Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Civil Rights Civil and Political Rights Forum - Civil rights and liberties


Thanks Tree42Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 7th, 2017, 03:08 PM   #71
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
I don't claim to have a monopoly on human understanding. For example, there is much about science that I don't understand. Things like mathematics, chemistry, physics, etc. But I know what I know. Nobody has refuted any of it so far. And I never tried to 'convert" gordy. All I ever did was speak the truth. What they make of it is up to them. Next, I have come across far better than you on the internet. College professors and such. Except for maybe about 6 times out of many hundreds of debates at many different forums, I have never been shown to be wrong on some particular point.
risperidone 3mg nocte

seriously.
Thanks from discollector
hot dragon is offline  
Old November 7th, 2017, 03:24 PM   #72
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
risperidone 3mg nocte

seriously.
Do the letters F O hold any significance for you?
handydude is offline  
Old November 8th, 2017, 05:27 PM   #73
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
A better question. When has a black life ever mattered.
Never.
Gordy is offline  
Old November 8th, 2017, 07:46 PM   #74
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Georgia
Posts: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
I don't claim to have a monopoly on human understanding. For example, there is much about science that I don't understand. Things like mathematics, chemistry, physics, etc. But I know what I know. Nobody has refuted any of it so far. And I never tried to 'convert" gordy. All I ever did was speak the truth. What they make of it is up to them. Next, I have come across far better than you on the internet. College professors and such. Except for maybe about 6 times out of many hundreds of debates at many different forums, I have never been shown to be wrong on some particular point.
Well, you've been proven wrong on this board more than once, so you must have been in the wrong place.

Insofar as you "debating" me, it will be a cold day in Hell before you can do that. When it comes to the academics of race, you aren't a pimple on the ass of those who have studied the subject.

Let me explain to you what's wrong with your thought process:

You have this opinion (while outwardly denying it) that you are smarter than the rest of the people on this board. You've never lost a debate??? You've never been proven wrong??? Who do you think you are??? Jesus in the flesh??? If you were so much smarter than the rest of the people, you would realize that if you argued with an idiot, they would only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Yet here you are, day after day, arguing with people - initiating the argument and you have this unusually low opinion of them.

Given the maxims of common sense, what does that say about you?

Last edited by discollector; November 8th, 2017 at 07:49 PM.
discollector is offline  
Old November 9th, 2017, 08:07 PM   #75
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Georgia
Posts: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by defender View Post
If handydude has ever been wrong about anything, how about giving an example. I'm not greedy. Just one! But feel free to add as many as you want. Next, you can't explain a thought process when you aren't capable of any yourself. Next, reading what handydude said, he never said that he never lost any debate. He said he lost about 6 of them on some particular point. Next, jesus isn't fit to lick my balls. Next, no idiot could ever drag me down to their level. Including you. Next, that hanydude is not wrong about anything, that says all there needs to be said about him.
Sounds like the two of you deserve each other. Little boy, I'll tell you the same thing I tell all the professional board trolls:

What you say is a call out. If I were going to say that, it would be to intentionally call someone out. I'd do that in a PM and I'd say name the time and the place.

You didn't do that. You come here with a holier than thou attitude and spew shit without even knowing me. That says you are afraid; a poseur; a keyboard commando looking for acceptance and relevance. If you want to call someone out for challenging your boyfriend's "honor," you should do it in private and then be ready to have your challenge accepted.

Dude, insofar as the subject matter that you think was worth getting your boxers in a bunch over, I've forgotten more about it than you're capable of learning.
discollector is offline  
Old November 15th, 2017, 02:27 PM   #76
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by discollector View Post
Sounds like the two of you deserve each other. Little boy, I'll tell you the same thing I tell all the professional board trolls:

What you say is a call out. If I were going to say that, it would be to intentionally call someone out. I'd do that in a PM and I'd say name the time and the place.

You didn't do that. You come here with a holier than thou attitude and spew shit without even knowing me. That says you are afraid; a poseur; a keyboard commando looking for acceptance and relevance. If you want to call someone out for challenging your boyfriend's "honor," you should do it in private and then be ready to have your challenge accepted.

Dude, insofar as the subject matter that you think was worth getting your boxers in a bunch over, I've forgotten more about it than you're capable of learning.
Here I am. I am calling you out. Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is wrong. Don't expect me to do it in private. Do it here for everybody to see. Let them see your "superiority" in any degree over me. And when you fail to do that, do the right thing and kneel before me as your true living GOD!
handydude is offline  
Old November 15th, 2017, 07:45 PM   #77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Georgia
Posts: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
Here I am. I am calling you out. Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is wrong. Don't expect me to do it in private. Do it here for everybody to see. Let them see your "superiority" in any degree over me. And when you fail to do that, do the right thing and kneel before me as your true living GOD!
OMG. Tell me you didn't just say that. You are God???

I responded to you in another of your threads. I'll meet you in public - in a venue that will cater to this. Do YOU have the courage?

Now, let me explain something to you:

"Tree Doc" has been telling people he's calling me out and he pecks a mean keyboard. You don't do it that way. Here's how you do it:

1) Go to PM

2) Tell the guy you have a beef with to name the time and the place

3) If he names the time and place, you show up. If you have to drive, fly or go by boat, you physically show up

4) Settle your business

If you want a debate, go to a forum that will create a one on one place to conduct your debate, set some ground rules and go for it.
discollector is offline  
Old November 16th, 2017, 03:04 PM   #78
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by discollector View Post
OMG. Tell me you didn't just say that. You are God???

I responded to you in another of your threads. I'll meet you in public - in a venue that will cater to this. Do YOU have the courage?

Now, let me explain something to you:

"Tree Doc" has been telling people he's calling me out and he pecks a mean keyboard. You don't do it that way. Here's how you do it:

1) Go to PM

2) Tell the guy you have a beef with to name the time and the place

3) If he names the time and place, you show up. If you have to drive, fly or go by boat, you physically show up

4) Settle your business

If you want a debate, go to a forum that will create a one on one place to conduct your debate, set some ground rules and go for it.
I was just kidding about the worshiping me part. Only scum would want to be worshiped. Such as jesus, mohammed, moon, koresh and zillions of others. As far as jesus goes, I am morally superior to him. Does that matter to you? I know far more than he even dreamed of. Does that matter to you? Is the fact that he is worshiped supposed to matter? Well when you have enough shit in the water, sooner or later something is going to float to the surface.

You also bring up me debating you personally. You can't even debate me here! So why would I want to do it in person. I even asked you to read a couple threads of mine and leave a reply as to what is in them that you disagree with. You never did. If you don't want to debate me over the things I bring up, go haunt somebody elses thread.
handydude is offline  
Old November 16th, 2017, 06:44 PM   #79
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Georgia
Posts: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
I was just kidding about the worshiping me part. Only scum would want to be worshiped. Such as jesus, mohammed, moon, koresh and zillions of others. As far as jesus goes, I am morally superior to him. Does that matter to you? I know far more than he even dreamed of. Does that matter to you? Is the fact that he is worshiped supposed to matter? Well when you have enough shit in the water, sooner or later something is going to float to the surface.

You also bring up me debating you personally. You can't even debate me here! So why would I want to do it in person. I even asked you to read a couple threads of mine and leave a reply as to what is in them that you disagree with. You never did. If you don't want to debate me over the things I bring up, go haunt somebody elses thread.
Whoa there Pilgrim. YOU were the first to bring up the stuff about debating you. Let me explain the facts of life to you:

1) The liberals outnumber you on this site

2) While I do not identify with being "right wing" the powers that be see me as being on the same side as you

3) # 2 being the case, you would find little toleration for the kind of debate you and I would have

4) I have a village idiot to contend with and she will not allow a debate. She will do all that is necessary to derail such a thread... not much we can do about that.

In all reality, you don't know what I'm about because you don't read my threads and I don't know what you're about because I don't read your threads. You have a bias against the Bible; I have a bias against National Socialism.

In my way of thinking, the left is commie light and the right is National Socialist lite. The liberals are the Nanny State while the conservatives represent the POLICE STATE. Democrats want to destroy America by flooding the country with every race, religion, sexual orientation, political persuasion, economic persuasion, and social view in the world while the Republicans want the 24 / 7 / 365 womb to the tomb surveillance model.

They need and feed off of each other and it cannot fixed by historical failures that have been tried in the past. You look for a confrontational solution while I'm looking for a way to live my life without the confrontation AND, when others come looking for it, they come out on the losing end.

So, not knowing what exactly we'd "debate" about, rather than to see how nasty we can get with each other, I vote we don't insult each other and agree to disagree. And I can even apologize for posting on your threads and bringing with me those who tried to derail the original OP.
discollector is offline  
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:37 PM   #80
Senior Member
 
Kate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,511
Well, since you asked...
Racism is a fact of life. We all see our own race as the better, just like we see our children as the most beautiful, smart, gifted. Racism is not a crime, it is the prejudice against another race that is wrong.
But lets define racism; Interesting, in 1852 there was no such word. In fact descrimination was not a word either. But prejudice was and is. However, the meaning today is the belief that one race is superior to another race. A bias - so to speak. (bias is a word from Webster in 1852.)
What is prejudice? Pre-judgment.
What is descrimination? Prejudicial treatment of people on the grounds of age, sex, race and religion.

So, racism is something we ALL need to come to some agreement too, that it is within us all. It is the Prejudice that creates the hate. My children donít remember the pre-Obama years as I do. They see things as they are today. His ideal, i believe was well intended, but has rifted the country back to pre-1960. Iíve worked many jobs, and dealt with many races, ages and religions. But never have i felt like i was better or worse than another person, and i felt the reciprocation of that reality.
Today, however, the people have modified their reactions. They are more conservative and isolated than before. Less open to talk and be themselves.
We can chalk that up to the internet, or believe we never made any advances toward equality, but my opinion, (since you asked) is that the media has aimed its flow of news toward minority communities and individuals receiving any kind of treatment, good or bad, especially after Obama was elected.
Kate is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Tags
racism, thoughts



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Barack Obama: "Racism is in our DNA" Questionman Current Events 17 July 27th, 2016 12:15 PM
"Old School" Racism, On FAUX Noise Medicine Man Current Events 14 July 15th, 2014 07:42 AM
"Annie Bones" Wannabe Denies GOP Racism Medicine Man Current Events 0 January 22nd, 2014 07:50 AM
Racism or just too "sensitive"? fxashun Racism 130 May 26th, 2008 01:05 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.