Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Civil Rights Civil and Political Rights Forum - Civil rights and liberties


Thanks Tree88Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 25th, 2018, 07:17 PM   #81
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 4,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
No you fucking moron, from the start i was saying it wasnt AGE DISCRIMINATION ----> because Sabcat kept calling it AGE DISCRIMINATION.

omfg you are so stupid, you dont even understand what is being debated. get a fucking grip Kermit.
Thank you for tonight's comedy. You have provided everyone on here with the knowledge that you really have no idea to follow along or keep up with what is being said. You honestly do not understand that the link Sabcat provided pertained to a Oregon lawsuit. You have demonstrated that to everyone. Now, I see no reason to even pretend to think you are capable of any form of intelligent debate or conversation.
guy39 is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 07:18 PM   #82
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
The lawyers filing the lawsuit filed it under discrimination citing the cake case. In Oregon discrimination is
that is their right, and they can file it under DISCRIMINATION. i never said they couldnt omfg

YOU kept saying it was AGE DISCRIMINATION, and i kept saying it wasnt. Then everyone's least favorite amphibian started shitting out of his mouth about me not understanding omfg the irony
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 07:19 PM   #83
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 4,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I have been following this lawsuit since it was filed. I am sorry sweetie. It is you who looks foolish.


Here ya go pumpkin


Oregon man, 20, sues Dick's and Walmart for discrimination
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
Again....... Not age discrimination.......
You can lead a horse to water..you cant get the horse to drink. Or it stamps its feet and screams not what I want to hear or something child like
guy39 is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 07:22 PM   #84
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 4,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
that is their right, and they can file it under DISCRIMINATION. i never said they couldnt omfg

YOU kept saying it was AGE DISCRIMINATION, and i kept saying it wasnt. Then everyone's least favorite amphibian started shitting out of his mouth about me not understanding omfg the irony
So let me make sure I understand your child like tantrum. You agree that Sabcat provided a link about a man suing over discrimination in Oregon. I posted to you 4 times exactly what Oregon state law says about accommodation discrimination. Yet, you somehow completely ignored that and continued on citing some definition you got off the internet so you could say I had no idea what I was talking about. I do believe that sums your shit show up.
guy39 is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 07:25 PM   #85
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
that is their right, and they can file it under DISCRIMINATION. i never said they couldnt omfg

YOU kept saying it was AGE DISCRIMINATION, and i kept saying it wasnt. Then everyone's least favorite amphibian started shitting out of his mouth about me not understanding omfg the irony
I think you are starting to get it. Now. Many people said that the baker was not discriminating against the gay couple when they refused to bake the cake, but the courts sided w/ the people ordering the cake. These people are going at this case in the very same way, using the same arguments. This is what makes it interesting...

Your argument against it is that age discrimination that is only for people over 40. Why?
Thanks from guy39
Sabcat is online now  
Old March 25th, 2018, 07:26 PM   #86
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Lots of things happen. We are talking about an age discrimination lawsuit here. One that is following a very similar strategy as the gay wedding cake but with much more credibility, against two major businesses. I find it interesting for many reasons. Mostly is because it is a discrimination case, something that is usually a favorite of the leftists and SJWs but this one just so happens to involve one of the constitutional rights that the authoritarian left wishes to abolish so they cannot help to show their hypocrisy.

On one had they support discrimination or they support a persons right to buy a firearm by an 20yo. It is a beautiful catch 22.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
Age discrimination? omfg lol
THIS is how it started fucking idiot. he said "age discrimination" and i didnt agree. strange that you didnt put that in your post with all those partial quotes lol. nice try at revisionist history ffs
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 07:27 PM   #87
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
So let me make sure I understand your child like tantrum. You agree that Sabcat provided a link about a man suing over discrimination in Oregon. I posted to you 4 times exactly what Oregon state law says about accommodation discrimination. Yet, you somehow completely ignored that and continued on citing some definition you got off the internet so you could say I had no idea what I was talking about. I do believe that sums your shit show up.
because i was arguing against his calling it age discrimination. just because you dont know what that is doesnt make it wrong.

holy shit you are so fucking dense
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 07:29 PM   #88
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I think you are starting to get it. Now. Many people said that the baker was not discriminating against the gay couple when they refused to bake the cake, but the courts sided w/ the people ordering the cake. These people are going at this case in the very same way, using the same arguments. This is what makes it interesting...

Your argument against it is that age discrimination that is only for people over 40. Why?
omfg you guys have been so caught up in trying to mansplain this shit to me, you NEVER even listened to what i was saying!

omfg so frustrating!!!!!

Wolfe said it pages ago that this could be discrimination, and i NEVER argued against that! i looked up "age discrimination" and the legal definitions all had to do with people 40 or 60+ years of age. NOTHING about 20 year olds. i even said that like 50 fucking pages ago
Thanks from imaginethat
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 07:30 PM   #89
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 4,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
because i was arguing against his calling it age discrimination. just because you dont know what that is doesnt make it wrong.

holy shit you are so fucking dense


Quote:
But Jim Hargreaves, a retired Lane County judge, points out the state law that protects people from being discriminated against based on race, gender and religion. It also protects people from discrimination based on ageóas long as a person is a legal adult, they can't be barred from anything that's available to the public.

And because Oregon law says that any person over 18 can buy a firearm, the stores that refuse to sell guns to 18, 19 and 20-year-olds could face legal challenges.

"They can't set their own age limit because the statute has already done that," Hargreaves says. "They don't have any authority because the statute specifically says you can't as a merchant discriminate against either young people or old people. If you're selling something you have to sell it to anyone who is entitled to buy it by law."
Merchant-Imposed Age Restrictions On Gun Sales May Violate Oregon?s Anti-Discrimination Laws - Willamette Week



Shadilay,
May KeK never be upon you
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
guy39 is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 07:30 PM   #90
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
You can lead a horse to water..you cant get the horse to drink. Or it stamps its feet and screams not what I want to hear or something child like
On the plus side camel apparently realized how foolish he was sounding
Thanks from guy39
Sabcat is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights

Tags
dickís, walmart



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oregon man, 20, sues Dick's and Walmart for discrimination Sabcat Current Events 3 March 8th, 2018 11:32 AM
A Brief History of Walmart intangible child Current Events 0 June 7th, 2015 10:24 PM
WalMart in China RNG Business & Industries 5 April 29th, 2015 04:43 PM
A Brief History of Walmart intangible child Business & Industries 0 December 21st, 2013 12:11 PM
Feds Won't Stop Walmart Black Friday Strike, Walmart Threatens Firings skews13 Current Events 28 November 26th, 2012 02:17 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.