Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Political Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss your theories about major political events


Thanks Tree22Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 7th, 2017, 07:16 AM   #111
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Georgia
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeDoc View Post
That's what I thought, you can't back up your idiotic claims. The rest of your blathering is hilarious.
You're deflecting because the truth hurts. But, I don't give a shit about your feelings. You're spineless, gutless and, if you didn't catch it, you were called a redneck too.

What I said was the truth. It isn't blathering, but people are laughing at you because it is hilarious. You're a gay dude that supports nazis. I think they call it ironic.
discollector is online now  
Old November 7th, 2017, 07:28 AM   #112
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a House
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by discollector View Post
You're deflecting because the truth hurts. But, I don't give a shit about your feelings. You're spineless, gutless and, if you didn't catch it, you were called a redneck too.

What I said was the truth. It isn't blathering, but people are laughing at you because it is hilarious. You're a gay dude that supports nazis. I think they call it ironic.
LMFAO The hilarity.

Now, can you point to where I defended handydude in any way shape or form? Like you claimed I did and have deflected ever since being called out for it. Stand up (wait, you are....get out your 3 foot step ladder and make yourself normal sized) and back up your claim.

Last edited by TreeDoc; November 7th, 2017 at 05:29 PM.
TreeDoc is offline  
Old November 7th, 2017, 10:40 AM   #113
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Georgia
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
Is this a section about civil rights or is it not. One of my recently closed down threads was called "Is racism bad?" In it I spoke of what zillions of species of birds and fish do. What they do through actions, I DEMAND the right to do the same sort of thing through words!!! I DEMAND that civil right!

So pensacola_badman. What else do you have up your sleeve. Care to ban me for discussing moderator actions? Others have used that one before. Will you be part of that same "flock?" Will you be a member of that same sort of 'school?"

I would have liked to have replied to any of your objections in one of the threads that you closed down. But we know how that turned out. If you didn't like my "truth," it would have been nice if you supplied some of your own. But instead, I wonder if this thread will be closed down or just deleted like others.

Have you no dignity? Or are you just jewish. You also suggest that I go to stormfront. But in case you don't know, stormfront is secretly run by jews so they can keep track of those who are against them. It is like what Lenin said. "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." How about showing that you're not a sucker-slave and reopen my threads. Or will your undignified ego not allow you to admit you were wrong.
Man we've strayed a long way from your original OP. But, you have had your Rights respected, but it turned into a bitch fest, not having anything to do with race. I'd like to get past the trolls and give you a piece of my mind about racism and your Rights.

Having the Right to do something does not make it right to do it. You and I are but guests on this site. And it appears you have your supporters and you really don't want to discuss race when nobody is opposing you having your space to post what you believe.

Here's a peeve I have along those lines:

At the current time, the powers that be want everyone to believe that there are but two positions in this country: the one handydude presents and that of the far left guided by the ADL, BLM, etc. So, basically, here are the two sides:

alt-right
White Nationalists
Fundamentalist Christians
Christian Identity
KKK
Tea Party Republicans
Neo - nazis
Anti-immigrant Lobby
VS.

Anti-immigrant Lobby
ADL
Muslims
ISIS
Democrats
BLM


The problem is there are a lot of people that have a vested interest in the country, in their culture, in their ethnicity / race, and our political future, but do not belong in either category.

I happen to be one. And no amount of political jockeying by keyboard commandos pretending that they know me, know what I belong to or believe in won't alter the fact that they don't know what they're talking about nor do they have all the answers.

I've read what you said relative to the race issue. I can even empathize with many of your concerns. But, we part company on solutions. That is perfectly acceptable to me, but the political gamesmanship and the jockeying for accolades and acceptance from the masses is not a discussion; it's not a debate; it has nothing to do with why most people access the sites. The only upside here is that you generate a lot of chaotic and desperate posters - especially those who prefer the name calling and the rhetoric it generates for shock value, meanwhile the country is falling apart at the seams.

I would fight to the death for your Right to say what you want. If you misuse and abuse the Right, you accept responsibility for the consequences thereof. We're done.

Last edited by discollector; November 7th, 2017 at 10:44 AM.
discollector is online now  
Old November 7th, 2017, 02:30 PM   #114
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by discollector View Post
Now you are talking out your ass. Let's make sure we have the facts here:

In 1987, along with the late Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack" Mohr, a county historian, an attorney, and several other community leaders we started what became the oldest and most continuous militia in the United States.

At that time I had over a decade worth of experience as a pastor, community activist and a survivalist. And, when we began that militia, we held twice monthly public meetings plus a host of community related efforts including, but not limited to: Political Action Committees, working in campaigns, individual petitioning of congresscritters, letters to the editors of newspapers, doing pro bono work to help people challenging the government (via the courts) on issues like eminent domain abuses, unconstitutional taxes, etc.

We implemented the S.P.I.K.E. program for militia personnel. S.P.I.K.E. is an acronym for Specially Prepared Individuals for Key Events, a program initiated by Lt. Col. James "Bo" Gritz (USA ret.) Gritz was the most decorated veteran of the Vietnam era, a former Green Beret and a CIA operative. His program was adapted from the same skill sets he taught to Marine Recon, Rangers, Green Berets, Navy SEALs, DELTA, etc.

In the approximately FOUR DECADES that I was involved in the militia, our state militia recruited more people than all the other civilian militias combined! And there has NEVER been a swinging Richard that's spent a night in jail or ever been convicted of a crime for taking my advice.

By contrast, Shawna Forde was the white woman who killed a nine year old girl and her father (Hispanics) trying to become famous with the Build the wall - deport 'em all crowd. Forde was of the same branch of cultists that have become immigration religionists that recruited J.T. Ready, the guy who committed a mass murder when he shot and killed his girlfriend, her daughter, and granddaughter, the daughter's fiancé and himself. He was a National Socialist aligned with that caliber of people that Trump is having a hard time defending.

What I promote does not cost lives. And I'll give you a piece of advice from the very book you hate, loathe and despise so much:

He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.” Proverbs 18 : 13
And how did I "talk out of my ass." By bringing up that religion has been behind just about every war and genocide throughout recorded human history? It's the truth. Deal with it. As to what your liars club militia does, do you know why they get away with doing it? There are two reasons. One, it isn't because they have guns. It is because what they do doesn't make a damn bit of difference. Two, it is because what they do actually helps those they claim to be against. Mao said power flows from the barrel of a gun. But all you do is rag on those who took that approach. i.e. Helping the "opposition."

As for your religious crap, you can stick it so far up your ass that you would need a dentist to check the other end of it for head lice. What a power trip it must be for you to be a "pastor." No wonder you reside at the opposite end of reality. A heroin junkie would have a better shot at getting off heroin.

You should take my advice. Just give up and convert to judaism. After all, you're already jewish. You worship a jewish prophet. Even consider it to be god. You also worship a jewish god. The "father." If it wasn't for your power trip, you could just consider me to be your god. After all, I never told you anything that is untrue. Or maybe you would also require a miracle. You could watch "Ghost Adventures" to see plenty of those. Also, I have eaten many cultivated plants. I have driven thousands of miles on roads. I have seen tens of thousands of houses and other buildings. Not one furrow, not one road, not one house or building has ever been miracled into existence. That should give you some clue as to what importance your BS voodoo miracles hold in the real world.

As to the book I suggested you read, I doubt if you ever will. So I will just tell you what the first four quite lengthy main chapters are called. Make of them what you will. 1. Stupidity and lies of the old testament. 2. Evil of the old testament. 3. Stupidity and lies of the new testament. 4. Evil of the new testament.
handydude is offline  
Old November 7th, 2017, 02:47 PM   #115
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by discollector View Post
Man we've strayed a long way from your original OP. But, you have had your Rights respected, but it turned into a bitch fest, not having anything to do with race. I'd like to get past the trolls and give you a piece of my mind about racism and your Rights.

Having the Right to do something does not make it right to do it. You and I are but guests on this site. And it appears you have your supporters and you really don't want to discuss race when nobody is opposing you having your space to post what you believe.

Here's a peeve I have along those lines:

At the current time, the powers that be want everyone to believe that there are but two positions in this country: the one handydude presents and that of the far left guided by the ADL, BLM, etc. So, basically, here are the two sides:

alt-right
White Nationalists
Fundamentalist Christians
Christian Identity
KKK
Tea Party Republicans
Neo - nazis
Anti-immigrant Lobby
VS.

Anti-immigrant Lobby
ADL
Muslims
ISIS
Democrats
BLM


The problem is there are a lot of people that have a vested interest in the country, in their culture, in their ethnicity / race, and our political future, but do not belong in either category.

I happen to be one. And no amount of political jockeying by keyboard commandos pretending that they know me, know what I belong to or believe in won't alter the fact that they don't know what they're talking about nor do they have all the answers.

I've read what you said relative to the race issue. I can even empathize with many of your concerns. But, we part company on solutions. That is perfectly acceptable to me, but the political gamesmanship and the jockeying for accolades and acceptance from the masses is not a discussion; it's not a debate; it has nothing to do with why most people access the sites. The only upside here is that you generate a lot of chaotic and desperate posters - especially those who prefer the name calling and the rhetoric it generates for shock value, meanwhile the country is falling apart at the seams.

I would fight to the death for your Right to say what you want. If you misuse and abuse the Right, you accept responsibility for the consequences thereof. We're done.
I don't know what you're going on about. This thread is only about one thing. Demanding the same right that others have around here. Which is to say what I will. Just because that happens to be the truth is not something I should suffer for. But have. Many many many times. As for this being a private forum or being a guest here, I still deserve equal treatment.

Also, there was something I brought to someone else somewhere. Which the constitution says that congress will make no laws that abridges the freedom of speech. Why? Apparently because it is a bad thing. If it is a bad thing for the government to allow itself to do, it should also be bad for any private citizens, or whatever business they run, that exist under the leadership of that government to do the same thing. Now businesses can and most often do lie to others. But they should have no right to keep others from exercising their freedom of speech.
handydude is offline  
Old November 13th, 2017, 08:30 PM   #116
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Georgia
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
And how did I "talk out of my ass." By bringing up that religion has been behind just about every war and genocide throughout recorded human history? It's the truth. Deal with it. As to what your liars club militia does, do you know why they get away with doing it? There are two reasons. One, it isn't because they have guns. It is because what they do doesn't make a damn bit of difference. Two, it is because what they do actually helps those they claim to be against. Mao said power flows from the barrel of a gun. But all you do is rag on those who took that approach. i.e. Helping the "opposition."

As for your religious crap, you can stick it so far up your ass that you would need a dentist to check the other end of it for head lice. What a power trip it must be for you to be a "pastor." No wonder you reside at the opposite end of reality. A heroin junkie would have a better shot at getting off heroin.

You should take my advice. Just give up and convert to judaism. After all, you're already jewish. You worship a jewish prophet. Even consider it to be god. You also worship a jewish god. The "father." If it wasn't for your power trip, you could just consider me to be your god. After all, I never told you anything that is untrue. Or maybe you would also require a miracle. You could watch "Ghost Adventures" to see plenty of those. Also, I have eaten many cultivated plants. I have driven thousands of miles on roads. I have seen tens of thousands of houses and other buildings. Not one furrow, not one road, not one house or building has ever been miracled into existence. That should give you some clue as to what importance your BS voodoo miracles hold in the real world.

As to the book I suggested you read, I doubt if you ever will. So I will just tell you what the first four quite lengthy main chapters are called. Make of them what you will. 1. Stupidity and lies of the old testament. 2. Evil of the old testament. 3. Stupidity and lies of the new testament. 4. Evil of the new testament.
Normally after I've forgotten about a thread, I ignore most of what's on it. This one caught my eye since you went to such great lengths to insult me... twice.

You talk about effectiveness and how the side I'm on never made a difference. Do you mean like those clowns you support? Let's face it:

* The Confederate flag came down
* Statues, monuments and memorials are gone
* There is still a plan to take white peoples face off the currency and replace it with black faces
* The left still got to monitor YouTube
* Don Black was shut down and Stormfront is just a temporary site until the left puts pressure on the new host
* White activists still get run out of every town they go into
* Hitler still committed suicide - and supposedly that was after he got the gas bill, but your hero still took the easy way out.

You're partially right about one thing:

In the 1980s and 1990s - and throughout the early 2000s we were the most effective organization in America. Even the "Fair Tax" was born where the state HQ for the militia headquarters are located. All those tax meetings we hosted convinced the U.S. Rep. in my district to do something.

But, you shouldn't be dishonest.. It was groups representing people like you that ended the era of effectiveness. And the fruits of your labors? See the list above.

As for your ignorance and stupidity regarding the Bible, I wouldn't argue it with you. You don't have enough requisite knowledge to be involved in a real debate.
discollector is online now  
Old November 15th, 2017, 01:55 PM   #117
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by discollector View Post
Normally after I've forgotten about a thread, I ignore most of what's on it. This one caught my eye since you went to such great lengths to insult me... twice.

You talk about effectiveness and how the side I'm on never made a difference. Do you mean like those clowns you support? Let's face it:

* The Confederate flag came down
* Statues, monuments and memorials are gone
* There is still a plan to take white peoples face off the currency and replace it with black faces
* The left still got to monitor YouTube
* Don Black was shut down and Stormfront is just a temporary site until the left puts pressure on the new host
* White activists still get run out of every town they go into
* Hitler still committed suicide - and supposedly that was after he got the gas bill, but your hero still took the easy way out.

You're partially right about one thing:

In the 1980s and 1990s - and throughout the early 2000s we were the most effective organization in America. Even the "Fair Tax" was born where the state HQ for the militia headquarters are located. All those tax meetings we hosted convinced the U.S. Rep. in my district to do something.

But, you shouldn't be dishonest.. It was groups representing people like you that ended the era of effectiveness. And the fruits of your labors? See the list above.

As for your ignorance and stupidity regarding the Bible, I wouldn't argue it with you. You don't have enough requisite knowledge to be involved in a real debate.
You listed some things. Your jewish group of clowns did nothing to stop any of them. As for Hitler committing suicide, there is no evidence that he did. The Russians had some bones that they claimed to be Hitlers. As it turned out, they weren't. There is plenty of evidence that Hitler went to Argentina after the war.

What's next. You going to tell me that the holocaust was as you have no doubt been told it was? If so, read my thread "The fake holocaust." I notice that you didn't leave a reply in it. And if you agree with what it says, what does your group do about continuing to be lied to so severely on that account. And if I thought you were interested in facts, I would suggest that you go to the history section and read my thread "Why didn't the allies back Hitler." I notice that you never left a reply in that one either. As to your bullshit voodoo god, jebus, you are the one who doesn't have the brains to debate me.

Last edited by handydude; November 15th, 2017 at 02:14 PM.
handydude is offline  
Old November 15th, 2017, 07:39 PM   #118
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Georgia
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
You listed some things. Your jewish group of clowns did nothing to stop any of them. As for Hitler committing suicide, there is no evidence that he did. The Russians had some bones that they claimed to be Hitlers. As it turned out, they weren't. There is plenty of evidence that Hitler went to Argentina after the war.

What's next. You going to tell me that the holocaust was as you have no doubt been told it was? If so, read my thread "The fake holocaust." I notice that you didn't leave a reply in it. And if you agree with what it says, what does your group do about continuing to be lied to so severely on that account. And if I thought you were interested in facts, I would suggest that you go to the history section and read my thread "Why didn't the allies back Hitler." I notice that you never left a reply in that one either. As to your bullshit voodoo god, jebus, you are the one who doesn't have the brains to debate me.
I'm going to tell you something that is absolutely hilarious:

I started a thread here and "Tree doc" is trying he dead level best to convince the posters here that I am a white nationalist. Now, that lying piece of scatalogical waste tries to do a daily character assassination while he reads you going off on me like I was as far left as they can get.

What really has to piss the both of you off is that I am not on the left or the right. You can't figure me out because neither of you know me. Tree Doc does his little thing because he's a stalker that has lost many a debate to people far better than I. Even lowly me, he can't prevail against.

That brings me to you:

I was being satirical when I mentioned Hitler. Hitler ceased to be relevant about three quarters of a century ago. That is the reason you won't have me taking sides either way. It's irrelevant. I could give you a better opinion of the skirmishes between Vikings and Christians two centuries ago.

A debate on this board is hardly possible. I can't respond in any thread here due to a stalker on one hand and a cry baby that has to interject himself into every thread I participate on.

Here's the challenge for you:

PM me and I will meet you on a level playing field where we can have this open debate. It will be you and myself... no holds barred. You can share the link with anyone you like, but just the two of us in the proposed debate. You pick the topic and we'll set some ground rules.

We will put our facts on the table and then, after a predetermined number of posts, the people reading the debate can decide the facts for theirself. OR, you can make excuses and TAP OUT as Tree Doc does.
discollector is online now  
Old November 16th, 2017, 02:16 PM   #119
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by discollector View Post
I'm going to tell you something that is absolutely hilarious:

I started a thread here and "Tree doc" is trying he dead level best to convince the posters here that I am a white nationalist. Now, that lying piece of scatalogical waste tries to do a daily character assassination while he reads you going off on me like I was as far left as they can get.

What really has to piss the both of you off is that I am not on the left or the right. You can't figure me out because neither of you know me. Tree Doc does his little thing because he's a stalker that has lost many a debate to people far better than I. Even lowly me, he can't prevail against.

That brings me to you:

I was being satirical when I mentioned Hitler. Hitler ceased to be relevant about three quarters of a century ago. That is the reason you won't have me taking sides either way. It's irrelevant. I could give you a better opinion of the skirmishes between Vikings and Christians two centuries ago.

A debate on this board is hardly possible. I can't respond in any thread here due to a stalker on one hand and a cry baby that has to interject himself into every thread I participate on.

Here's the challenge for you:

PM me and I will meet you on a level playing field where we can have this open debate. It will be you and myself... no holds barred. You can share the link with anyone you like, but just the two of us in the proposed debate. You pick the topic and we'll set some ground rules.

We will put our facts on the table and then, after a predetermined number of posts, the people reading the debate can decide the facts for theirself. OR, you can make excuses and TAP OUT as Tree Doc does.
I don't pay much attention to what treedoc says. I did see in a reply to you that he called the Nazis gay. Clearly he is a brainwashed idiot. for you, you are a supporter of the jews. That is all I need to know about you.

As for Hitler, his side lost. The righteous side. With that being the case, we are still living with the aftereffects. So Hitler will always be relevant. Though i was being a little fatuous myself when I told you that you should get down on your knees and worship me. Because only filthy scum would really want to be worshiped.

Next, you are right. This forum is a pile of crap. But at least it is a pile of crap that I am allowed a little freedom of speech. As to what you may have to say to me, if you can't say it here, it probably isn't worth hearing. As you know, we exchanged emails. You didn't have anything to say there worth hearing. Though I did enjoy your racial slur against hollywood. But even that wasn't anything I wasn't already aware of. So if you have anything to say, you can say it here.

Last edited by handydude; November 16th, 2017 at 02:28 PM.
handydude is offline  
Old November 16th, 2017, 04:42 PM   #120
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a House
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
I don't pay much attention to what treedoc says. I did see in a reply to you that he called the Nazis gay. Clearly he is a brainwashed idiot. for you, you are a supporter of the jews. That is all I need to know about you.

As for Hitler, his side lost. The righteous side. With that being the case, we are still living with the aftereffects. So Hitler will always be relevant. Though i was being a little fatuous myself when I told you that you should get down on your knees and worship me. Because only filthy scum would really want to be worshiped.

Next, you are right. This forum is a pile of crap. But at least it is a pile of crap that I am allowed a little freedom of speech. As to what you may have to say to me, if you can't say it here, it probably isn't worth hearing. As you know, we exchanged emails. You didn't have anything to say there worth hearing. Though I did enjoy your racial slur against hollywood. But even that wasn't anything I wasn't already aware of. So if you have anything to say, you can say it here.
I don't know if you're blind or if you don't comprehend basic English. Discollector is the one who used the gay nazi term.
Quote:
Originally Posted by discollector View Post
You're deflecting because the truth hurts. But, I don't give a shit about your feelings. You're spineless, gutless and, if you didn't catch it, you were called a redneck too.

What I said was the truth. It isn't blathering, but people are laughing at you because it is hilarious. You're a gay dude that supports nazis. I think they call it ironic.
But like I stated originally, you two are cut from the same mold, you come from the same roots. Conspiracy theories and racism abound.

Discollector throws his little hissy fits when he can't refute an argument, he resorts to name calling and lame attempts at belittling. He is nothing more than a wanna-be.
TreeDoc is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
demand, rights



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
“Oil trumps human rights” - Saudi Arabia 'chosen to head key UN human rights panel' imaginethat Current Events 16 September 23rd, 2015 08:20 AM
New Poll Shows Support For Gun Rights And Gay Rights Nwolfe35 Libertarian 33 December 9th, 2012 01:16 PM
Clinton, Obama Promote Gay Rights As Human Rights Around The World Mom Gay and Lesbian Rights 22 December 8th, 2011 02:40 PM
Any Similiarity Between Gay Rights and Civil Rights? tristanrobin Gay and Lesbian Rights 47 August 22nd, 2007 01:16 PM
Oil Demand Is DOWN! Jefferson Business & Industries 23 October 12th, 2006 10:59 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.