Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Civil Rights Civil and Political Rights Forum - Civil rights and liberties


Thanks Tree88Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 25th, 2018, 06:50 PM   #61
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 4,003
what the hell does employment law have to do with civil rights?
guy39 is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 06:50 PM   #62
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
i truly hope that this silence means you guys are actually trying to educate yourselves.......

probably looking for more cool comeback one-liners....
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 06:51 PM   #63
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
what the hell does employment law have to do with civil rights?
have you even tried looking up legal definitions of age discrimination?

probably not

much easier to belch insults......
Thanks from RNG
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 06:52 PM   #64
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
i truly hope that this silence means you guys are actually trying to educate yourselves.......

probably looking for more cool comeback one-liners....
yep, just more one liners lol
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 06:56 PM   #65
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Why?
Again....

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedict...Discrimination
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 06:57 PM   #66
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
That is regarding employment. This is not an employment case. They are using the cake case as referance.
Thanks from guy39
Sabcat is online now  
Old March 25th, 2018, 06:57 PM   #67
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 4,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
yep, just more one liners lol
Do you notice how ignorant you are? Probably not. Now, brace yourself. You are about to be educated. Your ignorance is about to run over.

Quote:
Except as provided in subsection (2) of this section, all persons within the jurisdiction of this state are entitled to the full and equal accommodations, advantages, facilities and privileges of any place of public accommodation, without any distinction, discrimination or restriction on account of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status or age if the individual is of age, as described in this section, or older.
https://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/659A.403
guy39 is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 06:59 PM   #68
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
omfg age discrimination is about older people, 40 and older or even 60 and older, if you read the legal definition of age discrimination.

i bet you didnt. thats ok

keep repeating the same stupid bullshit over and over. it was cute for a while, but now it is just boring.....

you two boys have fun playing pinch and tickle over your lost cause .....
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 06:59 PM   #69
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
This is a service case. The bakers baked cakes but they refused to bake the gay cake. The courts said that they cannot refuse service to a protected class just because they belonged to said protected class. Age is a protected class.
Thanks from guy39
Sabcat is online now  
Old March 25th, 2018, 07:01 PM   #70
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 4,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
omfg age discrimination is about older people, 40 and older or even 60 and older, if you read the legal definition of age discrimination.

i bet you didnt. thats ok

keep repeating the same stupid bullshit over and over. it was cute for a while, but now it is just boring.....

you two boys have fun playing pinch and tickle over your lost cause .....
I gave you credit by saying you was ignorant. Now you are just being a complete and total moron. Again, I shall give you the link, so you can ignore it. Then you can keep saying you are wrong you are wrong over and over again. Meanwhile, everyone will be able to read the link to Oregon state law that I provided.

Quote:
Except as provided in subsection (2) of this section, all persons within the jurisdiction of this state are entitled to the full and equal accommodations, advantages, facilities and privileges of any place of public accommodation, without any distinction, discrimination or restriction on account of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status or age if the individual is of age, as described in this section, or older.
https://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/659A.403
Thanks from Sabcat
guy39 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Tags
dickís, walmart



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oregon man, 20, sues Dick's and Walmart for discrimination Sabcat Current Events 3 March 8th, 2018 11:32 AM
A Brief History of Walmart intangible child Current Events 0 June 7th, 2015 10:24 PM
WalMart in China RNG Business & Industries 5 April 29th, 2015 04:43 PM
A Brief History of Walmart intangible child Business & Industries 0 December 21st, 2013 12:11 PM
Feds Won't Stop Walmart Black Friday Strike, Walmart Threatens Firings skews13 Current Events 28 November 26th, 2012 02:17 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.