garbage you started out with. Before you expect me to buy myself a saddle, riddle me this. How many people does it take to be right. Also, I have a metaphor for you. What if there were a bunch of sheep in a pen. A nice comfortable pen with plenty of room and food. Of course, they aren't in that pen by their own choice. But for most, staying there became their choice. Now what if one of those sheep kept trying to jump over that fence and run free. Would that sheep be in the wrong?

Next, hate or racism wouldn't even exist unless there was a useful and highly necessary evolutionary reason for it. And it is probably that way on every inhabited planet throughout infinity. Is infinity wrong and you right? Are you THAT delusional?

Also, do you doubt the intelligence of animals? It may not be the same as ours, but it is still intelligence. For example, chimpanzees have the ability to recall the sequence of numbers that they saw only briefly that is far superior to humans. Also, the memories of some animals are remarkable. Some can even create and use simple tools. Another thing is that animals have the ability to experience emotions such as love, fear and sadness.

Keeping all this in mind, every flock of birds that I have ever seen were all the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I have ever seen was the same species of fish. I doubt if "hate" plays much of a role. Neither does any sense of "supremacy." They behave that way because that is the right way to be. Now consider that for humans, "race" is just a politically correct way of saying "species." Though I say this rhetorically, because I already know the many answers, "how can you be so lacking in intelligence to think that the different species of human should behave any differently."
That is all unsubstantiated or refuted garbage, and I don't have time to detail it all. But have you ever seen a big group of cats. Or a dog pack in the city. There tend to be a wide variety of colors represented. Yes, dogs stick together, and cats stick together, but not just white cats or black cats but all cats. Same for dogs. They are all cats, they are all dogs, and we are all humans.

But here's another thing that just twists your guts I bet. Have you ever seen feral dogs? I have, on some of our First Nations reservations and in Mexico. And friends tell me they have seen the same thing in India and China. The feral dogs freely interbreed and relatively soon become a uniform mid sized, brown, short haired, curly tailed animal. Note the brown. And dog breeders have to work hard and keep their animals under tight control to prevent the natural move towards this unity. Because that is the way nature wants it. What the breeders want and what you want is unnatural.

Nature wants us to unite, you want us to separate. I'm on nature's side.

It's happening, the people of the world are becoming a similar brown.

Who will you hate then?
Thanks from catus felis
RNG is offline  
Old August 19th, 2017, 01:53 PM   #45
Beach Goddess
 
catus felis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: arkansas
Posts: 4,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeper View Post
I will just skip over some of the garbage you started out with. Before you expect me to buy myself a saddle, riddle me this. How many people does it take to be right. Also, I have a metaphor for you. What if there were a bunch of sheep in a pen. A nice comfortable pen with plenty of room and food. Of course, they aren't in that pen by their own choice. But for most, staying there became their choice. Now what if one of those sheep kept trying to jump over that fence and run free. Would that sheep be in the wrong?

Next, hate or racism wouldn't even exist unless there was a useful and highly necessary evolutionary reason for it. And it is probably that way on every inhabited planet throughout infinity. Is infinity wrong and you right? Are you THAT delusional?

Also, do you doubt the intelligence of animals? It may not be the same as ours, but it is still intelligence. For example, chimpanzees have the ability to recall the sequence of numbers that they saw only briefly that is far superior to humans. Also, the memories of some animals are remarkable. Some can even create and use simple tools. Another thing is that animals have the ability to experience emotions such as love, fear and sadness.

Keeping all this in mind, every flock of birds that I have ever seen were all the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I have ever seen was the same species of fish. I doubt if "hate" plays much of a role. Neither does any sense of "supremacy." They behave that way because that is the right way to be. Now consider that for humans, "race" is just a politically correct way of saying "species." Though I say this rhetorically, because I already know the many answers, "how can you be so lacking in intelligence to think that the different species of human should behave any differently."
Really? "race" is just a 'politically correct way of saying species'? REALLY? Damn!

Failed Jr. High science huh?
catus felis is offline  
Old August 19th, 2017, 02:05 PM   #46
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
That is all unsubstantiated or refuted garbage, and I don't have time to detail it all. But have you ever seen a big group of cats. Or a dog pack in the city. There tend to be a wide variety of colors represented. Yes, dogs stick together, and cats stick together, but not just white cats or black cats but all cats. Same for dogs. They are all cats, they are all dogs, and we are all humans.

But here's another thing that just twists your guts I bet. Have you ever seen feral dogs? I have, on some of our First Nations reservations and in Mexico. And friends tell me they have seen the same thing in India and China. The feral dogs freely interbreed and relatively soon become a uniform mid sized, brown, short haired, curly tailed animal. Note the brown. And dog breeders have to work hard and keep their animals under tight control to prevent the natural move towards this unity. Because that is the way nature wants it. What the breeders want and what you want is unnatural.

Nature wants us to unite, you want us to separate. I'm on nature's side.

It's happening, the people of the world are becoming a similar brown.

Who will you hate then?
Unsubstantiated garbage? Give me an example. Next, do you get paid to say things that are wrong? Or do you do it just as a hobby. Like telling the truth is for me. As for your talk about dogs or cats, they are animals domesticated by humans. Just like some cattle are. So they don't count. Though here is an interesting point. In the U.S., western wolves and eastern can interbreed and have viable offspring. Eastern wolves and coyotes can do the same. (Though they probably tend no to) But western wolves and coyotes can't.

Also, depending on the paring, bobcats and lynx can do the same. But in areas where their home ranges overlap, they usually don't. The same is probably true for mule deer and white tail deer. And spotted dolphins and bottle nose dolphins. The world is full of slightly different species that could successfully interbreed. But usually don't. In fact, this natural separation is a large part of WHY there are different species.

It isn't always a case of geographical separation. Take the species of finch that made it to the Galapagos Islands. Over time, it diverged into many species of finch. So it is in fact the opposite of what you say. In nature, divergence is the rule. Not convergence.

Last edited by sweeper; August 19th, 2017 at 02:07 PM.
sweeper is offline  
Old August 19th, 2017, 02:10 PM   #47
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 55,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeper View Post
Thank you. Next, don't forums exist to make money in some way? I know that some ask for donations. If none of this money trickles down to you, why do you bother doing what you do. Next, if you want to expound on what you mean by "be in the light," I am all ears.
I hope the owner of this forum is making money as he's bearing all the costs. I'm a volunteer. I've volunteered to be a school board member, a teacher's assistant, a homeowners' association board member, a participant in a community clean-up effort, and a public radio DJ, among other volunteer jobs.

Why do I do this? Charity always returns to the donator. The same is true for hatred. "Karma is a bitch" isn't just a cute saying.

I believe hatred and bigotry and prejudice thrive in the shadows. Yours, for a while at least, will be in the light on DTT.
Thanks from Hollywood
imaginethat is online now  
Old August 19th, 2017, 02:12 PM   #48
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by catus felis View Post
Really? "race" is just a 'politically correct way of saying species'? REALLY? Damn!

Failed Jr. High science huh?
There are slightly different kinds of animals all over the planet. (just as there are slightly different kinds of humans) Except for maybe one time, I have never heard of those animals being called a different "race" of anything. Most often, they are called a different species of whatever. Next, don't give me any crap about your politically correct "science." I will tell you what is going on and why.
sweeper is offline  
Old August 19th, 2017, 02:28 PM   #49
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 26,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeper View Post
Unsubstantiated garbage? Give me an example. Next, do you get paid to say things that are wrong? Or do you do it just as a hobby. Like telling the truth is for me. As for your talk about dogs or cats, they are animals domesticated by humans. Just like some cattle are. So they don't count. Though here is an interesting point. In the U.S., western wolves and eastern can interbreed and have viable offspring. Eastern wolves and coyotes can do the same. (Though they probably tend no to) But western wolves and coyotes can't.

Also, depending on the paring, bobcats and lynx can do the same. But in areas where their home ranges overlap, they usually don't. The same is probably true for mule deer and white tail deer. And spotted dolphins and bottle nose dolphins. The world is full of slightly different species that could successfully interbreed. But usually don't. In fact, this natural separation is a large part of WHY there are different species.

It isn't always a case of geographical separation. Take the species of finch that made it to the Galapagos Islands. Over time, it diverged into many species of finch. So it is in fact the opposite of what you say. In nature, divergence is the rule. Not convergence.
You must be a Beatles fan because you sure do twist and shout. All the examples you point out are different species. Totally irrelevant. But if you didn't spout bullshit, you would have nothing to spout.
RNG is offline  
Old August 19th, 2017, 02:31 PM   #50
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
I hope the owner of this forum is making money as he's bearing all the costs. I'm a volunteer. I've volunteered to be a school board member, a teacher's assistant, a homeowners' association board member, a participant in a community clean-up effort, and a public radio DJ, among other volunteer jobs.

Why do I do this? Charity always returns to the donator. The same is true for hatred. "Karma is a bitch" isn't just a cute saying.

I believe hatred and bigotry and prejudice thrive in the shadows. Yours, for a while at least, will be in the light on DTT.
So you volunteer a lot. That must mean that you have the luxury of money to be able to spend your time that way. And of course, having money, everything is just hunky dory for you. Well I am here to rain on your status quo parade.

Next, bad deeds can return to the donator as well as the "good" ones. Also, ever hear the saying, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." It could also be said that the road to hell is paved with "good" deeds.

Next, the show is a load of jewish crap. But did you ever see the old Star Trek episode where they went to a planet where, because of a human book about gangsters that found its way to that planet, they formed a society that adopted a gangster lifestyle? So what of the few who decided to live an honest lifestyle ruled by fair play. Where would they probably dwell or thrive? "In the shadows." Let me come out into the light. I dare you. Better yet, lift your ban of cultsmasher.
sweeper is offline  
Closed Thread

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Tags
dare, speak, truth



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
9/11 Truth - Explosive Evidence -- Experts Speak Out - ( full lenght ) intangible child Conspiracy Theories 0 January 19th, 2013 10:53 AM
For those who dare.... imaginethat Christianity 12 November 29th, 2012 04:14 PM
Right On....speak Truth To Power......down With The 1%.....yeah Tony Perkins Current Events 5 February 10th, 2012 12:51 PM
Dare to be abnormal coberst Philosophy 4 April 21st, 2008 08:45 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.