Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Political Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss your theories about major political events


Thanks Tree52Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 30th, 2018, 03:22 PM   #71
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
You simply cannot be this clueless. It's just not possible, if you were you would have drowned in your own spit by now.


Oh yes! He can. It is possible. First let me say that most Americans have no idea what this so-called "deep state" is. Trump is so ignorant that HE doesn't know what it is but he manages his ignorance like a contagious disease. How many people can he INFECT in any given week? It's pretty obvious at least ONE of his sons has contracted the symptoms. Example of the Trump gene pool:

In January, Eric Trump accused ELLEN DEGENERES (YEP--the entertainer) of being part of the "DEEP STATE". Stop giggling--I see that.
Ellen's response?
Quote:
"So, I woke up this morning and I saw that my name was trending on Twitter and I'm like, oh my God that's so exciting because I thought my new show 'Game of Games' did really well with the ratings last night – and it did."

"But also, my name was trending because of this: 'Eric Trump suggests that Ellen DeGeneres is part of the Deep State,'" she continued, reading from a recent headline. "So, I have some questions. First of all, which one is Eric? Did he kill the elephant or the cheetah?"
Quote:
"I just wanna say, Eric, I am honored that you think that I'm powerful enough to be part of a government conspiracy," she said. "I am sorry to disappoint you, I am not part of the Deep State. Even if somebody wanted me to be involved, I don't have that kind of time. I've got my gay agenda meetings on Mondays. I've got on Wednesday Beyoncé and I host an Illuminati brunch. And then Portia and I on the weekends are desperately trying to have a baby so I can't. I don't have time."
I rest my case.
Thanks from Hollywood
Clara007 is offline  
Old March 31st, 2018, 04:09 AM   #72
Hiding behind the sofa
 
MichaelT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Stockport. UK
Posts: 1,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
So you are utterly confident that our Representative Democracy is 100% free of some un-elected corrupting influence??.. I'm not....
Actually no, I'm totally convinced that there is widespread corruption within the US system.
However the problem is not any "Deep State" within government, the problem is how rich individuals and corporations can use their money to buy influence with elected politians through campaign donations, and Super PAC's
MichaelT is offline  
Old March 31st, 2018, 04:24 AM   #73
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelT View Post
Actually no, I'm totally convinced that there is widespread corruption within the US system.
However the problem is not any "Deep State" within government, the problem is how rich individuals and corporations can use their money to buy influence with elected politians through campaign donations, and Super PAC's
Perfect insight MichaelT. I would suggest trading Jimporn for you if not for the fact that you would not consider leaving your lovely country for this mess.
Thanks from Hollywood and Clara007
Camelot is offline  
Old April 1st, 2018, 09:24 AM   #74
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
There you go making the assumption that only your questions and/or personal opinions are relevant.
Again, I will post when I please, how I please, and to whom I please within the constraints of the posted rules of this forum.
highlites mine JMG

Nobody said that it was a violation of rules to respond to someone else's post....But it is a matter of good manners.....Which, you sir, have none..
Jimgorn is offline  
Old April 1st, 2018, 09:26 AM   #75
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
highlites mine JMG

Nobody said that it was a violation of rules to respond to someone else's post....But it is a matter of good manners.....Which, you sir, have none..
So? What's your point?
Hollywood is offline  
Old April 1st, 2018, 09:33 AM   #76
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelT View Post
Actually no, I'm totally convinced that there is widespread corruption within the US system.
However the problem is not any "Deep State" within government, the problem is how rich individuals and corporations can use their money to buy influence with elected politians through campaign donations, and Super PAC's
I agree with you on that....The left sees Trump....the right sees Bloomberg, Soros or Stryer.... Generally they cancel each other out..... But, what happens when these rich individuals and corporations become organized in the overthrow or de-legitimization of a duly elected government??...

No organization??.. When I see the Main Stream Media....(CNN, MSNBC, New York Time, Washington Post etc.) all use the same word or phrase on the same day (current favorite was "Chaos in the Trump Administration"), that tells me there is some form of co-ordination or talking points.....
Jimgorn is offline  
Old April 1st, 2018, 09:35 AM   #77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
So? What's your point?
Responding to posts not addressed to you, and making a habit of it is the sign of a boor...or a troll
Jimgorn is offline  
Old April 1st, 2018, 09:37 AM   #78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,386
.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Insult only post removed.

Last edited by imaginethat; April 1st, 2018 at 09:48 AM.
Jimgorn is offline  
Old April 1st, 2018, 10:09 AM   #79
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,609
Post removed - off topic

Last edited by imaginethat; April 1st, 2018 at 10:18 AM.
Hollywood is offline  
Old April 1st, 2018, 10:16 AM   #80
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,386
Post removed - reply to off topic post

Last edited by imaginethat; April 1st, 2018 at 10:18 AM.
Jimgorn is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
deep, state



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is Mueller covering for Obama, the Clintons and Deep State? Sensible Current Events 12 October 31st, 2017 10:20 AM
Obama's Deep State attacks. roastpork Current Events 41 May 23rd, 2017 07:18 PM
Fountains of The Deep excalibur Current Events 0 June 14th, 2014 09:52 PM
Why Michigan is in deep doo doo... jaaaman Current Events 19 January 10th, 2010 12:39 PM
R.I.P., Deep Throast highway80west Crime and Punishment 0 December 19th, 2008 06:22 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.