Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Political Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss your theories about major political events


Thanks Tree107Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 30th, 2015, 01:09 PM   #31
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: upnorth
Posts: 1,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
You are pretty much wasting your time talking to MichaelT. Maybe you should tell him that the Nazis had around 150,000 Jews fighting FOR them in their military. Or that there was a high ranking Jewish Nazi official who Hitler personally declared to be an honorary Aryan. Watch the truth slide off him like water slides off a ducks back.
You might find that I disagree with you on a few points. I am not a Hitler admirer. I think that when you sum things up, Hitler was about the best thing that ever happened to the Jews. He may very well have been controlled opposition, as in Herr Adolph Schickelgruber Hitler Rothschild. The end result sometimes reveals the original intention.
Pilgrim is offline  
Old December 30th, 2015, 01:15 PM   #32
Banned
 
freemind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
I don't think Jews look at it in those terms.

Just as One Indian tribe stole horses from another, they did it with honor. It was only dishonorable if an Indian stole a horse from a member of his own tribe. For Jews, there is nothing at all dishonorable about taking advantage of the goyim.

To them, it's a matter of strategic, not moral.

When investigating Jews, one can read about their alleged transgressions and analyze whether or not it has strategic value, or do it the other way around....first imagine what has strategic value and see if there is evidence that they're doing it. But morality has nothing to do with it one way or the other.
I wasn't talking about the Jews. Everybody already knows they're liars. I was thinking more along the lines of this country justifying backing Stalin. It would have been FAR better if this country had backed Hitler. No doubt they would have preferred having the U.S. as an ally rather than Japan. So if we had backed Hitler, that whole Pearl Harbor thing (Which the U.S knew was coming and said nothing) would have probably never happened.
freemind is offline  
Old December 30th, 2015, 01:18 PM   #33
Banned
 
freemind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
You might find that I disagree with you on a few points. I am not a Hitler admirer. I think that when you sum things up, Hitler was about the best thing that ever happened to the Jews. He may very well have been controlled opposition, as in Herr Adolph Schickelgruber Hitler Rothschild. The end result sometimes reveals the original intention.
You would have to be pretty stupid to think that Hitler was Jewish. Also, it is true that if it wasn't for Hitler, the modern state of Israel wouldn't exist.
freemind is offline  
Old December 30th, 2015, 01:22 PM   #34
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 55,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
What "proof" convinced you of the OJV (official Jewish version)? You never demanded any, did you? You probably never gave much thought to the definition of "proof", it's just a word in the war against anyone who suggests you may have been deceived.
Just a second there.

You haven't proved an "Official Jewish Version" exists.
imaginethat is offline  
Old December 30th, 2015, 01:23 PM   #35
Senior Member
 
Franklin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 1,202
Okay, I will give a serious answer here. The racists are lying, and it is only the racists who deny the Holocaust. There isn't a single Holocaust denier who isn't a racist. And for good reason, because racism is the cause of the lie. I will explain.

Making universal assertions about race is always wrong. Saying "many jews lie" is true. Saying "all jews lie" is false. "Many jewish claims are lies" is true. "All jewish claims are lies" is false. The problem with racists is that they insist on a black and white view of each race, making universal claims about each race. They say "all jews are liars", "all blacks are stupid", etc. These things are just false. Because of this attitude, and because jews have used the Holocaust to exploit the victim mentality of modern culture, racists just conclude that the Holocaust is a lie. They then twist the facts to fit their preconceived view. There is no way to change their minds as long as they have an extreme racist mentality which prevents them from objectively looking at the evidence.
Franklin is offline  
Old December 30th, 2015, 01:25 PM   #36
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 55,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
No. It isn't just like global warming denial. Those who deny the reality of human caused global warming don't have a leg to stand on. But with holocaust denial, I have more legs to stand on than a caterpillar. It is those who deny the denial of the holocaust who are REALLY like human caused global warming deniers. They are brainwashed moronic lying slaves at best.
You're wrong, at best.
imaginethat is offline  
Old December 30th, 2015, 01:28 PM   #37
Hiding behind the sofa
 
MichaelT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Stockport England
Posts: 1,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
Seeing how the Germans even allowed Muslims into the SS, I would have to doubt what you say.
You could, of course, check it yourself.
MichaelT is offline  
Old December 30th, 2015, 01:30 PM   #38
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: upnorth
Posts: 1,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
It would have been FAR better if this country had backed Hitler.
We would have been far better off not to have participated in WW1, WW2 and all the Mideast wars. All these wars were financed by Jewish bankers on both sides and instigated by Jewish media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
You would have to be pretty stupid to think that Hitler was Jewish. Also, it is true that if it wasn't for Hitler, the modern state of Israel wouldn't exist.
Suit yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Just a second there.

You haven't proved an "Official Jewish Version" exists.
Then if not the Jewsmedia, who made it official?
Pilgrim is offline  
Old December 30th, 2015, 01:32 PM   #39
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 55,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
Do you enjoy being an idiot? I have done nothing but give various kinds of proof. YOU have failed to successfully refute any of them. Also, as I told other people, of course Germany having had the shit bombed out of it caused shortages of food and medicine. So any starvation in the camps can be blamed on the Allies. As for the crematoria thing, what makes you think the Germans would have wasted valuable fuel to cremate masses of dead Jews. Also, the crematorium at Auschwitz has a large smoke stack next to it. The smoke stack was built by the Russians after the war. It wasn't even connected to the crematorium. It's like that fiend Stalin taught you to say "Polly want a cracker?" in Russian.
Once more, You and Pilgrim have been given ample opportunity to disprove the Holocaust. You've failed. Repeatedly.
imaginethat is offline  
Old December 30th, 2015, 01:36 PM   #40
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: upnorth
Posts: 1,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin View Post

Making universal assertions about race is always wrong. Saying "many jews lie" is true. Saying "all jews lie" is false. "Many jewish claims are lies" is true. "All jewish claims are lies" is false.
This is why I avoid saying "all" or "never" when describing the clever tribe.

There is something in between all and never. It's called proportion.

It would be false to say December is always colder than July because there is going to be that one day that it gets to 80 degrees in December or 60 degrees in July.

But to say that "December is colder than July" is not a false statement just because there is an exception to the rule. Only the addition of the word "always" would make it false.

But you Holocaustians like to put the "always" word in other people's mouths because you think it will discredit them.
Pilgrim is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
holocaust, lying



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Holocaust: What A Lie! freemind Conspiracy Theories 301 December 31st, 2015 02:29 PM
Holocaust Denial Castle Doctrine World History 4 May 24th, 2015 02:43 PM
Holocaust Deniers are Actually Holocaust Minimizers Scott Conspiracy Theories 34 October 12th, 2014 08:18 PM
The Holocaust tadpole256 World History 14 May 3rd, 2009 09:27 PM
IBM and the Holocaust ClassWarrior Business & Industries 5 August 6th, 2007 01:59 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.