Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Civil Rights Civil and Political Rights Forum - Civil rights and liberties


Thanks Tree16Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 3rd, 2017, 02:08 PM   #31
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
there are two primary reasons why i am not explicitly doing that

one is because its been done. your arguments are old, tired and have been more than thoroughly refuted multiple times in countless places. your point of view has been repeatedly demonstrated to be a lie. we all know that, you know it too, you just hope that by repeating lies often enough some people might start to think its reasonable.

the other is that i dont want to give any legitimacy to your lies. responding with reasoned and detailed arguments implies that your garbage is deserving of that kind of effort. all you actually deserve is shit poured upon you in great quantities.
If anything has already been refuted countless times, you should be able to dig some of those arguments up pretty easy. Go for it. Next, you are the liar. For one reason, you say that you don't want to give legitimacy to my "lies" by replying to them. When the truth of the matter is that the reason you don't refute them is because you can't. Also, because you're afraid to even try. Another thing is that "if" anything I said was wrong, there would be no effort involved in telling me why. After all, people say things that are wrong to me all the time. Straightening them out is like shooting fish in a barrel.
handydude is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 02:11 PM   #32
Your Own Moderator
 
pensacola_niceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 31,694
negroes give good haircuts and can be very friendly
pensacola_niceman is offline  
Old November 4th, 2017, 04:41 PM   #33
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by pensacola_niceman View Post
negroes give good haircuts and can be very friendly
You would be better off getting a haircut from somebody personally familiar with your kind of hair. Not nappy brillo hair.
handydude is offline  
Old November 5th, 2017, 10:24 PM   #34
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
If anything has already been refuted countless times, you should be able to dig some of those arguments up pretty easy. Go for it. Next, you are the liar. For one reason, you say that you don't want to give legitimacy to my "lies" by replying to them. When the truth of the matter is that the reason you don't refute them is because you can't. Also, because you're afraid to even try. Another thing is that "if" anything I said was wrong, there would be no effort involved in telling me why. After all, people say things that are wrong to me all the time. Straightening them out is like shooting fish in a barrel.
ok. the simplest one is your claim that different racial and ethnic groups of humans are different species. thats a lie. they arent different species. the human race is all one species. and thats the case even though its actually quite hard to define what a species is, various definitions have been suggested and different definitions are used in different circumstances, but NONE of them support your lie. whats that? i dont provide any links? no, i dont. because its obvious, you know its true, everyone knows its true, asking for links is as silly as asking for links to a claim that the earth is round. you are the pig, and i am not wasting my time teaching you to sing.
hot dragon is offline  
Old November 5th, 2017, 10:25 PM   #35
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by pensacola_niceman View Post
negroes give good haircuts and can be very friendly
i havent had a haircut since 1992.
hot dragon is offline  
Old November 6th, 2017, 08:25 AM   #36
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,237
Black hate White and then kill others blacks they are killing humanity a lot of these blacks.

Over 4000 in prisons new blacks every year how have killing others.

Isn't this bad humanity ??
McCoy is offline  
Old November 6th, 2017, 02:47 PM   #37
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
ok. the simplest one is your claim that different racial and ethnic groups of humans are different species. thats a lie. they arent different species. the human race is all one species. and thats the case even though its actually quite hard to define what a species is, various definitions have been suggested and different definitions are used in different circumstances, but NONE of them support your lie. whats that? i dont provide any links? no, i dont. because its obvious, you know its true, everyone knows its true, asking for links is as silly as asking for links to a claim that the earth is round. you are the pig, and i am not wasting my time teaching you to sing.
That's the best you can come up with? Everybody says that all humans are one species? And that "species" is hard to define? You're going to have to do better than that. Also, I dropped out of high school in my third year with three years of credits to make up for. Apparently thinking for myself instead of having BS taught to me has put me too far ahead of you. Would you be able to contact any university professor to have them come here and debate me?

Another thing, what defines a species among the finches on the Galapagos Islands. Everybody says that one species of finch there diverged into many species of finch. Again, everybody says "species." I would be willing to bet that if you took any of those species and confined them together where they would interbreed with each other, they would produce viable offspring. So now piggie, let me hear you sing more.
handydude is offline  
Old November 6th, 2017, 02:49 PM   #38
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCoy View Post
Black hate White and then kill others blacks they are killing humanity a lot of these blacks.

Over 4000 in prisons new blacks every year how have killing others.

Isn't this bad humanity ??
Is making sensible statements just beyond you?
handydude is offline  
Old November 6th, 2017, 02:56 PM   #39
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
You're going to have to do better than that..
no, i dont have to do better. you are a lying piece of shit and everyone knows it, including you. your lies have been well and truly shot down, your ideology is sewerage, your point of view is repulsive to anyone with morals. thats as obvious as the sun in the sky, i dont need to do anything other than let you open your foul mouth to have people realise the repellent truth about you and what you say.
hot dragon is offline  
Old November 6th, 2017, 03:02 PM   #40
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
no, i dont have to do better. you are a lying piece of shit and everyone knows it, including you. your lies have been well and truly shot down, your ideology is sewerage, your point of view is repulsive to anyone with morals. thats as obvious as the sun in the sky, i dont need to do anything other than let you open your foul mouth to have people realise the repellent truth about you and what you say.
You keep calling the things I say lies. But you never say what is untrue about anything I said. You are going to have to sing a better song than that, piggie.
handydude is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Tags
hate, negroes



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Negroes in the big house! You can't follow room A & B logic can you? Questionman Current Events 0 September 24th, 2016 07:59 AM
Why are Negroes hated all over the world? Questionman Current Events 11 September 20th, 2016 07:52 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.