Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Political Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss your theories about major political events


Thanks Tree22Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 24th, 2017, 02:52 PM   #41
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asimov View Post
Section I. Board Wide Rules:

I: No posting of pornographic, violent, racist, and/or other deliberately offensive images.
II: No use of slurs or epithets directed at racial groups, religious groups, genders, and/or sexual orientations.


This is why you're not welcome here. Not just because you're a complete babbling idiot.
Pornographic? The felching fools I have to deal with at this forum is pornographic. Violent? Look at my thread "Unleashing the truth." Racist? Every flock of birds I ever saw were the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I ever saw were the same species of fish. Etc times zillions. Why do they congregate like that? In short, "racism." I demand the same fukin right as birds and fish!

Deliberately offensive? I am constantly offended by everything the vast majority of you say. All I do is dish out what I receive. Slurs? Nigg ers say nigg er all the time. I demand the same right to do what they are allowed to do. As for religion, the jewish religion considers non-jews to be less than human. I will stick a cactus up their ass. Like it or not.

As for the last point, I will say this. For a word to be an insult, it has to be a word that exists. Otherwise, you are only making assumptions about what it means. So if I said homofago, you have no right to object. Because that word doesn't exist. Also, do you know what pederasty means? It used to be openly practiced in ancient Rome and Greece. And still is in some muslim countries. The point is whether or not anybody is openly allowed to object to it. Because if being homofago becomes widely accepted, pederasty won't be far behind. You can bet your ass on it.

Lastly, when somebody is an idiot, like you, they have no recourse bet to call idiots those who aren't. So your insult means nothing to me.
handydude is offline  
Old October 24th, 2017, 02:55 PM   #42
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by pensacola_niceman View Post
Them ole' Jews, they're always us to something! Also, the ones who "demand" their rights are usually the one who are not entitled to them anyway.
I hear you. But I speak the truth. Now tell me how those who speak the truth should have no rights. I want to hear it from your own keyboard.
handydude is offline  
Old October 24th, 2017, 02:58 PM   #43
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by pensacola_niceman View Post
Do you think dead baby jokes are funny?
In one of the threads you closed down to debate, I actually showed some pictures of babies that were murdered. Why did you do so? Because you are culpable in their murders! How funny is that.
handydude is offline  
Old October 24th, 2017, 03:08 PM   #44
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
we do. all the time. you think the death toll from the nazi holocause was "only" a few hundred thousand. you think racial groups among human beings are different species. there are only a limited number of explanations for your stupidity, and they are things like brain injury, moderate intellectual retardation, extreme brain washing due to living with worthless cultist parents, or being a shit stained internet troll. i will let you choose which one applies.
I can back up what I say with FACTS! Go ahead and challenge anything I said anywhere. I dare you! But you have never done so. Because you probably can't. Do you know why? The most likely reason is that I dropped out of high school in my third year with three years worth of credits to make up for. So intellectually, I am too far above you. What does that mean? YOU are the cultist! YOU are the shit stained internet troll. And there is no choice for you to make here. Both apply to you.
handydude is offline  
Old October 24th, 2017, 03:18 PM   #45
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by discollector View Post
You thought eight paragraphs were too much to read? The only thing I'm telling you is that ALL of these discussion boards are controlled. The only people who get to make a point are those left of center. Even one of the moderators went off on me because the better ass kisser was a really left of left of left wing liberal plants.

Everybody is blaming the other guy, but the reality is, ALL of these boards are controlled by an elite cabal of people that have a really scary agenda. Like I tried to tell you, it might be worth your time to think about the delivery of your message. I'm not saying the things you say, but the powers that be have made sure I cannot make a point without a pissing match, but you're opening the door to it with these guys.

Sorry that you felt offended. I was only trying to warn you. I'm outta here... but I have read every post on this thread.
I'm not offended. I just thought that what you wrote wasn't succinct enough. Next, as long as the posts you read were mine, that's ok. As for what others post, they aren't worth the time. Also, how many of my other threads have you read. Next, there is a controlling cabal out there that wrongly think they are elite. They call themselves jews. And no matter how I deliver my message, they won't like it. So what's the point in mincing words. And I do indeed open the door. They can walk through at any time. If they dare.
handydude is offline  
Old October 24th, 2017, 04:32 PM   #46
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
Debating brainwashed fools like you is like shooting fish in a barrel. Why is it that the constitution won't allow the government to make any laws that infringe upon freedom of speech or freedom of expression. Could it be because those who wrote the constitution thought that doing so would be a bad thing? Do you suppose any court would find that this is the case?

Now if it is bad for the government to do, it should be bad for anybody else to do also. Does that make any sense to you? Or should the constitution be amended that would give congress the right to pass laws that infringe upon freedom of speech and freedom of expression. Also, freedom of speech and freedom of expression are ideas that should apply to everybody. Or they should apply to nobody. Which do you choose. Come on. Let's hear it.
thats right. you are allowed to say stupid moronic things and we are allowed to laugh at you for being retarded.




(just for the record, we all think you are repulsive scum and you deserve to die alone and miserable)
Thanks from tristanrobin
hot dragon is offline  
Old October 24th, 2017, 04:36 PM   #47
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by handydude View Post
I'm not offended. I just thought that what you wrote wasn't succinct enough. Next, as long as the posts you read were mine, that's ok. As for what others post, they aren't worth the time. Also, how many of my other threads have you read. Next, there is a controlling cabal out there that wrongly think they are elite. They call themselves jews. And no matter how I deliver my message, they won't like it. So what's the point in mincing words. And I do indeed open the door. They can walk through at any time. If they dare.
Every once in a while I’ll catch an episode of “Cops” on TV.

You remind me of one of those street thugs, big, covered in tattoos beating on his 98 lb wife/girlfriend who is then crying like a baby when the cops put the handcuffs on him.
Thanks from tristanrobin
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old October 25th, 2017, 03:00 PM   #48
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
thats right. you are allowed to say stupid moronic things and we are allowed to laugh at you for being retarded.

(just for the record, we all think you are repulsive scum and you deserve to die alone and miserable)
If you or anybody else laughs at what i say, it is the meaningless laughter of a lunatic. Otherwise any of you would tell me what I said anywhere that you think is wrong and why. But insults are the best you can do. To which what you call me proves that you are in fact those things. Deal with it.
handydude is offline  
Old October 25th, 2017, 03:00 PM   #49
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,395
jesus h. christ on a fucking crutch

GO AWAY

nobody cares or is interested

don't you get it?
tristanrobin is offline  
Old October 25th, 2017, 03:30 PM   #50
Banned
 
handydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Every once in a while I’ll catch an episode of “Cops” on TV.

You remind me of one of those street thugs, big, covered in tattoos beating on his 98 lb wife/girlfriend who is then crying like a baby when the cops put the handcuffs on him.
Interesting you should bring up "COPS." Because it is mostly negro and mexican criminals they show. And if it wasn't for the shitstorm they cause our society, there would be FAR fewer of the "White thugs" you mention. As for me, since when does telling the truth make anybody a thug. Neither am I stupid enough to get any tattoos.

Also, you should read my thread "Unleashing the truth." Though you have to zoom out to see the pictures well. It would be interesting to hear you reply there. Bur being so truthful, it is closed down to debate. But that aside, I have some statistics to show you. They should keep you from bringing up white criminals again.

handydude is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
demand, rights



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
“Oil trumps human rights” - Saudi Arabia 'chosen to head key UN human rights panel' imaginethat Current Events 16 September 23rd, 2015 08:20 AM
New Poll Shows Support For Gun Rights And Gay Rights Nwolfe35 Libertarian 33 December 9th, 2012 01:16 PM
Clinton, Obama Promote Gay Rights As Human Rights Around The World Mom Gay and Lesbian Rights 22 December 8th, 2011 02:40 PM
Any Similiarity Between Gay Rights and Civil Rights? tristanrobin Gay and Lesbian Rights 47 August 22nd, 2007 01:16 PM
Oil Demand Is DOWN! Jefferson Business & Industries 23 October 12th, 2006 10:59 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.