Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Civil Rights Civil and Political Rights Forum - Civil rights and liberties


Thanks Tree75Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 21st, 2017, 11:56 AM   #181
forgot my old user name
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by discollector View Post
Fine.

The first time I responded to Gordy in this thread, my opening words were:

I can find points to agree with you on and points to disagree on. (see post # 20) What was Gordy's response?

"Take your White man's burden nonsense somewhere else." (see post # 26)

Do you, by any chance, understand how Gordy is responsible for setting the negative tone of this thread? Or do you have your head so far up Gordy's ass that you could not admit when the pissing match started?

Of the 169 posts on this thread, Gordy has 26 posts. FIFTEEN of those posts contain insults. Gordy tells me to STFU and in post # 109 Gordy calls Quigley a fucking idiot for pointing out that it is Gordy who is insulting others.
I can't say for sure, but I suspect that telling someone their race is inferior and deserving of their fate might be seen as offensive! I'd like to see one of you white supremacists go in and say the same things in a room full of black men...see how you make out. You might want to look up "white man's burden" to figure out what this patronizing, self-serving bullshit is all about, since your ignorance is the most offensive part of your posts. You have to go pretty low to get Gordy mad......most people would stand for far less!
Quote:
Now, let's address you. I have a life and don't spend my ever waking moment trying to insult other people. You have lied about me; tried to misrepresent me, and you have pulled stuff out of your ass in order to attack me. Liberalism is a mental disorder. I'm just diagnosing it for you.

When you have to manufacture positions and ascribe them to me, you are only showing the weakness of your argument. If you want to be honest, lead by example. Don't presume. Ask questions as I did and allow the real extremists to dig their own holes.

Your attacks against me are the cry of weakness and desperation. You have to maintain the rhetoric and the bedlam in order to maintain your relevance. You, like those initiating the pandemonium here, have no legitimate issue. But I am committed to exposing your hypocrisy and chickenshit cowardice if we cannot talk about the OP. You need an audience. You got one. You don't want to go to PM; it's your fight. If I did to you what you did to me, I'd be intending to call you out. What you just did was to prove that my assessment of you is spot on. You're here for the glory and pats on the back and the accolades of liberals that agree with you.

You're not here to discuss the OP because you have no point to make. What you said to me in the quoted post and the others I ignored are desperate attempts to gain my attention. Lies, innuendo, and misrepresentations are not the tactics of an ethical person - and you have delighted yourself in walls of text to cover your unethical and cowardly nature. You're not worthy of a response, so this should conclude the public part of this. If you don't like that, there is always PM.
Projecting again! I don't post here for accolades, but to answer back and question on subjects I'm interested in, and I want clear reasons for opposing beliefs and proofs behind statements of facts on big issues like North American genocide, slavery etc.. If you and your friends are just going to come at me with the same KKK-inspired propaganda sources, I'm going to call you on your bullshit whether you like it or not! It's not like we haven't seen or read all these arguments before.

And, if you're calling me a liberal, you still have no clue! I know I offend a lot of liberals here frequently even if they ignore it most of the time for the issues we share in agreement. But I see a great weakness in liberalism because of its inability to identify and fight back against extremism. History shows us that the liberal, tolerant Weimar Republic's positions on individual rights and free speech allowed the Nazi Party to gather strength and grow in power during the economic malaise of the late-20's/early 30's. Today's liberals mostly demanding adherence to centrist economic and foreign policy positions are allowing everyone falling through the cracks to be scooped up by the forces of fascism that will explain what 's wrong by race and other identity issues.
right to left is offline  
Old October 21st, 2017, 01:56 PM   #182
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Georgia
Posts: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to left View Post
I can't say for sure, but I suspect that telling someone their race is inferior and deserving of their fate might be seen as offensive! I'd like to see one of you white supremacists go in and say the same things in a room full of black men...see how you make out. You might want to look up "white man's burden" to figure out what this patronizing, self-serving bullshit is all about, since your ignorance is the most offensive part of your posts. You have to go pretty low to get Gordy mad......most people would stand for far less!

Projecting again! I don't post here for accolades, but to answer back and question on subjects I'm interested in, and I want clear reasons for opposing beliefs and proofs behind statements of facts on big issues like North American genocide, slavery etc.. If you and your friends are just going to come at me with the same KKK-inspired propaganda sources, I'm going to call you on your bullshit whether you like it or not! It's not like we haven't seen or read all these arguments before.

And, if you're calling me a liberal, you still have no clue! I know I offend a lot of liberals here frequently even if they ignore it most of the time for the issues we share in agreement. But I see a great weakness in liberalism because of its inability to identify and fight back against extremism. History shows us that the liberal, tolerant Weimar Republic's positions on individual rights and free speech allowed the Nazi Party to gather strength and grow in power during the economic malaise of the late-20's/early 30's. Today's liberals mostly demanding adherence to centrist economic and foreign policy positions are allowing everyone falling through the cracks to be scooped up by the forces of fascism that will explain what 's wrong by race and other identity issues.
If you're offended by me calling you a liberal, then you must realize how I feel when you try to equate me with the KKK. I'm projecting nothing as it you trying to pretend you're defending your boyfriend's honor as it were.

Being honest with a correct interpretation of history, I fail to see how that tells a room full of black men they are "inferior." Does it make Jews superior to the rest of the world that they wall of a piece of a sandpit, kick out the inhabitants and demand their own homeland?

And who might my friends be?
discollector is offline  
Old October 22nd, 2017, 07:44 AM   #183
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,622
Quote:
Originally Posted by discollector View Post
You are a full of shit blowhard that just got busted. Most Hollywood Marines understand some Spanish slang. So, try a new lie. Other than that, I have your "kid" swinging. Having grown up in East L.A. I want to say something to you that you will need a translator for:

No deberķas acostarte con gente del barrio.

We can keep this going back and forth, but if anybody here does not understand the fact that you are a plant, they aren't paying attention. NOW, can you get back on point or should I expose you a bit further?
Sure kid, I didn't go through boot camp at MCRD San Diego in 1968 because some guy on the internet says my Spanish slang is not good enough.
Tell me, when did YOU go through boot camp at MCRD San Diego to become such an expert on the matter?

Makes perfect sense.......
Hollywood is offline  
Old October 22nd, 2017, 01:07 PM   #184
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Georgia
Posts: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Sure kid, I didn't go through boot camp at MCRD San Diego in 1968 because some guy on the internet says my Spanish slang is not good enough.
Tell me, when did YOU go through boot camp at MCRD San Diego to become such an expert on the matter?

Makes perfect sense.......

I was told that you had been infracted as was I for this continuing pissing match, yet here you are, engaging in it yet again.

If you recall correctly, YOU were dumb enough to try and make me look bad when I used Spanish slang correctly. You were proven to be wrong. If you pick a fight and lose, it would appear to me, the more intelligent move is to proceed on with your life, NOT pick another fight.

But, the reason you get away with it is simple: Because some people agree with what you're saying, you are not held accountable to the extent others are. That's why YOU can afford to initiate yet another pissing match without fear of being held accountable.

I want to give credit where credit is due. You are adept at manipulating these boards to your advantage. You are a plant and few others would ever realize it. That is why you can go from board to board, getting people banned when you don't like them. You're damn good at what you do... which is why you are not what you claim other than being good at manipulating these boards and getting to start fights - rarely posting a damn thing relative to the topic at hand.

You picked on me and got your ass kicked. You get the consolation prize, but even though you have the power to get rid of me, most honest people will realize what you are. And, it is because of you these boards will never be a family thing where wives, sons and daughters will join in the discussions. You kept your title, but you lost the match. So, that is how the other posters will remember you: as a cheater, a hypocrite, a sore loser, and above all a loud mouth that fears others - which is why you demand the personal shit be aired out in open forums rather than in private.
discollector is offline  
Old October 23rd, 2017, 12:12 AM   #185
forgot my old user name
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
Excuse me for butting in. But you got it all wrong. Whites did what they did just because their way was better. Indians did some farming. But they seemed to be more into the hunter-gatherer thing. Whites also raised livestock. This put them in a better position of survival. Indians weren't in that position to that degree. That put them in the "have not" category. This led as it usually does to the haves having things taken from them by the have nots. That in turn no doubt led to the conflict you speak of.
Try reading something on the subject, instead of just pulling it out of your ass!
right to left is offline  
Old October 23rd, 2017, 12:25 AM   #186
forgot my old user name
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
Excuse me for butting in. But I read a little of your crap. Here's the thing. If you protest for White people, you are an "extremist."
Yes, and do you understand why? Because if working to provide more advantages for the group that already controls the political and economic levers of power, that by default means you're working to maintain the oppression and disadvantages to the people of color who have less wealth, lower incomes, worse schools, more likely to be targeted by law enforcement and more likely to be run through the prison-industrial complex, and far more likely to even lose the right to vote in the corrupt US election system run by two corrupt parties with one clearly on a mission to eliminate as many black and brown voters as possible!

Many..and dare I say a growing number of white-former middle class people will be much better off if legislation and programs are enacted to deal with class issues that cut across racial lines, than the kind of crap your friends like Richard Spencer are serving up...a movement of the white race that will kick up most of the $$$ and benefits to the ruling white oligarchs...which was the kind of system the antebellum south has...so maybe that's why they want Confederate monuments so much!
right to left is offline  
Old October 23rd, 2017, 01:27 AM   #187
forgot my old user name
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
The closest word to describe me is Atheist. Because there is no word for anybody who HATES religion.
You never heard of antitheist? But, what has that got to do with anything anyway? My metaphysical position would be agnostic. I used to use atheist, but I don't want to be associated with the Church of New Atheism that started when the internet took off. Humanism can take on its own doctrinal beliefs..starting with faith in human progress, technology worship, western supremacism etc..

Quote:
You want to know what is really going on? Dandelions are not native to this continent. But they are here. The fungus that destroyed our chestnut trees is not from this continent. But it is here. Etc. times zillions and zillions. This includes White people coming to this continent. How or why doesn't really matter. The fact is that we spread.
Europeans didn't just "come" to this continent! Starting with Columbus, they came with a plan to extract as much wealth as possible by any means necessary..because they had to! Almost all the voyages out of Spain, Portugal, England, France, Holland and Belgium were sponsored by early corporate and banking interests, and those debts had to be paid! So, if Chris couldn't find the gold, he had to enslave the natives to produce exports that would pay off their debts.

That's what separated the European conquistadors and colonists from an earlier campaign by Chinese emperors to explore, map out and establish trade with other nations in the Pacific and Indian Ocean along the coast of east Africa..ending a few decades before the Portuguese started crossing into the Indian Ocean from the other side.

Few of the Chinese adventurers settled in new territories...partly because of restrictions of Confucian teaching, they didn't develop systems of chattel slavery, so the Chinese ventures were like the Apollo moon shots: an extravagant show of Chinese wealth and technology that could not earn enough over the long run to justify its naval costs, including protecting merchant ships from pirates.

NOVA - Official Website | Ancient Chinese Explorers

I mention the earlier Chinese explorers because they show that the European system of conquering and plundering for profit was not the only way exploration could be done.

Quote:
For our own survival, it is necessary to keep negroes and mexicans from spreading here too. It may not be pleasant. But it is simply a fact of nature. Which is a process that has been going on for at least hundreds of millions of years before humans ever evolved. Only a delusional brainwashed fool would disagree.
Unless you're totally ignorant of your own history - you brought the "negroes" over here in the first place. And it wasn't voluntary either. Before the end of the Civil War, it's likely that most abolitionists wanted to send all the freed slaves back to Africa. Even back then that was unworkable. After several generations in America, they had no roots left, and no idea where their ancestors were taken from. Anywhere from Angola right up the coast of West Africa..but they had no extended family ties, no knowledge of the culture or language, so it became pretty obvious real fast that the freed slaves would have to stay in America. And I suspect a big, big part of the reason for the North to just allow the southern aristocracy to take over again was because they knew that some system of slavery by another name would be needed to keep blacks in their place!

And the Mexicans...If the oligarchs in Canada, the US and Mexico hadn't cooked up this NAFTA deal under the great leader-Ronald Reagan, you wouldn't have had millions of Mexican peasant farmers forced off their land after NAFTA terms demanded that they end tariffs and duties on agricultural imports...and had Mexican markets flooded with cheap monocropped corn, wheat and soy from north of the border. If you've impoverished millions of people, you got no right to bitch and complain if they come to your country looking for work!
right to left is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Tags
built, confederate, future, statues, supremacist, white



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Confederate Statues Removed in Baltimore and Durham Gordy Current Events 232 September 6th, 2017 09:20 AM
Warrants Issued For White Supremacist Sissy Camelot Current Events 26 August 28th, 2017 03:57 PM
Why is there a movement to remove Confederate statues, memorials, etc.? johnwk Current Events 80 July 22nd, 2017 09:01 AM
White supremacist groups see Trump bump LongWinded Current Events 4 December 10th, 2015 02:38 PM
Anonymous Links Ron Paul To White Supremacist Groups skrekk Politicians 30 February 3rd, 2012 09:35 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.