Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Political Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss your theories about major political events


Thanks Tree64Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 12th, 2018, 05:58 PM   #91
Coconut Lure
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
If you really want to see media bias, watch Faux Views, read Breitbart, The Federalist, The Blaze, American Thinker, the Heritage Foundation or listen to Druggie Limbaugh.

And that is far from an exhaustive list.
I give specific examples you do not contest.

You give no examples.
webguy4 is offline  
Old July 12th, 2018, 07:00 PM   #92
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 31,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
I give specific examples you do not contest.

You give no examples.
See above.
RNG is offline  
Old July 13th, 2018, 03:16 PM   #93
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Missouri
Posts: 1,079
Why you can't believe any of the lies about Trump in the mainstream media.

Harvard Study Shows Mainstream Media Anti-Trump Bias
SURPRISE! Harvard Study Highlights Mainstream Media’s Anti-Trump Bias. It’s Huge…
Friday May 19 2017
There’s a new study from Harvard, yes that Harvard, pointing out the media’s overwhelming anti-Trumpness…
It’s no surprise to anyone with a television remote or Googling capabilities that the idea of the media being impartial is about as real as Pamela Anderson’s chesticles. The media is biased as crap, especially toward those of a non-leftist persuasion
https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/ha...tudy-media.../
Thanks from webguy4 and Clicker II

Last edited by sumara; July 13th, 2018 at 03:22 PM.
sumara is offline  
Old July 13th, 2018, 03:48 PM   #94
Senior Member
 
Clicker II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
If you really want to see media bias, watch Faux Views, read Breitbart, The Federalist, The Blaze, American Thinker, the Heritage Foundation or listen to Druggie Limbaugh.

And that is far from an exhaustive list.
Which of these is a major offair TV media outlet?
Clicker II is offline  
Old July 13th, 2018, 04:17 PM   #95
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clicker II View Post
Which of these is a major offair TV media outlet?
What difference does that make?
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 13th, 2018, 04:28 PM   #96
Senior Member
 
noonereal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: NYC
Posts: 509
All I an say is thank God for the main stream media.
They are proving their value beyond anything expected.
My hat is off to the much maligned outlets of truth.
Thanks from tristanrobin and RNG
noonereal is offline  
Old July 13th, 2018, 04:31 PM   #97
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 16,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumara View Post
Why you can't believe any of the lies about Trump in the mainstream media.

Harvard Study Shows Mainstream Media Anti-Trump Bias
SURPRISE! Harvard Study Highlights Mainstream Media’s Anti-Trump Bias. It’s Huge…
Friday May 19 2017
There’s a new study from Harvard, yes that Harvard, pointing out the media’s overwhelming anti-Trumpness…
It’s no surprise to anyone with a television remote or Googling capabilities that the idea of the media being impartial is about as real as Pamela Anderson’s chesticles. The media is biased as crap, especially toward those of a non-leftist persuasion
https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/ha...tudy-media.../
The study doesn’t show a bias. It shows that 80% of the stories were negative but that isn’t “bias” if 80% of what Trump did was stupid shit!

You really need to start recognizing the fact that Trump is a buffoon and even the most unbiased reporting of him is going to overwhelmingly negative because he does overwhelmingly negative crap.
Thanks from imaginethat, Camelot and noonereal
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old July 13th, 2018, 05:43 PM   #98
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 7,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
The study doesn’t show a bias. It shows that 80% of the stories were negative but that isn’t “bias” if 80% of what Trump did was stupid shit!

You really need to start recognizing the fact that Trump is a buffoon and even the most unbiased reporting of him is going to overwhelmingly negative because he does overwhelmingly negative crap.

Read an article the other day. It seems Fox news has shown picture of Hillary more than 2000 times in the last two years !!!! She IS their boogie man !!

https://www.vox.com/2018/7/11/175268...x-news-villain
Thanks from imaginethat and Camelot
BubbaJones is online now  
Old July 13th, 2018, 06:01 PM   #99
PragmaticBastard
 
GluteusMaximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: USA
Posts: 850
The Trumpanzees think that if a good story isn't reported every time one of Trump's idiot escapades is reported that it's "biased". Even more stupidly they claim it's "fake news" if Trump doesn't get praised.

What simpering, brainless morons.
Thanks from tristanrobin and Camelot

Last edited by GluteusMaximus; July 13th, 2018 at 07:34 PM.
GluteusMaximus is offline  
Old July 13th, 2018, 06:42 PM   #100
Senior Member
 
Clicker II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
What difference does that make?
That explains it. If you don't know the difference between major media broadcast outlets and bloggers then you entire body of screed is invalid.
Clicker II is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
bias, media



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Media Bias webguy4 Americas 41 July 23rd, 2017 04:37 AM
Another Example of Mainstream Media Bias sumara Current Events 7 June 25th, 2017 05:19 AM
Media Bias Is Dangerous But Outright Bias Gets Many Killed skews13 Current Events 20 September 18th, 2014 01:35 PM
Does the Media have a Liberal Bias? Steama1973 Liberalism 33 December 1st, 2006 08:04 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.