Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Political Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss your theories about major political events


Thanks Tree21Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 1st, 2017, 03:16 AM   #31
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
We haven't heard anything new. But we've heard plenty, unless like Trump you're willing to dismiss not only our intelligence agencies by respected foreign intelligence agencies too.

Maybe, like Trump, you believe that since "nobody knows exactly what's going on," we should all “get on with our lives” and not worry about what the Russians did. I beg to differ. Romney nailed it in 2012.

A restoration of civility, say, the way things were in 1960, would be nice. However, Trump supporters on DTT have done nothing but gloat since the election results were known. They're still gloating today. I've never seen such a bunch of poor winners ever. I'm 67.
I am saying let's wait! Do you suppose that other security agencies from other countries may have something to gain by their reports. The spy business is shady at best, and who knows who works for who, or how they see the world and how it should operate, do you agree?

I have witnessed the gloating also, it is childish. Would you agree the protests are also childish!

Did you vote for Romney if he had it right?
Sensible is offline  
Old February 1st, 2017, 03:58 AM   #32
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 1,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Many posts in this and other threads seem to be insult only, and have nothing to do with the thread. I thought that was a no no, or are the rules more of a suggestion here, just wondering!
The title of the thread is a moronic insult itself, surely?

(I see that the above has been said already, but isn't it incredible to see apemen coming in throwing shit at everyone and calling for them to be polite and respectful?)
Thanks from Daws77

Last edited by iolo; February 1st, 2017 at 04:02 AM.
iolo is offline  
Old February 1st, 2017, 07:24 AM   #33
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 53,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
I am saying let's wait! Do you suppose that other security agencies from other countries may have something to gain by their reports. The spy business is shady at best, and who knows who works for who, or how they see the world and how it should operate, do you agree?

I have witnessed the gloating also, it is childish. Would you agree the protests are also childish!

Did you vote for Romney if he had it right?
Wait for what? The trail to get harder to follow?

No I don't agree with your blanket condemnation of intelligence agencies.

Hell no I didn't vote for Romney. I worked my ass off for Ron Paul. I couldn't vote for any presidential candidate in 2012. Nonetheless, Romney was right.
imaginethat is offline  
Old February 1st, 2017, 08:39 AM   #34
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Wait for what? The trail to get harder to follow?

No I don't agree with your blanket condemnation of intelligence agencies.

Hell no I didn't vote for Romney. I worked my ass off for Ron Paul. I couldn't vote for any presidential candidate in 2012. Nonetheless, Romney was right.
Wait for the evidence to be presented.

So even though we know that there are those within our own national security agencies, who have had agendas in the past, it isn't possible now?
Sensible is offline  
Old February 1st, 2017, 08:41 AM   #35
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolo View Post
The title of the thread is a moronic insult itself, surely?

(I see that the above has been said already, but isn't it incredible to see apemen coming in throwing shit at everyone and calling for them to be polite and respectful?)
Well I do not remember throwing anything at anyone, folks on here sure are edgy!
Sensible is offline  
Old February 1st, 2017, 08:57 AM   #36
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Well I do not remember throwing anything at anyone, folks on here sure are edgy!
You'll wait till no one is looking.
Thanks from imaginethat and iolo
Daws77 is offline  
Old February 1st, 2017, 10:18 AM   #37
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
You'll wait till no one is looking.
Shhhhh! don't give me away! lol
Sensible is offline  
Old February 1st, 2017, 11:09 AM   #38
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Shhhhh! don't give me away! lol
Daws77 is offline  
Old February 1st, 2017, 11:40 AM   #39
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 53,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Wait for the evidence to be presented.

So even though we know that there are those within our own national security agencies, who have had agendas in the past, it isn't possible now?
What agency/committee/whatever is collecting evidence?

Why don't you be honest with me? You've made up your mind. Putin didn't interfere. Trump has no Russian connections that could compromise him. The whole brouhaha is a ruse to "delegitimize" Trump's presidency. And all you are looking for is the best reason that supports the "not guilty" verdict you've pronounced over the Putin and Trump.

Let's lift the sanctions, and get Exxon Mobil back in business in Siberia.

And screw Ukraine, and the Baltic states too.

You could be honest about this.
imaginethat is offline  
Old February 1st, 2017, 12:34 PM   #40
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
What agency/committee/whatever is collecting evidence?

Why don't you be honest with me? You've made up your mind. Putin didn't interfere. Trump has no Russian connections that could compromise him. The whole brouhaha is a ruse to "delegitimize" Trump's presidency. And all you are looking for is the best reason that supports the "not guilty" verdict you've pronounced over the Putin and Trump.

Let's lift the sanctions, and get Exxon Mobil back in business in Siberia.

And screw Ukraine, and the Baltic states too.

You could be honest about this.
Daws77 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
acknowledge, obama, time, traitor



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
It is Time to Acknowledge that Michelle Obama is a Man, isn't that right? Questionman Current Events 7 August 25th, 2016 08:07 AM
Time to Acknowledge that Obama is a Traitor and Evil, isn't that right? Questionman Conspiracy Theories 8 August 14th, 2016 06:19 AM
It is Time to Acknowledge that Obama is a Muslim, isn't that right? Questionman Political Talk 82 July 22nd, 2016 04:57 PM
Time to Acknowledge that Obama is a Muslim. Isn't that right? Questionman Opinion Polls 7 June 19th, 2016 07:43 PM
Time to Acknowledge that Obama is a Muslim. Isn't that right? Questionman Political Talk 0 May 25th, 2016 11:01 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.