Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Political Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss your theories about major political events


Thanks Tree17Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 8th, 2017, 06:44 PM   #11
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashtag View Post
Not the way I hear it, to me clearly going to say "arms", not "army".
You are a total fool. He said that “it didn’t take a village for Steve” just before he was going to say he was an “army of one” until he realized how inappropriate that would be. You know it’s a bad post when I have to agree with Guy. Your tin foil hate must be weighing on your mind......LOL
Thanks from Hollywood
Camelot is offline  
Old October 9th, 2017, 06:18 AM   #12
Quid est veritas?
 
Peter the Roman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: The heart of darkness
Posts: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04960319 View Post
For real though this whole thing stinks to high fucking heaven. I'm much more inclined to believe that Paddock was a Armadillio or some sort of illegal gun runner, likely an FBI/CIA asset. It explains the unnecessary amount of guns and how he got them all up to his room, the squeaky clean record, the ridiculous cash flow being rinsed through gambling, the strange SWAT response times, the photos of the room looking staged as hell, the lack of motive, the brother being clearly coached prior to his interviews (on top of being an all around sketch) etc etc.

It would make sense to me that Marilou Danley is some sort of connection to ISIS cells in the South Philippines. The question is what the hell happened that made an arms deal turn into him getting bumped and framed as a lunatic mass shooter? Was he just a loose end the FBI/CIA intended to clean up? But why go out of your way to draw that much attention to tying loose ends? The only explanation is that they had some kind of motive beyond getting rid of him.
anyone else getting really sleepy? i think it's better if we all got some sleep, right guys?
Peter the Roman is offline  
Old October 9th, 2017, 06:35 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04960319 View Post
For real though this whole thing stinks to high fucking heaven. I'm much more inclined to believe that Paddock was a Armadillio or some sort of illegal gun runner, likely an FBI/CIA asset. It explains the unnecessary amount of guns and how he got them all up to his room, the squeaky clean record, the ridiculous cash flow being rinsed through gambling, the strange SWAT response times, the photos of the room looking staged as hell, the lack of motive, the brother being clearly coached prior to his interviews (on top of being an all around sketch) etc etc.

It would make sense to me that Marilou Danley is some sort of connection to ISIS cells in the South Philippines. The question is what the hell happened that made an arms deal turn into him getting bumped and framed as a lunatic mass shooter? Was he just a loose end the FBI/CIA intended to clean up? But why go out of your way to draw that much attention to tying loose ends? The only explanation is that they had some kind of motive beyond getting rid of him.
There are thousands of Philippine Islands and when I was there the Moro's were confined to Mindanao and probably moved up to Mindoro by now which is just below the main island, Luzon. Mahal ng Mahal the Philippinas and Jose Rizal is the Father of the Philippine Islands. Imelda Marcos was a beautiful movie star and BBQ monkey meat on a stick is a delicacy.
Thanks from Hollywood
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old October 9th, 2017, 10:23 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashtag View Post
Not the way I hear it, to me clearly going to say "arms", not "army".
I think I am just going to have to agree to disagree
guy39 is offline  
Old October 9th, 2017, 12:25 PM   #15
alea iacta est
 
04960319's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: nunya
Posts: 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter the Roman View Post
anyone else getting really sleepy? i think it's better if we all got some sleep, right guys?
I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing back towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try and how much we try to blend in, we're always picked out like our fucking heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shut down we have had zero success. And it's not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single English speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WON'T YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU YOU FUCKING SCUM.
Thanks from Sabcat and Peter the Roman
04960319 is offline  
Old October 9th, 2017, 12:42 PM   #16
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 33,952
If this guy acted totally alone it is NOT a conspiracy.

But if he had help it was.

Ask yourself did he pull this off without, someone training him to set up a field of fire, firing of automatic weapon choosing a venue, he had to have booked this room MONTHS in advance, because this side of the hotel was booked out so people could listen to the concert free of charge.

So was in a conspiracy or not? he left very little paper trail

ISIS said he was one of theirs and they have said that Vegas was one of their prime targets for a while now,

IS I don't know... I do know one way or another.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old October 9th, 2017, 01:11 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04960319 View Post
I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing back towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try and how much we try to blend in, we're always picked out like our fucking heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shut down we have had zero success. And it's not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single English speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WON'T YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU YOU FUCKING SCUM.
Obviously, DTT rules.

Somehow, you have the idea that everyone is as deluded as you are.

Wrong.

You guys are going down hard this time, and not at the hands of humans to be clear.

You don't stand a chance.
Thanks from Hollywood and Clara007
imaginethat is offline  
Old October 9th, 2017, 01:52 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04960319 View Post
i give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and nothing works. My contract is up soon and i just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down mccain and romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, here, you can literally watch the opinion swing back towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but you have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try and how much we try to blend in, we're always picked out like our fucking heads are on fire! What the fuck is it about this place. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shut down we have had zero success. And it's not even a stalemate, we can't even contain you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking got for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single english speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this miasma of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. Why won't you just do what we tell you you fucking scum.
wtf?
Thanks from Hollywood
Quigley is offline  
Old October 9th, 2017, 02:19 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04960319 View Post
I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing back towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try and how much we try to blend in, we're always picked out like our fucking heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shut down we have had zero success. And it's not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single English speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WON'T YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU YOU FUCKING SCUM.
Kid, if you are on heavy psych drugs...STOP.
If you are not...START.
You are just as crazy as a shit house rat.
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is offline  
Old October 9th, 2017, 03:39 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Obviously, DTT rules.

Somehow, you have the idea that everyone is as deluded as you are.

Wrong.

You guys are going down hard this time, and not at the hands of humans to be clear.

You don't stand a chance.
What in the hell are you talking about? Step away from your stash.its been compromised with something
guy39 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
eerie, las, predictions, vegas



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Ex's Hillary Predictions RNG Americas 2 August 12th, 2015 04:27 PM
predictions webguy4 Current Events 5 September 21st, 2014 03:59 PM
2013 Arctic Ice Predictions excalibur Environment 166 January 9th, 2014 11:30 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.