Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Political Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss your theories about major political events


Thanks Tree75Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 17th, 2016, 06:46 PM   #61
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 54,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
Is your avatar of Dire Straits lead singer Mark Knopfler ? It looks like him. My mum took me to the Adelaide oval back in 1986 to see those guys. I was only 6 years old, but I remember them. They were cool. There most popular song is called Money For Nothing And your Checks For Free.
Chicks. Yeah that's him. Their '86 world tour was awesome. One of rock music's most underrated guitarists imo.

Last edited by imaginethat; December 17th, 2016 at 06:48 PM.
imaginethat is offline  
Old December 17th, 2016, 06:55 PM   #62
Senior Member
 
Polari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Britton, SD
Posts: 1,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
What do you do when someone "leaks" that you knew the Russians most likely tampered with our elections, and you said nothing?

That's the nature of the dog-eat-dog environment presidents must handle.
You don't have to say nothing to take the high road. Part of the problem is there is no high road for him to take, it has to built and then paved. Instead we got the same old tit for tat. And if they keep handling it in a dog-eat-dog manner it will always be a dog eat dog world until the dogs are all gone.
Polari is offline  
Old December 17th, 2016, 06:59 PM   #63
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 54,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polari View Post
You don't have to say nothing to take the high road. Part of the problem is there is no high road for him to take, it has to built and then paved. Instead we got the same old tit for tat. And if they keep handling it in a dog-eat-dog manner it will always be a dog eat dog world until the dogs are all gone.
The fact is, as far as Obama is concerned, if he spoke as he did or said nothing and later on it was determined that he'd withheld info, either way he'd be damned. There's eight years of proof for my allegation.
Thanks from Clara007
imaginethat is offline  
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:32 PM   #64
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
huh?
Obama on the campaign trail - Photo 9 - Pictures - CBS News

Never has there been a lame duck President campaign like Obama before. Never. That was done on the tax dollars of the US. So, I disagree. I think he used the weight of his office to influence an election.


Well, hello! Obama is a Democrat. Why wouldn't he support the Democratic nominee?? If Bernie had won the nomination Obama would have campaigned for him. And Trump campaigned to undo everything Obama did....and you expect Obama NOT to campaign for Clinton. Obama is a lot of things, but STUPID isn't one of them. He wasn't campaigning JUST for Clinton. He was campaigning for HIS legacy.
Clara007 is offline  
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:39 PM   #65
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Well, hello! Obama is a Democrat. Why wouldn't he support the Democratic nominee?? If Bernie had won the nomination Obama would have campaigned for him. And Trump campaigned to undo everything Obama did....and you expect Obama NOT to campaign for Clinton. Obama is a lot of things, but STUPID isn't one of them. He wasn't campaigning JUST for Clinton. He was campaigning for HIS legacy.
Yeah, it is always the sitting presidents job to campaign for the nominee of his/her party. Gosh!!
Sabcat is online now  
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:46 PM   #66
Senior Member
 
Polari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Britton, SD
Posts: 1,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
The fact is, as far as Obama is concerned, if he spoke as he did or said nothing and later on it was determined that he'd withheld info, either way he'd be damned. There's eight years of proof for my allegation.
When in our discussion did I say or imply to withhold information. I think one of the reasons Obama reacted the way he did and also why it doesn't matter what he does is because their politics don't align, he lost before the argument started And why our new idiot in charge thinks it's no big deal is because they are the same low information breeders
Polari is offline  
Old December 18th, 2016, 12:45 PM   #67
Senior Member
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
My ship tailed two Red China cargo ships to near Haiphong Harbor. We were close enough that the Executive Officer used a bullhorn to speak to them saying Nixon has mined the harbor and you travel at your own risk. Deck guns on the Chinese ships were hidden under canvas and I could see them laughing at us. I told the Captain to train the mount (gun) and point it at them and I bet they quit laughing. The Captain looked at me with a mean face and said nothing and I shut up.
The world is laughing at you(America) Obama speaks big, threatening words, but does fck all. America should stick 2 America, just like Trump says. Because every time you have tried 2 implement power over other countries, it has gone haywire. Protect your borders, And, don't try 2 rule the world.
jetson is offline  
Old December 18th, 2016, 12:50 PM   #68
Senior Member
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polari View Post
When in our discussion did I say or imply to withhold information. I think one of the reasons Obama reacted the way he did and also why it doesn't matter what he does is because their politics don't align, he lost before the argument started And why our new idiot in charge thinks it's no big deal is because they are the same low information breeders
But Trump tweets. That is not low information. Tweets are information that is stored in a mental persons head and then exploded upon the masses. TWEET,TWEET.
jetson is offline  
Old December 18th, 2016, 12:53 PM   #69
Senior Member
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Well, hello! Obama is a Democrat. Why wouldn't he support the Democratic nominee?? If Bernie had won the nomination Obama would have campaigned for him. And Trump campaigned to undo everything Obama did....and you expect Obama NOT to campaign for Clinton. Obama is a lot of things, but STUPID isn't one of them. He wasn't campaigning JUST for Clinton. He was campaigning for HIS legacy.
Leave it alone, just once, please leave it alone. Campaigning for his legacy, is the stupidest sentence I have ever seen on DTT.
Thanks from Sabcat
jetson is offline  
Old December 18th, 2016, 12:56 PM   #70
Senior Member
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
What legacy ?? He was the first black president. Whoopie do da. He accomplished fck all. Actually, that's not true. He created ISIS. Well done mr first black president.
Thanks from Sabcat
jetson is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
claims, gauntlet, hacking, lays, obama, proof, putin, shut, up’, ‘show



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
 Why Are the Media Taking the CIA’s Hacking Claims at Face Value? excalibur Current Events 29 December 17th, 2016 07:27 PM
FACT SHEET: President Obama Lays Out Vision for 21st Century Transportation Infrastru The White House The White House 0 February 26th, 2014 09:00 AM
President Obama Lays Wreath at Arlington National Cemetery The White House The White House 1 November 12th, 2012 03:28 AM
GOP leader: Pelosi should show proof or apologize CNN Current Events 3 May 18th, 2009 03:32 AM
Obama Blasts GOP & Lays Out "Bail Out" Plan... tadpole256 Money and Finance 34 February 15th, 2009 01:35 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.