Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Political Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss your theories about major political events


Thanks Tree81Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 18th, 2018, 12:08 PM   #41
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 11,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Ok. Lets talk about CA. They wish to be a sanctuary state. Sure. Go for it. I think that then the federal government should pull all federal funds out of the state that could potentially go towards funding this. This includes education, health care, welfare boarder security and any subsidies for law enforcement yet continue to collect all taxes due.


Ooohhh---all this blustery, bullying, blowhard crap. SO....what is Trump and his side-kick Sessions waiting for??

I encourage them to go forth and slay the mighty dragon called CALI!
Clara007 is offline  
Old March 18th, 2018, 12:09 PM   #42
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 16,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
I am insinuating that the Democrats usually run to the federal courts to get what they want in the face of state opposition. See prop 8 in California a few years back as example. The Democrats believe in states rights as long as it fits their narrative
And the Republicans do the same. What neither side seems to do is consistently fight for the rights of the individual.
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old March 18th, 2018, 12:10 PM   #43
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 11,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
We could put Sabcat's words to music. Would that help you?


Caca, that was actually kind of cute....and so out of character for you.
Thanks from caconservative
Clara007 is offline  
Old March 18th, 2018, 12:13 PM   #44
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 11,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
Have you not noticed the hypocrisy of the left all of a sudden embracing states rights? Just be consistent if you are going to point out hypocrisy geesh


Ooops. Caught not paying attention again, Coke/Santa/Kek/Guy.

Your team has a monopoly on hypocrisy these days.....or did you miss that too?
Clara007 is offline  
Old March 18th, 2018, 02:06 PM   #45
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
What is kinda the point?
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
One problem with your plan,the states collect federal taxes and in turn send them to DC. California collects more in federal taxes than it receives in payments from the federal government.

As TN would say, oooops.

.
.
Sabcat is offline  
Old March 18th, 2018, 02:10 PM   #46
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Ooohhh---all this blustery, bullying, blowhard crap. SO....what is Trump and his side-kick Sessions waiting for??

I encourage them to go forth and slay the mighty dragon called CALI!

I don't know. Maybe they are going to go the route of the OP. That would be terrifyingly hilarious.
Sabcat is offline  
Old March 18th, 2018, 02:39 PM   #47
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
What is kinda the point?
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
One problem with your plan,the states collect federal taxes and in turn send them to DC. California collects more in federal taxes than it receives in payments from the federal government.

As TN would say, oooops.
You're losing it Sab, and so am I. I thought states collected federal taxes and then passed them on to the federal government. I'm evidently wrong.

So let me put it another way. Californians pay more in federal tax than they receive from the federal government.

If the feds withheld federal payments, and the Californians in turn stopped paying federal taxes, the difference would be positive for California.
Thanks from Camelot and Clara007
imaginethat is offline  
Old March 18th, 2018, 03:39 PM   #48
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
You're losing it Sab, and so am I. I thought states collected federal taxes and then passed them on to the federal government. I'm evidently wrong.

So let me put it another way. Californians pay more in federal tax than they receive from the federal government.

If the feds withheld federal payments, and the Californians in turn stopped paying federal taxes, the difference would be positive for California.
‘CHA CHING..............
Camelot is offline  
Old March 18th, 2018, 06:58 PM   #49
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
You're losing it Sab, and so am I. I thought states collected federal taxes and then passed them on to the federal government. I'm evidently wrong.

So let me put it another way. Californians pay more in federal tax than they receive from the federal government.

If the feds withheld federal payments, and the Californians in turn stopped paying federal taxes, the difference would be positive for California.
You are missing what i said and unsurprisingly then saying i am loosing it. Put the bong down bro...and read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Ok. Lets talk about CA. They wish to be a sanctuary state. Sure. Go for it. I think that then the federal government should pull all federal funds out of the state that could potentially go towards funding this. This includes education, health care, welfare boarder security and any subsidies for law enforcement yet continue to collect all taxes due.

SMH
Thanks from Jimmyb
Sabcat is offline  
Old March 18th, 2018, 07:03 PM   #50
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
You are missing what i said and unsurprisingly then saying i am loosing it. Put the bong down bro...and read.




SMH
IT didn’t miss what you said. He answered your claim about federal dollars directly. You just conveniently chose to ignore IT’s words on purpose. Let’s try again, shall we ?.....

Quote:

So let me put it another way. Californians pay more in federal tax than they receive from the federal government.

If the feds withheld federal payments, and the Californians in turn stopped paying federal taxes, the difference would be positive for California.


- IT from DTT
Camelot is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
california, declares, rebellion’, trump, ‘state



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump declares state of emergency imaginethat Current Events 11 December 31st, 2017 04:54 AM
State Dept. declares FBI Director wrong about emails GhostRider Americas 169 July 13th, 2016 07:37 PM
REBELLION: This State Just Voted to Ignore ALL Obama’s Executive Orders Grizz1 Current Events 35 December 13th, 2015 09:47 PM
Destroying Homeless Camps, Hawaii Declares State Of Emergency On Homelessness LongWinded Current Events 5 October 20th, 2015 08:00 AM
Europe Declares the Welfare State Dead Uncle Han Current Events 6 September 26th, 2013 10:26 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.