Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Political Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss your theories about major political events


Thanks Tree21Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 10th, 2016, 09:54 PM   #11
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
if its such a crappy source, it should be easy to demonstrate why it is not accurate. saying "its brietbart, so its wrong" is no different to saying "you're a liberal, so you're wrong".

now i dont know because i have never had a facebook account, i can only go on what i have read about in other sources. what i have read is that facebook discriminates against anyone critical of islam while allowing islamic users to be critical of everyone else. they have been accused of implementing islamic blasphemy rules. of course, these accusations come from sources you will probably dismiss without consideration.
You really should calm down some. Seriously. Dumb it up a little bit. Its it to the point no one is going to argue with you. Your doing the KO thing in the first 5 seconds of round 1.
Thanks from Sabcat
coke is offline  
Old August 10th, 2016, 10:01 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 8,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
You really should calm down some. Seriously. Dumb it up a little bit. Its it to the point no one is going to argue with you. Your doing the KO thing in the first 5 seconds of round 1.
you're right. i will go back to my safe place and take some ritalin, dont want to hurt anyones feelings.
Thanks from coke
hot dragon is offline  
Old August 10th, 2016, 10:03 PM   #13
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
you're right. i will go back to my safe place and take some ritalin, dont want to hurt anyones feelings.
Now your being reasonable
coke is offline  
Old August 11th, 2016, 02:37 AM   #14
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 23,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
if its such a crappy source, it should be easy to demonstrate why it is not accurate. saying "its brietbart, so its wrong" is no different to saying "you're a liberal, so you're wrong".

now i dont know because i have never had a facebook account, i can only go on what i have read about in other sources. what i have read is that facebook discriminates against anyone critical of islam while allowing islamic users to be critical of everyone else. they have been accused of implementing islamic blasphemy rules. of course, these accusations come from sources you will probably dismiss without consideration.
I've demonstrated Breitbart's blatant dishonesty on many occasions. The latest was of them using a picture of tens of thousands attending the Cleveland Cavaliers championship parade and saying it was a picture of Trump supporters outside a rally venue. When they were caught, there was no retraction. They just took the lie off their site. You're are always cute by half but lack the due diligence necessary to be cute with me.
Thanks from Clara007
Camelot is offline  
Old August 11th, 2016, 04:11 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 8,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
I've demonstrated Breitbart's blatant dishonesty on many occasions. The latest was of them using a picture of tens of thousands attending the Cleveland Cavaliers championship parade and saying it was a picture of Trump supporters outside a rally venue. When they were caught, there was no retraction. They just took the lie off their site. You're are always cute by half but lack the due diligence necessary to be cute with me.
coward.

how about actually dealing with the issue at hand. you know, debate, discussion, presenting evidence and making a case. no, too hard for you, just say "they're biased" and walk away pretending you are victorious. that puts you in the same category as jimmyb. hope you are proud of yourself.
Thanks from Sabcat and coke
hot dragon is offline  
Old August 11th, 2016, 04:16 PM   #16
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,972
Probably not. No chance. Absurb.
Kipper is offline  
Old August 11th, 2016, 04:18 PM   #17
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 23,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
coward.

how about actually dealing with the issue at hand. you know, debate, discussion, presenting evidence and making a case. no, too hard for you, just say "they're biased" and walk away pretending you are victorious. that puts you in the same category as jimmyb. hope you are proud of yourself.
Any regular on this site can tell you that I've documented Breitbart's false reporting as they've happened many many times. You want me to invest my time repeating my work because you come here once in awhile. I will not repeat my work. Life is too short. A simple query on your part will easily confirm Breitbart's bad track record.
Camelot is offline  
Old August 11th, 2016, 04:20 PM   #18
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,972
But Twitter are Pro Islamic State(IS).
Kipper is offline  
Old August 11th, 2016, 04:49 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 8,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Any regular on this site can tell you that I've documented Breitbart's false reporting as they've happened many many times. You want me to invest my time repeating my work because you come here once in awhile. I will not repeat my work. Life is too short. A simple query on your part will easily confirm Breitbart's bad track record.
breitbart isnt the issue.

the issue is facebook.

dodging and weaving, moving the goal posts, refusing to present any evidence of your own, attacking the source not the topic, and then when you have not done anything remotely like debate, claim victory.

you are exactly like jimmyb.
Thanks from Sabcat and coke
hot dragon is offline  
Old August 11th, 2016, 04:56 PM   #20
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 37,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
breitbart isnt the issue.

the issue is facebook.

dodging and weaving, moving the goal posts, refusing to present any evidence of your own, attacking the source not the topic, and then when you have not done anything remotely like debate, claim victory.

you are exactly like jimmyb.
I found your medical degree.

Jimmyb is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
facebook, isis, pro



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
This is my Facebook intangible child Current Events 0 July 25th, 2015 11:34 AM
Use Facebook? tadpole256 Business & Industries 0 February 16th, 2009 04:43 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.