Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Civil Rights Civil and Political Rights Forum - Civil rights and liberties


Thanks Tree33Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 18th, 2017, 11:19 PM   #61
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
They literally don't have self-determination. It's either conform to the world order or die.

Just look at what they're currently doing to Venezuela, and what they've done to Iran, the Congo, most of Latin America, and Burkina Faso. And those are just a few examples.
No, you are wrong. They absolutely have self determination. They just have leadership that wont allow it as long as the leadership profits from capitalism but denies the people the benefits of it. Venezuela is a great example.
Venezuela: the wealth of Chavez family exposed - Telegraph
Report: Hugo Chavez's Daughter Is Richest Person in Venezuela
Venezuelan 'daughters of Chavismo' exposed living lavishly overseas | Fox News
Thanks from Sabcat
guy39 is offline  
Old October 18th, 2017, 11:24 PM   #62
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
No, you are wrong. They absolutely have self determination. They just have leadership that wont allow it as long as the leadership profits from capitalism but denies the people the benefits of it. Venezuela is a great example.
Venezuela: the wealth of Chavez family exposed - Telegraph
Report: Hugo Chavez's Daughter Is Richest Person in Venezuela
Venezuelan 'daughters of Chavismo' exposed living lavishly overseas | Fox News
No they do not:

Mapped: The 7 Governments the U.S. Has Overthrown ? Foreign Policy

Demand for inquiry into France's role in assassination of African leader

https://news.vice.com/article/libyan...linton-in-2011

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_V...%A9tat_attempt
Gordy is offline  
Old October 18th, 2017, 11:30 PM   #63
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
Then why does it continue? Do these nations not have self determination? If your nation has valuable resources, unless it is literally occupied by a foreign invader, then how come it is being exploited.

Allow me to use a capitalist analogy. If your resource is a car lot and the people own it, and the sales man is the government. Then why do you keep the sales man if he keeps selling cars at a loss and or never sharing the profits with the owners? You can blame western banks all you want, but if you have the resource, why are you using western banks/imperialism all you want. Either you have a resource that is valuable and its being used for the betterment of the people who possess it, or you have a fucked up sales man who is using crony capitalism to benefit themselves and a select few and ignoring the people. If that is the case, that would make the "imperialists" the buyer and not the seller. So, why is it the buyers fault if they can deal for the best price? The imperialist argument and colonialism argument as far as I am concerned went out the window the moment Europe began leaving or being thrown out in some cases of these nations.
Again. It is the state that is fucking things up. Now we get into my conspiracy brain and the uber rich who have been playing governments against each other for generations for their personal gain. This is where the federal reserve and the income tax were the beginning of creating free range slaves. This is why i believe moving away from the USD and developing independent currencies is a major move to personal liberty.
Sabcat is online now  
Old October 18th, 2017, 11:41 PM   #64
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Again. It is the state that is fucking things up. Now we get into my conspiracy brain and the uber rich who have been playing governments against each other for generations for their personal gain. This is where the federal reserve and the income tax were the beginning of creating free range slaves. This is why i believe moving away from the USD and developing independent currencies is a major move to personal liberty.
I agree its corrupt states and banana republics. Its not capitalism fault. This notion that western civilization is exploiting the third world countries is a farce. Its the governments of the the third world nations exploiting their own people. What you said has a lot of merit. This gets into the notion of why is it the left, as Gordy has put it, blames western civilization for exploitation. Yet its the left who is screaming about wanting globalization, goddamn America, and proudly announcing sorry but American jobs are over. They scream about exploitation, then at the same time tell the American worker, sorry but that illegal does that job cheaper so you are shit out of luck. Think about that for a minute.
Thanks from Sabcat
guy39 is offline  
Old October 18th, 2017, 11:43 PM   #65
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
I agree its corrupt states and banana republics. Its not capitalism fault. This notion that western civilization is exploiting the third world countries is a farce. Its the governments of the the third world nations exploiting their own people. What you said has a lot of merit. This gets into the notion of why is it the left, as Gordy has put it, blames western civilization for exploitation. Yet its the left who is screaming about wanting globalization, goddamn America, and proudly announcing sorry but American jobs are over. They scream about exploitation, then at the same time tell the American worker, sorry but that illegal does that job cheaper so you are shit out of luck. Think about that for a minute.
I defended globalization? Where?

With illegal immigration, you're blaming the immigrants (ppl looking for work like the rest of us) instead of the companies who hire them.

Last edited by Gordy; October 18th, 2017 at 11:46 PM.
Gordy is offline  
Old October 18th, 2017, 11:44 PM   #66
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,747
It's also funny how you cited Breitbart and Fox News and expected me to take those links seriously.
Gordy is offline  
Old October 18th, 2017, 11:45 PM   #67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
I defended globalization? Where?

With illegal immigration, you're blaming the immigrants instead of the companies who hire them.
No, I am blaming the message and excuse for it happening from the left. Globalization is a left narrative now. It use to not be. It use to be the Democrat party stood for the American worker. Not anymore. I did use your name, but I also said the left. Not necessarily blaming you per say,but I was pointing out the lefts hypocrisy
guy39 is offline  
Old October 18th, 2017, 11:48 PM   #68
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Hell
Posts: 157
Are we no longer talking about racism among NAZI's?
Marcus Livius is online now  
Old October 18th, 2017, 11:48 PM   #69
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
No, I am blaming the message and excuse for it happening from the left. Globalization is a left narrative now. It use to not be. It use to be the Democrat party stood for the American worker. Not anymore. I did use your name, but I also said the left. Not necessarily blaming you per say,but I was pointing out the lefts hypocrisy
And the Right is the party of imperialism.
Gordy is offline  
Old October 18th, 2017, 11:49 PM   #70
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
It's also funny how you cited Breitbart and Fox News and expected me to take those links seriously.
Hugo Chavez's ambassador daughter is Venezuela's richest woman | Daily Mail Online

Maria Gabriela Chávez Net Worth: Hugo Chávez's Daughter Richest Woman in Venezuela, Worth $4.2 Billion : World : Latin Post

https://panampost.com/editor/2015/08...be-a-surprise/

Is that better?
guy39 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Tags
nazis, racist



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Baton Rouge cop killer part of white racist inspired "sovereign citizens" GhostRider Americas 5 July 19th, 2016 06:30 PM
The World O' Science-Fiction Needs More Racist "conservative-christians"!!! Medicine Man Current Events 13 October 31st, 2014 11:51 AM
Gay Nazis: Kill All "Straights"/Take-Over World!! Medicine Man Current Events 9 September 24th, 2014 08:13 PM
Tucker Carlson's Racist "Retreat": The Daily Caller Medicine Man Current Events 7 February 26th, 2014 01:59 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.