Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Political Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss your theories about major political events


Thanks Tree81Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 18th, 2018, 09:33 AM   #21
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 3,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Don’t care about YOUR position, I said “conservatives”, not Sabcat.
Well hell if we are going to throw out whataboutisms. I guess it was great when Prez Obama refused to enforce the parts of the ACA that were truly bad because he did not want to look bad.
Thanks from Jimmyb, Sabcat and Braveheart
guy39 is offline  
Old March 18th, 2018, 09:57 AM   #22
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 15,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
Well hell if we are going to throw out whataboutisms. I guess it was great when Prez Obama refused to enforce the parts of the ACA that were truly bad because he did not want to look bad.
You are right.
Thanks from guy39
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old March 18th, 2018, 09:59 AM   #23
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Don’t care about YOUR position, I said “conservatives”, not Sabcat.
Yeah, yeah i know. You care about reframing the argument. Soon enough, if things go your way we will be discussing global warming/cooling/climate change. Anything besides the OP
Thanks from Jimmyb
Sabcat is online now  
Old March 18th, 2018, 10:03 AM   #24
end capitalism now
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,335
Wasn't Trump threatening to kick California out of the Union a few months ago? Did he discover a lot of Californians would like to separate and create their own nation?
Thanks from Lyzza and Clara007
right to left is offline  
Old March 18th, 2018, 10:11 AM   #25
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 15,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Yeah, yeah i know. You care about reframing the argument. Soon enough, if things go your way we will be discussing global warming/cooling/climate change. Anything besides the OP
We can discuss the OP. Discussing the OP means discussing the blatant hypocrisy of the GOP on the issue of “state’s rights”
Thanks from Lyzza
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old March 18th, 2018, 10:13 AM   #26
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to left View Post
Wasn't Trump threatening to kick California out of the Union a few months ago? Did he discover a lot of Californians would like to separate and create their own nation?
I believe that CA has claimed it wants to secede. Or at least the vocal lunatic leftists have. I think that they should. The funny thing is during the election me and a few other posters on here expressed the idea of Texas pulling out after clinton won and the rabid leftists on here said that the federal government should turn the military on the people were that to happen. I just enjoy the epic hypocrisy that lives inside of the heads of many of the leftists here.
Sabcat is online now  
Old March 18th, 2018, 10:18 AM   #27
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
We can discuss the OP. Discussing the OP means discussing the blatant hypocrisy of the GOP on the issue of “state’s rights”
I can only speak for myself and i have said from the very beginning that the trump administration was going to trigger states rights issues all around. It is funny that the leftists are suddenly in favor of states rights, only when it is convenient for them. This is going to blow up in the collectivists faces.

So...do you want to talk about this specifically on how it applies to CA because each case is different.

Last edited by Sabcat; March 18th, 2018 at 10:20 AM.
Sabcat is online now  
Old March 18th, 2018, 10:19 AM   #28
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 15,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I believe that CA has claimed it wants to secede. Or at least the vocal lunatic leftists have. I think that they should. The funny thing is during the election me and a few other posters on here expressed the idea of Texas pulling out after clinton won and the rabid leftists on here said that the federal government should turn the military on the people were that to happen. I just enjoy the epic hypocrisy that lives inside of the heads of many of the leftists here.
Or the hypocrisy of your own post.

The “vocal lunatic leftists” wanted to secede but the people from Texas weren’t “lunatic”?
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old March 18th, 2018, 10:20 AM   #29
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 15,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I can only speak for myself and i have said from the very beginning that the trump administration was going to trigger states rights issues all around. It is funny that the leftists are suddenly in favor of states rights, only when it is convenient for them. This is going to blow up in the collectivists faces.
Or the rightists are suddenly against states rights when it is convent for them.
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old March 18th, 2018, 10:22 AM   #30
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Or the hypocrisy of your own post.

The “vocal lunatic leftists” wanted to secede but the people from Texas weren’t “lunatic”?
Yup.
Sabcat is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
california, declares, rebellion’, trump, ‘state



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump declares state of emergency imaginethat Current Events 11 December 31st, 2017 04:54 AM
State Dept. declares FBI Director wrong about emails GhostRider Americas 169 July 13th, 2016 07:37 PM
REBELLION: This State Just Voted to Ignore ALL Obama’s Executive Orders Grizz1 Current Events 35 December 13th, 2015 09:47 PM
Destroying Homeless Camps, Hawaii Declares State Of Emergency On Homelessness LongWinded Current Events 5 October 20th, 2015 08:00 AM
Europe Declares the Welfare State Dead Uncle Han Current Events 6 September 26th, 2013 10:26 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.