Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Political Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss your theories about major political events


Thanks Tree107Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 1st, 2016, 03:17 PM   #71
Banned
 
freemind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
He arrived saying he expected to be banned.

That may be, but it won't be for things said so much as it'll be for how things are said.
The point is you can put things so nicely that there wouldn't be any point in saying anything at all. Because if you put things nicely enough, others will view the topic as being no big deal. But if you state your point angrily, they will take more notice of your anger. And maybe even think that you have good reason to be angry. Which I certainly do. You have no idea of all the reasons why.
freemind is offline  
Old January 1st, 2016, 03:20 PM   #72
Banned
 
freemind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Who's lying you are my uncle Ted, who was in the 101st and saw the camps first hand...


Me myself and I the 3 of us believe him, over your revisionism.
What is it exactly that your uncle Ted said. I can give you a more specific response. Also, what if most of what you heard about WW II was a lie. (And it was) Telling the truth about it wouldn't be revisionism. It would be truth.
freemind is offline  
Old January 1st, 2016, 03:33 PM   #73
Banned
 
freemind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
Maybe I went too far, so let me clarify. Most Holocaust deniers believe that all Jews a liars, freemind being a typical example. Those who don't still consider such a vast majority of Jews to be liars that they discount any Jewish evidence. Since it is impossible to prove any historical fact, those who want to believe something can aways make up some explanation for what they want to believe, especially by simply saying that all who presented evidence to the contrary are liars. You aren't nearly as bad as freemind, but your bias is still interfering with your judgement.

I consider myself fairly impartial since I basically hate all groups. I do not generally defend Judaism. My personal facts regarding the Holocaust is that most of my family was killed in it. I have no relatives outside my nuclear family. My parents are from Hungary and witnessed what happened there. Most Jews who were there before WW2 disappeared. My mother was on a platform for boarding a train to a "camp" but she ran away and escaped. My father was in a work camp and then was being led with a group to be shot when he escaped. Of course freemind will call me a liar. What about you? Do you think I am a liar?
All Jews are liars. As I said, most people are to some degree. I have even seen things on TV where they showed animals using deception. What makes you think Jews are exempt. Because they're supposedly the "chosen of god?" Though there are some Jews who seek the truth for the truths sake. Would you like to see one? Go to your browser and type in, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." Click on it. Click on the first website you see. Then scroll down the page. You will find all 26 parts of that documentary. Go to part 21, The Leuchter findings. Watch it. It shouldn't take too long. Then tell me what you thought about that truth telling Jew.
freemind is offline  
Old January 1st, 2016, 03:58 PM   #74
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 55,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
The point is you can put things so nicely that there wouldn't be any point in saying anything at all. Because if you put things nicely enough, others will view the topic as being no big deal. But if you state your point angrily, they will take more notice of your anger. And maybe even think that you have good reason to be angry. Which I certainly do. You have no idea of all the reasons why.
You're exactly wrong. If you wish to "educate' people, the last thing you want to do is come at them angrily and nastily and put them on defense.
Thanks from Lyzza
imaginethat is offline  
Old January 1st, 2016, 04:08 PM   #75
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: upnorth
Posts: 1,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
You have to be high to try to sell me on any Jewish supremacy horseshit. First of all, from what I hear, Orientals are the smartest.
Orientals don't have the upper hand. They don't even have the upper hand in Asia. They don't even control their own media.
Pilgrim is offline  
Old January 1st, 2016, 04:45 PM   #76
Banned
 
freemind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
You're exactly wrong. If you wish to "educate' people, the last thing you want to do is come at them angrily and nastily and put them on defense.
Look at this thread. Did I say anything in an angry manner? If I do speak angrily to people, is is because their ignorance makes me angry. Or their anger to me causes me to give it back to them.
freemind is offline  
Old January 1st, 2016, 04:47 PM   #77
Banned
 
freemind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
Orientals don't have the upper hand. They don't even have the upper hand in Asia. They don't even control their own media.
But they do seem to do pretty well in school. According to some program I was watching, apparently China is awash with unemployed engineers.
freemind is offline  
Old January 1st, 2016, 04:56 PM   #78
Banned
 
freemind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
You're exactly wrong. If you wish to "educate' people, the last thing you want to do is come at them angrily and nastily and put them on defense.
imaginethat,
In the thread you closed down, you said that the plan that I had didn't sound like a very good plan. Well that is your opinion. Also, is that the reason why you closed that thread down? Because you didn't want me to carry out such a "plan?" You may not have liked my plan. But at least it was a plan. It is better than saying nothing. I say let the truth lead to where it will. It is better than having that done with lies. So there is another to un-close my thread. If it leads to hatred of the Jews, then so be it.
freemind is offline  
Old January 1st, 2016, 06:40 PM   #79
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,294
i thought this jackass was banned???
Thanks from tristanrobin, Hollywood and Lyzza
kbear is offline  
Old January 2nd, 2016, 11:43 AM   #80
Hiding behind the sofa
 
MichaelT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Stockport England
Posts: 1,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
Telling the truth about it wouldn't be revisionism. It would be truth.
But you are not telling the truth, you are peddling a lie to further your racial agenda.
The Nazi's killed millions of innocent men, women and children merely for being Jewish to further their racial agenda and there is tons of evidence to support this, all you have is one single sign that was wrong to support your claims.
Thanks from catus felis
MichaelT is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
holocaust, lying



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Holocaust: What A Lie! freemind Conspiracy Theories 301 December 31st, 2015 02:29 PM
Holocaust Denial Castle Doctrine World History 4 May 24th, 2015 02:43 PM
Holocaust Deniers are Actually Holocaust Minimizers Scott Conspiracy Theories 34 October 12th, 2014 08:18 PM
The Holocaust tadpole256 World History 14 May 3rd, 2009 09:27 PM
IBM and the Holocaust ClassWarrior Business & Industries 5 August 6th, 2007 01:59 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.