Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Political Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss your theories about major political events


Thanks Tree352Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 7th, 2016, 03:40 PM   #61
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 7,128
Wishful Thinking <giggle>
Jimgorn is offline  
Old August 7th, 2016, 06:16 PM   #62
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
mistress
She's a married woman, it would be Madame President.
Thanks from GhostRider
Hollywood is offline  
Old August 8th, 2016, 02:54 AM   #63
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,972
Trump wanted to end his campaign just now just the news are in other forums??

Trump must win his campaign to end his campagin this I want's just in this time.
Kipper is offline  
Old August 8th, 2016, 03:02 AM   #64
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,972
I would like to see Ben Carson or Ted Cruz if Trump quit.
Kipper is offline  
Old August 8th, 2016, 03:33 AM   #65
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,972
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
She's a married woman, it would be Madame President.
No. It is Trump or Cruz.
Kipper is offline  
Old August 8th, 2016, 04:25 AM   #66
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,078
The other day I was watching Sean Hannity on YouTube. I like FOX because they vilify Hillary so hard. Most all they say is true about Hillary. There is so much true and real shit about Hillary there is little need to make stuff up. But FOX manages to.

Trump is doing this dumbass "Cokked Hillary is going to steal this election!" With Hannity actually defending this bullshit statement that there were voting districts which were 100 percent Obama and 0 percent Romney in 2012, and how this is some kind of proof of a crooked election.

Ok, two points. Obama beat the shit out of Romney. Second, these districts are or near 100 percent African American in poor, inner city neighborhoods. They are not going to vote for Romney at all. Blacks in general (and the majority of them are middle class to wealthy) voted for Obama about 93 percent of the time. 93 percent, with the other 7 percent mostly all wealthy blacks, or the occasional inner city African American who hates Obama more than the color of his skin.

The media engages in some much deception. Fucking Hannity knows why poor black neighborhoods voted 100 percent Obama but still call it some kind of vote stealing conspiracy.
Thanks from Twisted Sister
senor boogie woogie is offline  
Old August 8th, 2016, 05:03 AM   #67
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor boogie woogie View Post
The other day I was watching Sean Hannity on YouTube. I like FOX because they vilify Hillary so hard. Most all they say is true about Hillary. There is so much true and real shit about Hillary there is little need to make stuff up. But FOX manages to.

Trump is doing this dumbass "Cokked Hillary is going to steal this election!" With Hannity actually defending this bullshit statement that there were voting districts which were 100 percent Obama and 0 percent Romney in 2012, and how this is some kind of proof of a crooked election.

Ok, two points. Obama beat the shit out of Romney. Second, these districts are or near 100 percent African American in poor, inner city neighborhoods. They are not going to vote for Romney at all. Blacks in general (and the majority of them are middle class to wealthy) voted for Obama about 93 percent of the time. 93 percent, with the other 7 percent mostly all wealthy blacks, or the occasional inner city African American who hates Obama more than the color of his skin.

The media engages in some much deception. Fucking Hannity knows why poor black neighborhoods voted 100 percent Obama but still call it some kind of vote stealing conspiracy.
Trump bankrupted most every business he owned and continued the Trump tradition by bankrupting his credibility. Hillary's credibility is also bankrupt by her own doing. Pitiful choices for President of the United States.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old August 8th, 2016, 05:50 AM   #68
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
Trump bankrupted most every business he owned and continued the Trump tradition by bankrupting his credibility. Hillary's credibility is also bankrupt by her own doing. Pitiful choices for President of the United States.
I was thinking the Democrats should have nominated Biden. We might have differences with Joe Biden, and many of us might disagree with his politics, being a lifetime politician and being an insider, but Biden is mostly a good guy and mostly honest. John Kerry isn't a bad guy either. He did what he did and if he ran for Prez this year, we can call him out on the Iran nuclear deal and other stupid Obama shit, but mostly what Kerry would say would be honest, he would stand behind it and let the chips fall where they may.

The Republicans are the same way. There was no other Republican out there? I mean shit, get Mike Pence. Again, the man might not be what you want, but he is mostly honest and he stands behind his bullshit. Most of the GOP except for Cruz would stand behind the failed and stupid GOP line, but have their own vision of what they want. Trump just stands there and tells us how bad, awful and crooked Hillary Clinton is. I watched that GOP convention and believe 95 percent of everything they had to say about Hillary. Even Tugboat Christie "guilty or not guilty speech". Right on. But they have no answers or retort of what they want, because their shit doesn't work. Trump's shit doesn't work, but that man is dangerous. He really is.

My choice for 2016 is this slightly weird, pot smoking guy with a strange haircut, a western USA proto-liberalism guy who if elected would be laughed at by Putin and the Chinese (unless he got them baked). Gary Johnson is the best, most honest choice, even if again, you do not believe in his politics.

Sort of gets back to why politicians cannot be honest, and are seemingly unable to do the right thing. I think a lot of these guys, even people like Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy and even Dick Cheney got into this game to make things better and make a change but were totally corrupted. Too much money.
Thanks from Sabcat
senor boogie woogie is offline  
Old August 8th, 2016, 05:59 AM   #69
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,972
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear View Post
idk cammy, i don't think his narcissism will let him quit before the election. that would be admitting defeat. by a woman!
Wasn't good news.
Kipper is offline  
Old August 8th, 2016, 06:01 AM   #70
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,972
I wanted actually Cruz or Trump as new president.
Kipper is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
campaign, ends, prediction, sept, trump



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump campaign guts GOP’s anti-Russia stance on Ukraine imaginethat Europe 5 July 18th, 2016 04:45 PM
Trump should be investigated for campaign fraud. GhostRider Americas 7 July 7th, 2016 09:00 PM
Trump Campaign Manager Charged With Battery skews13 Current Events 91 April 1st, 2016 09:15 AM
Trump Campaign Co Chair Taken Into Custody By FBI skews13 Current Events 8 March 3rd, 2016 07:18 PM
Lincoln Chafee Ends His Presidential Campaign Lyzza Politicians 3 October 23rd, 2015 12:36 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.