Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Political Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss your theories about major political events


Thanks Tree9Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 17th, 2017, 07:07 PM   #1
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
The Fake Holocaust.

I will show you some pictures to prove that the holocaust was largely a fraud. (How long they will stick around is a different matter) I will first show you a picture of two plaques. The one on the left used to be at the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz. It says 4 million jews were murdered there. The plaque that is on the right is the one that is there now. Though it is a little hard to read, it says that 1.5 million jews died there. And even that is a vast overstatement. No doubt to placate the U.S. and other allied countries over their BS version of history.

I will next show you a couple of documents. One is from the International Red Cross. They tell what the real death toll was. Next, I will show you some newspaper articles that appeared in various newspapers long before WW II. They all speak of something bad happening to 6 million jews. You would have to be a sucker of suckers to buy the same BS in regards to WW II.

For the last two pictures, you have to keep in mind that Auschwitz is said to have been the worst of the worst "death camp." They show a swimming pool they had for inmates at Auschwitz. Maybe the Nazis were trying to genocide them with recreational activities.





Last edited by handydude; October 20th, 2017 at 02:30 PM.
handydude is offline  
Old October 18th, 2017, 05:18 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,395
My maternal grandparents escaped Berlin (literally) in the bottom of a delivery cart, taking with them only what they could sew into the hems of their clothing.

If there was no Holocaust, could you please explain why they are the ONLY maternal relatives that I had living after WWII?
Thanks from Hollywood
tristanrobin is offline  
Old October 18th, 2017, 05:34 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 1,369
The number of people. Russians, Jews, Gypsies, Socialists, Communists and whatever murdered in the camps is extremely difficult to establish, as it was in the chaotic conditions of the time. It is a great pity that anyone ever passed laws on what people can say about this, because open discussion would reveal how nonsensical it is to move from that confusion (and whatever interested claims may be made as a result of that confusion) to a denial of the mass-murder itself. That is just silly!
Thanks from tristanrobin
iolo is offline  
Old October 18th, 2017, 02:11 PM   #4
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
My maternal grandparents escaped Berlin (literally) in the bottom of a delivery cart, taking with them only what they could sew into the hems of their clothing.

If there was no Holocaust, could you please explain why they are the ONLY maternal relatives that I had living after WWII?
Do you really expect me to reply to jewish lies? I showed you what the real story was. You can take it or leave it.
handydude is offline  
Old October 18th, 2017, 02:20 PM   #5
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolo View Post
The number of people. Russians, Jews, Gypsies, Socialists, Communists and whatever murdered in the camps is extremely difficult to establish, as it was in the chaotic conditions of the time. It is a great pity that anyone ever passed laws on what people can say about this, because open discussion would reveal how nonsensical it is to move from that confusion (and whatever interested claims may be made as a result of that confusion) to a denial of the mass-murder itself. That is just silly!
I couldn't agree more. It turns my stomach that some countries don't allow any version of the holocaust besides the state version to be spoken. Such as the absolute, undeniable (to a sane person) fact that there were no gas chambers. With that being the case, you can't put much credibility to what is said to have been done to Russians, jews Gypsies or communists. Though as far as the socialist goes, the Nazis were socialist. As in National "Socialist." I doubt if they did anything bad to themselves.
handydude is offline  
Old October 18th, 2017, 02:31 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: upnorth
Posts: 1,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post

If there was no Holocaust, could you please explain why they are the ONLY maternal relatives that I had living after WWII?
Could you please explain why anyone would believe you?
Pilgrim is offline  
Old October 18th, 2017, 02:34 PM   #7
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
Could you please explain why anyone would believe you?
Because he isn't a racist bigot of a scumbag like some others in this thread.
Thanks from tristanrobin
RNG is offline  
Old October 18th, 2017, 03:12 PM   #8
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Because he isn't a racist bigot of a scumbag like some others in this thread.
Excuse me for butting in. But if anybody around here is a racist bigot scumbag, it is you. Why should anybody believe tristanrobin. (Assuming it is a chick) She is probably a jew. The jewish religion promotes lying to the goyim. If Pilgrim is a Christian, the Christian religion doesn't promote lying to anybody. At least not as straightforward as what the talmud teaches. So again, why should anybody believe her. And even "if" what it said was true, what would that prove. The diary of Ann Frank is another example of BS.

All that aside, a little birdie told me that you are a mod over at political hotwire. (political fagwire) I seem to recall posting this same sort of thread over there. Before I was banned. Were you responsible? Either way, this is where I hold your feet to the fire. Is there anything I said in my thread that you disagree with? Or do you just like supporting and spreading lies.
handydude is offline  
Old October 18th, 2017, 04:33 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Hell
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
Excuse me for butting in. But if anybody around here is a racist bigot scumbag, it is you. Why should anybody believe tristanrobin. (Assuming it is a chick) She is probably a jew. The jewish religion promotes lying to the goyim. If Pilgrim is a Christian, the Christian religion doesn't promote lying to anybody. At least not as straightforward as what the talmud teaches. So again, why should anybody believe her. And even "if" what it said was true, what would that prove. The diary of Ann Frank is another example of BS.

All that aside, a little birdie told me that you are a mod over at political hotwire. (political fagwire) I seem to recall posting this same sort of thread over there. Before I was banned. Were you responsible? Either way, this is where I hold your feet to the fire. Is there anything I said in my thread that you disagree with? Or do you just like supporting and spreading lies.
Both Tristan and Robin is about as manly of a name as one can have. For a Holocaust denier, you seem to be very ignorant of the music of Richard Wagner, Tristan und Isolde.

BTW, TR is gay and your "fag" reference to Political Hotwire is completely unnecessary
Thanks from tristanrobin

Last edited by Marcus Livius; October 18th, 2017 at 05:07 PM.
Marcus Livius is offline  
Old October 18th, 2017, 04:37 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
Excuse me for butting in.
its a free world, you are excused.

Quote:
But if anybody around here is a racist bigot scumbag, it is you.
RNG is no such thing, this is wrong.

Quote:
Why should anybody believe tristanrobin. (Assuming it is a chick)
pretty sure tristanrobin is a guy. wrong again.

Quote:
She is probably a jew. The jewish religion promotes lying to the goyim.
evidence please, a reference from the talmud will do. otherwise its wrong. again.

Quote:
If Pilgrim is a Christian, the Christian religion doesn't promote lying to anybody. At least not as straightforward as what the talmud teaches. So again, why should anybody believe her. And even "if" what it said was true, what would that prove.
its another piece of the holocaust. the holocaust that happened. wrong to suggest otherwise

Quote:
The diary of Ann Frank is another example of BS.
actually its history. wrong again.

Quote:
All that aside, a little birdie told me that you are a mod over at political hotwire. (political fagwire) I seem to recall posting this same sort of thread over there. Before I was banned. Were you responsible? Either way, this is where I hold your feet to the fire. Is there anything I said in my thread that you disagree with?
well, pretty much everything you have said here is wrong, your record is appalling.

Quote:
Or do you just like supporting and spreading lies.
there is no reason whatsoever to suggest tristanrobin has lied. you on the other hand have yet to say anything truthful.
hot dragon is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
fake, holocaust



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Holocaust: What A Lie! freemind Conspiracy Theories 301 December 31st, 2015 03:29 PM
Holocaust Deniers are Actually Holocaust Minimizers Scott Conspiracy Theories 34 October 12th, 2014 09:18 PM
The Holocaust tadpole256 World History 14 May 3rd, 2009 10:27 PM
IBM and the Holocaust ClassWarrior Business & Industries 5 August 6th, 2007 02:59 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.