Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Civil Rights Civil and Political Rights Forum - Civil rights and liberties


Thanks Tree1Thanks
  • 1 Post By Gordy
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 17th, 2017, 05:57 PM   #1
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
A Racist Religion.

I am speaking of judaism. There is a closed thread (It's a miracle it wasn't deleted) around here called "The truth that dare not speak its name." On post #65 of it, somebody named gmeyers1944 asked Pilgrim for proof. There is so much proof around, it is incredible. I will show just a little teeny tiny bit of it.




handydude is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 06:07 PM   #2
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,860
IT, it's 4th and 35 to go. It is time.
RNG is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 06:19 PM   #3
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
IT, it's 4th and 35 to go. It is time.
So now you are giving me shit again. Did you not read the quotes from the talmud? Right near the beginning of what I showed it basically said that GOD goes to the rabbis for advice! These people think they're gods!!! On the totem pole of being, do you know where that would place you? And you wouldn't call that racist? Even though it is far worse?
handydude is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 09:08 PM   #4
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,747
I'm still trying to figure out why the mods continue to tolerate Holocaust deniers.
Thanks from tristanrobin
Gordy is offline  
Old October 18th, 2017, 01:47 PM   #5
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
I'm still trying to figure out why the mods continue to tolerate Holocaust deniers.
You posted this in the wrong thread. This thread is about the racist jewish religion. Did you read what I posted? If you want to know about the holocaust, read my thread "The fake holocaust." Tell me about holocaust denial there.
handydude is offline  
Old October 18th, 2017, 02:39 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: upnorth
Posts: 1,521
Psychology is a weapon. Guilt is a condition that renders critical thought impossible. The hollow-cost is useful.

Another psychological weapon is projection, also known as transference. A cheating spouse might accuse his/her spouse of cheating as a defense. A thieving employee might accuse other employees of theft. It works. It renders his/her opponents helpless.

Jews are the Master Race. They are the real racial supremacists. They transfer their own characteristics onto others to conceal their own transgressions.
Pilgrim is offline  
Old October 18th, 2017, 02:57 PM   #7
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
Psychology is a weapon. Guilt is a condition that renders critical thought impossible. The hollow-cost is useful.

Another psychological weapon is projection, also known as transference. A cheating spouse might accuse his/her spouse of cheating as a defense. A thieving employee might accuse other employees of theft. It works. It renders his/her opponents helpless.

Jews are the Master Race. They are the real racial supremacists. They transfer their own characteristics onto others to conceal their own transgressions.
There are no doubt many psychological weapons used against the populace. Apart from what you mention, the media also uses subliminal messages. That is why just about every time you see a White woman on TV, there is a negro male around somewhere. Either in the same picture or in a following or preceding image. It may be good for business. But race mixing goes against nature. It is an evil that must be fought and stamped out. Just like globalization in general. As to the jews being the master race, they only are in their own minds. To me they are lowlife sand negro garbage.
handydude is offline  
Old October 18th, 2017, 04:04 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: upnorth
Posts: 1,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
There are no doubt many psychological weapons used against the populace. Apart from what you mention, the media also uses subliminal messages. That is why just about every time you see a White woman on TV, there is a negro male around somewhere. Either in the same picture or in a following or preceding image. It may be good for business. But race mixing goes against nature. It is an evil that must be fought and stamped out. Just like globalization in general. As to the jews being the master race, they only are in their own minds. To me they are lowlife sand negro garbage.
Don't waste your energy hating on the Blacks. When the Khazars are through using Blacks to do their bidding (getting rid of Whitey), they will dispose of them for they don't make very good slaves. They will allow a slave class of mixed race but mostly Asians to live and serve them.
Pilgrim is offline  
Old October 19th, 2017, 09:51 AM   #9
Your Own Moderator
 
pensacola_niceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 31,694
This thread is nothing but a racist rant from handydude. Closed
pensacola_niceman is offline  
Closed Thread

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Tags
racist, religion



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Non-Religion Is The Fastest-Growing Religion imaginethat Atheism 46 August 3rd, 2016 03:04 AM
Religion highway80west Religion 8 November 8th, 2010 12:51 PM
Another Religion (LOL) Dude111 Religion 0 March 26th, 2010 06:31 PM
The religion of non-religion tyreay Religion 128 May 11th, 2007 06:53 PM
religion belindzky Political Talk 1 February 9th, 2006 06:52 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.