Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Civil Rights Civil and Political Rights Forum - Civil rights and liberties


Thanks Tree16Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 29th, 2017, 05:12 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
Tell me why it is crap and I will stop posting so much. Otherwise, kneel at the feet of your god. ME.
different races are not different species. you know that, we all know you know, you just cannot help making an asshole of yourself.

the plural of anecdote is not data.

ceres is the largest asteroid (IT, this is a test)
hot dragon is offline  
Old October 30th, 2017, 02:05 PM   #22
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
different races are not different species. you know that, we all know you know, you just cannot help making an asshole of yourself.

the plural of anecdote is not data.

ceres is the largest asteroid (IT, this is a test)
Ok. You forced me into it. I will start a new thread called "What is a species." Prepare to have whatever they taught you to parrot in science class on the matter smashed.
handydude is offline  
Old October 30th, 2017, 02:46 PM   #23
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
different races are not different species. you know that, we all know you know, you just cannot help making an asshole of yourself.

the plural of anecdote is not data.

ceres is the largest asteroid (IT, this is a test)
Go to the science section and look at my thread "What is a species."
handydude is offline  
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:19 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
Go to the science section and look at my thread "What is a species."
i did.

saying stupid things over and over again doesnt make them true, it just makes you stupid over and over again.
Thanks from RNG and Hollywood
hot dragon is offline  
Old October 31st, 2017, 03:05 PM   #25
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
i did.

saying stupid things over and over again doesnt make them true, it just makes you stupid over and over again.
I noticed that you didn't refute anything in it. Should I guess why?
handydude is offline  
Old October 31st, 2017, 04:47 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
I noticed that you didn't refute anything in it. Should I guess why?
my boss has a sign on his wall that reads "dont try to teach a pig to sing. it wastes your time, and it annoys the pig"

you are the pig.
hot dragon is offline  
Old November 1st, 2017, 03:38 PM   #27
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
my boss has a sign on his wall that reads "dont try to teach a pig to sing. it wastes your time, and it annoys the pig"

you are the pig.
No. You're the pig. Otherwise you would try to refute something I've said.
handydude is offline  
Old November 1st, 2017, 08:02 PM   #28
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 33,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
I saw an experiment that was done once. They had a room with a desk and two chairs on either side. On the desk were two dolls. A White doll and a negro doll. One at a time, they would bring a little negro girl in and sat her at the desk. The researcher would ask the little black girl which doll she preferred. The vast majority of them chose the White doll. When they were asked which they most thought of themselves as, the ones who chose the White doll said of course the White doll. But when asked which actually represented them, many of the little black girls ran out of the room, crying. Obviously these little negro girls didn't like negroes.

I wish I could remember if the researcher who did the experiment was White or black. Because if they were black, that might have influenced the answer of at least some of the ones who chose the White doll. But then again, a black researcher probably wouldn't have agreed to participate in such an experiment. It would also be interesting to see such an experiment done in Africa. Where the people there only rarely see White people. But I would have to doubt the results would be any different.

One reason being something I have seen with my own eyes. I live in a fairly small town with a well integrated negro population. About 98% of the time that I see a negro male out in public with a female, it is a white female. Also, my cousin is a musician. He knew a black guy who used to often go see the band he played in. This black guy was always with a different white girl. One time my cousin asked him, "Why is it I never see you with a black girl." His response was, "What would I want one of those ugly things for."

Clearly, negroes don't like negroes. Any time I express my dislike of negroes, I receive nothing but shit. That is probably because those who do so are full of shit.
Because you hate people for what they are not WHO they are, that is why you are full of shit.

Judge people by their character not their race, or ethnicity.
Thanks from imaginethat and Hollywood
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old November 2nd, 2017, 01:58 PM   #29
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Because you hate people for what they are not WHO they are, that is why you are full of shit.

Judge people by their character not their race, or ethnicity.
This thread wasn't about me judging negroes but negroes judging negroes. So with that straightened out, care to try again?
handydude is offline  
Old November 2nd, 2017, 05:25 PM   #30
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
No. You're the pig. Otherwise you would try to refute something I've said.
there are two primary reasons why i am not explicitly doing that

one is because its been done. your arguments are old, tired and have been more than thoroughly refuted multiple times in countless places. your point of view has been repeatedly demonstrated to be a lie. we all know that, you know it too, you just hope that by repeating lies often enough some people might start to think its reasonable.

the other is that i dont want to give any legitimacy to your lies. responding with reasoned and detailed arguments implies that your garbage is deserving of that kind of effort. all you actually deserve is shit poured upon you in great quantities.
Thanks from Sabcat
hot dragon is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Tags
hate, negroes



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Negroes in the big house! You can't follow room A & B logic can you? Questionman Current Events 0 September 24th, 2016 07:59 AM
Why are Negroes hated all over the world? Questionman Current Events 11 September 20th, 2016 07:52 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.