Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Civil Rights Civil and Political Rights Forum - Civil rights and liberties


Thanks Tree48Thanks
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 19th, 2017, 02:35 PM   #51
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
You must be a Beatles fan because you sure do twist and shout. All the examples you point out are different species. Totally irrelevant. But if you didn't spout bullshit, you would have nothing to spout.
From what I hear, (though it is wrong) the scientific definition for what makes a species is whether or not two slightly different animals can interbreed and have viable offspring. What you say is true. All those animals are in fact different species. But they can still interbreed and have viable offspring. Just because different species of human can do the same doesn't make them the same species. As I have unfortunately heard often enough.
sweeper is offline  
Old August 19th, 2017, 02:53 PM   #52
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeper View Post


If you do legal work for a living you are a dignified slave, if you do illegal work for a living you are an undignified slave.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old August 19th, 2017, 02:56 PM   #53
Beach Goddess
 
catus felis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: arkansas
Posts: 4,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeper View Post
There are slightly different kinds of animals all over the planet. (just as there are slightly different kinds of humans) Except for maybe one time, I have never heard of those animals being called a different "race" of anything. Most often, they are called a different species of whatever. Next, don't give me any crap about your politically correct "science." I will tell you what is going on and why.
I'm not surprised you haven't heard something.

Sound waves have trouble reaching the ear drum when your head is deeply shoved up your ass.


Seriously.......I gave you a chance, but in reality...you're not educated enough to be worth conversing with.

Have a nice day.
Thanks from Hollywood and Clara007
catus felis is offline  
Old August 19th, 2017, 02:57 PM   #54
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 26,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeper View Post
From what I hear, (though it is wrong) the scientific definition for what makes a species is whether or not two slightly different animals can interbreed and have viable offspring. What you say is true. All those animals are in fact different species. But they can still interbreed and have viable offspring. Just because different species of human can do the same doesn't make them the same species. As I have unfortunately heard often enough.
So as a defense, you spout what you admit is wrong. Way to go.

Your claim about different species of humans is sheer bullshit.
Thanks from catus felis
RNG is offline  
Old August 19th, 2017, 03:22 PM   #55
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
So as a defense, you spout what you admit is wrong. Way to go.

Your claim about different species of humans is sheer bullshit.
The Bell Curve published in 1994 was written by Richard Hernstein and Charles Murry to explain the variations of intelligence in American society. Read or at least skim over the book.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old August 19th, 2017, 03:55 PM   #56
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 55,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeper View Post
So you volunteer a lot. That must mean that you have the luxury of money to be able to spend your time that way. And of course, having money, everything is just hunky dory for you. Well I am here to rain on your status quo parade.
You dumb motherfucker, no, I have no big income or big house or expensive car you hate-filled piece of shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hate-filled piece of shit
Next, bad deeds can return to the donator as well as the "good" ones. Also, ever hear the saying, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." It could also be said that the road to hell is paved with "good" deeds.

Next, the show is a load of jewish crap. But did you ever see the old Star Trek episode where they went to a planet where, because of a human book about gangsters that found its way to that planet, they formed a society that adopted a gangster lifestyle? So what of the few who decided to live an honest lifestyle ruled by fair play. Where would they probably dwell or thrive? "In the shadows." Let me come out into the light. I dare you. Better yet, lift your ban of cultsmasher.
You're out of here. I knew who you were the instant you arrived. I gave you a chance to express yourself. But this is the second time you've jumped on me. You've had enough being in the light. You will never get any chance here ever again.

Get some help for your mental disease.
imaginethat is online now  
Old August 19th, 2017, 04:09 PM   #57
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
You dumb motherfucker, no, I have no big income or big house or expensive car you hate-filled piece of shit.



You're out of here. I knew who you were the instant you arrived. I gave you a chance to express yourself. But this is the second time you've jumped on me. You've had enough being in the light. You will never get any chance here ever again.

Get some help for your mental disease.
GOOD!! Throw the fucking bum out on his ass!!!
Thanks from catus felis and Clara007

Last edited by imaginethat; August 19th, 2017 at 04:55 PM.
Hollywood is online now  
Old August 19th, 2017, 04:57 PM   #58
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 55,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
GOOD!! Throw the fucking bum out on his ass!!!
He's gone, but he will try to slither back sooner or later.

I apologize to those offended by my "shining the light" on the umpteenth incarnation of freemind.

In light of Charlottesville and those defending "free speech," I thought it good to let him run, let the free-speechers see who they at a minimum tacitly support.
Thanks from catus felis, Hollywood and Clara007
imaginethat is online now  
Old August 19th, 2017, 05:12 PM   #59
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeper View Post
You were lost before I ever came along. Did you not read what Ariel Sharon said? "We jews control America." Even stormfront is secretly run by jews so they can keep track of those who are against them. Now go ahead and read the rest of the thread. Read the quotes in the various pictures. Then say whatever you have to say. Just don't make it, "You're an anti-semite!"
Personal attacks are verboten on DTT.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old August 19th, 2017, 06:31 PM   #60
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 55,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
Personal attacks are verboten on DTT.
He's gone TS.

Did you know Jews run Stormfront?
imaginethat is online now  
Closed Thread

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Tags
dare, speak, truth



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
9/11 Truth - Explosive Evidence -- Experts Speak Out - ( full lenght ) intangible child Conspiracy Theories 0 January 19th, 2013 10:53 AM
For those who dare.... imaginethat Christianity 12 November 29th, 2012 04:14 PM
Right On....speak Truth To Power......down With The 1%.....yeah Tony Perkins Current Events 5 February 10th, 2012 12:51 PM
Dare to be abnormal coberst Philosophy 4 April 21st, 2008 08:45 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.