Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Civil Rights Civil and Political Rights Forum - Civil rights and liberties


Thanks Tree27Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 4th, 2018, 07:05 PM   #31
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,492
I have a different Oscar’s issue. Why do women with beautiful character in their faces throw all that character in their faces away by having so much work done that their new generic faces make them damn near unrecognizable ?

The classic example is Vanna White. She used to be a naturally beautiful woman with exceptionally cute facial character. Then she had tons of work done. I don’t watch Wheel of Fortune but I remember years ago turning it on and wondering why they get rid of Vanna. That was how unrecognizable she was with her new generic face. So sad.

Tonight’s example is Sandra Bullock. I heard her name announced but had to look hard at her to confirm that I heard correctly. I could barely recognize her. She always had a beautiful face with lovely character. Now her face is stretched like a drum and all that character is gone. I would much rather see an older Vanna and Sandra face with their original character than these new generic faces devoid of character. Jennifer Garner has kept her character as I see right now. A classic beauty.
Thanks from Panther and Sabcat
Camelot is offline  
Old March 4th, 2018, 07:08 PM   #32
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
I have a different Oscar’s issue. Why do women with beautiful character in their faces throw all that character in their faces away by having so much work done that their new generic faces make them damn near unrecognizable ?

The classic example is Vanna White. She used to be a naturally beautiful woman with exceptionally cute facial character. Then she had tons of work done. I don’t watch Wheel of Fortune but I remember years ago turning it on and wondering why they get rid of Vanna. That was how unrecognizable she was with her new generic face. So sad.

Tonight’s example is Sandra Bullock. I heard her name announced but had to look hard at her to confirm that I heard correctly. I could barely recognize her. She always had a beautiful face with lovely character. Now her face is stretched like a drum and all that character is gone. I would much rather see an older Vanna and Sandra face with their original character than these new generic faces devoid of character. Jennifer Garner has kept her character as I see right now. A classic beauty.
Men demand we stay beautiful and youthful, and then bitch when we dont look "natural"?


OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 4th, 2018, 07:11 PM   #33
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
Men demand we stay beautiful and youthful, and then bitch when we dont look "natural"?


OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But that is my point Lyzza. I don’t think these stretched faces look beautiful. Character is the foundation of beauty. I think, much like makeup, unnecessary self consciousness fools many women into overdoing it.
Thanks from Panther
Camelot is offline  
Old March 4th, 2018, 07:16 PM   #34
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
Men demand we stay beautiful and youthful, and then bitch when we dont look "natural"?


OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do we?

I do not know a.single guy who likes plastic surgery (besides a few who like fake tits)

Women do it to compete w/ each other in my experience.
Thanks from imaginethat and guy39
Sabcat is offline  
Old March 4th, 2018, 07:18 PM   #35
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,996
Steven crowder anti Oscar live streem


https://youtu.be/VyFbVA3Kop4
Thanks from xMathFanx
Sabcat is offline  
Old March 4th, 2018, 07:19 PM   #36
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
But that is my point Lyzza. I don’t think these stretched faces look beautiful. Character is the foundation of beauty. I think, much like makeup, unnecessary self consciousness fools many women into overdoing it.
Growing up with unrealistic standards of beauty, body image issues, eating disorders, depression, anxiety all from not knowing if you are "good enough" or "pretty enough" omfg.

If only we aren't pressured into these ideas of beauty. If only we didn't have the constant fear of not being good enough, always trying to buy the right products and clothing, working out and spending soooooo much money (the girl tax) on everything to fit that standard of beauty. If only someone had just told me from the start to not worry about it and just be the beautiful girl that you are. If only.....

Wouldnt that be nice?
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 4th, 2018, 07:20 PM   #37
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Do we?

I do not know a.single guy who likes plastic surgery (besides a few who like fake tits)

Women do it to compete w/ each other in my experience.
SABCAT!!!!!

Please dont make me keep telling you to fuck off so many times in one night. i am already tired and i dont want to be upset
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 4th, 2018, 07:21 PM   #38
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 3,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
Growing up with unrealistic standards of beauty, body image issues, eating disorders, depression, anxiety all from not knowing if you are "good enough" or "pretty enough" omfg.

If only we aren't pressured into these ideas of beauty. If only we didn't have the constant fear of not being good enough, always trying to buy the right products and clothing, working out and spending soooooo much money (the girl tax) on everything to fit that standard of beauty. If only someone had just told me from the start to not worry about it and just be the beautiful girl that you are. If only.....

Wouldnt that be nice?
If only you was not pressured?? Are you a child? Are you saying that women can not say no? The girl tax? You mean self inflicted expenditures because of your some magical insecurity that you can not say no to. As if you was a child. So, in short are you saying that women are children and are unable to say no
guy39 is offline  
Old March 4th, 2018, 07:24 PM   #39
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
If only you was not pressured?? Are you a child? Are you saying that women can not say no? The girl tax? You mean self inflicted expenditures because of your some magical insecurity that you can not say no to. As if you was a child. So, in short are you saying that women are children and are unable to say no
That is not at all what i said you fucking piece of shit!

Stop trolling me and go back to your fucking lily pad thread
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 4th, 2018, 07:27 PM   #40
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
Fuck you Sabcat!

Dont treat me like some idiot. Omg you make me scream!
Your not "some" idiot. You are "the" idiot.
caconservative is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Tags
piece, ryan, seacrest, shit



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paul Ryan will not back Trump. Is it not time to primary Paul Ryan? johnwk Current Events 14 May 10th, 2016 07:50 AM
The Ryan Budget imaginethat Political Humor 73 September 10th, 2012 11:32 AM
My new Anti-Ryan ad... theindependentmind Politicians 9 August 27th, 2012 06:25 PM
Romney or Ryan? theindependentmind Opinion Polls 6 August 21st, 2012 03:13 AM
Ryan Hall runner51 Christianity 8 July 20th, 2012 11:08 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.