Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Political Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss your theories about major political events


Thanks Tree3Thanks
  • 1 Post By Clara007
  • 1 Post By Sabcat
  • 1 Post By Sabcat
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 14th, 2018, 10:52 AM   #1
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,087
Global warming is awesome

Number of ski areas open in MN on 4/14/18 . 17

Number of golf courses open in MN on 4/14/18. 0


Whoohoo.
Sabcat is online now  
Old April 14th, 2018, 10:59 AM   #2
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 30,268


https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/monitoring...ank-201803.gif
RNG is offline  
Old April 14th, 2018, 11:17 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Number of ski areas open in MN on 4/14/18 . 17

Number of golf courses open in MN on 4/14/18. 0


Whoohoo.


Weather=the state of the atmosphere at a place and time

Climate=the weather conditions prevailing in an area in general or over a long period

Questions?
Thanks from Hollywood
Clara007 is offline  
Old April 14th, 2018, 11:36 AM   #4
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Weather=the state of the atmosphere at a place and time

Climate=the weather conditions prevailing in an area in general or over a long period

Questions?
I'm teasing. Im just a little peeved as my snow removal contract was up at the end of March and we have gotten more snow already this month than all of December i believe. Its a goddamn blizzard outside now where i am usually opening my cabin around now.


Yuck.
Thanks from Clara007
Sabcat is online now  
Old April 14th, 2018, 11:57 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I'm teasing. Im just a little peeved as my snow removal contract was up at the end of March and we have gotten more snow already this month than all of December i believe. Its a goddamn blizzard outside now where i am usually opening my cabin around now.


Yuck.


YEP--our No. 1 son, Pete, lives in Madison, WI. It's comin' down! Blizzard conditions AND possible ice as it warms up. Happy SPRING!!

Weather report in Phoenix area today? 80 and sunny. Color me happy.
Clara007 is offline  
Old April 14th, 2018, 12:01 PM   #6
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
YEP--our No. 1 son, Pete, lives in Madison, WI. It's comin' down! Blizzard conditions AND possible ice as it warms up. Happy SPRING!!

Weather report in Phoenix area today? 80 and sunny. Color me happy.
Well, it rained most of the day yesterday, turning into sleet and then to the light beautiful fluffy snow that we all love. Now snow and heavy winds. So the roads are hockey rinks and viability is zero. Not great for getting about. And it is April. WTF.
Thanks from Clara007
Sabcat is online now  
Old April 14th, 2018, 05:42 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 4,225
Today in chicago a high of 39. Tonight a low in the 20s.
justoneman is online now  
Old April 15th, 2018, 07:35 AM   #8
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,087
Still snowing GODDAMNIT!!!!!
Sabcat is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
awesome, global, warming



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Global Warming News - Causes & Solutions - Global Warming intangible child Current Events 53 June 10th, 2015 11:59 AM
global warming webguy4 Science and Technology 69 January 24th, 2014 09:04 AM
Global Warming Is a Lie alias Environment 68 January 14th, 2007 08:05 PM
You WILL Believe In Global Warming - OR ELSE!!! Jefferson Environment 108 December 7th, 2006 08:12 AM
Global Warming ZX3 Environment 24 August 13th, 2006 09:52 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.