Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Civil Rights Civil and Political Rights Forum - Civil rights and liberties


Thanks Tree16Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 6th, 2017, 03:13 PM   #41
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
You are going to have to sing a better song than that
no, i dont have to do better. you are a lying piece of shit and everyone knows it, including you. your lies have been well and truly shot down, your ideology is sewerage, your point of view is repulsive to anyone with morals. thats as obvious as the sun in the sky, i dont need to do anything other than let you open your foul mouth to have people realise the repellent truth about you and what you say.
Thanks from Sabcat
hot dragon is offline  
Old November 6th, 2017, 03:17 PM   #42
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
no, i dont have to do better. you are a lying piece of shit and everyone knows it, including you. your lies have been well and truly shot down, your ideology is sewerage, your point of view is repulsive to anyone with morals. thats as obvious as the sun in the sky, i dont need to do anything other than let you open your foul mouth to have people realise the repellent truth about you and what you say.
Now the best you can do is repeat yourself. Why don't you just go away.
handydude is offline  
Old November 6th, 2017, 03:32 PM   #43
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
Why don't you just go away.
oh, the irony.

you are the least valuable member of this forum. the only reason you havent been banned is because you are so irrelevant the moderators dont bother reading your crap.

(for the record this is not intended to be a comment regarding the nature of the moderation of the forum.)
hot dragon is offline  
Old November 7th, 2017, 03:27 PM   #44
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
oh, the irony.

you are the least valuable member of this forum. the only reason you havent been banned is because you are so irrelevant the moderators dont bother reading your crap.

(for the record this is not intended to be a comment regarding the nature of the moderation of the forum.)
How does the FACT sit with you that you can't refute one single thing "the least valuable member" has said.
handydude is offline  
Old November 8th, 2017, 02:00 AM   #45
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
Is making sensible statements just beyond you?
Poles you know.
McCoy is offline  
Old November 8th, 2017, 03:02 PM   #46
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
How does the FACT sit with you that you can't refute one single thing "the least valuable member" has said.
https://theflatearthsociety.org/home/

here are some intellectual challengers you might enjoy debating.
hot dragon is offline  
Old November 8th, 2017, 03:07 PM   #47
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
https://theflatearthsociety.org/home/

here are some intellectual challengers you might enjoy debating.
Hey, hey, hey...i love that flat earth stuff.


Seriously, what the hell is up w/ Antarctica???
Sabcat is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Tags
hate, negroes



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Negroes in the big house! You can't follow room A & B logic can you? Questionman Current Events 0 September 24th, 2016 07:59 AM
Why are Negroes hated all over the world? Questionman Current Events 11 September 20th, 2016 07:52 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.