Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Political Conspiracy Theory Forum - Discuss your theories about major political events


Thanks Tree16Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 20th, 2018, 08:06 PM   #21
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 36,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
The CEOs took the Stimulus money and purchased GAS GUSSLING CARS, PLANES AND HOMES.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old May 20th, 2018, 08:58 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I understand that. Does not mean i support it personally. It has been dramatically bastardized and never worked in the favor of the people. Didn't Franklin himself steal a great number of his patents from others? Whatever happened to all of teslas works? Jp Morgan was involved in all of that mess i believe.
So you are a capitalist, and you invest in producing a new product, and you would have no problem with another person who has invested nothing, taken no risk, copying your product, selling it, and profiting him/herself with your risk-taking and investment of your capital?

You are one weird capitalist.
Thanks from Hollywood
imaginethat is offline  
Old May 20th, 2018, 09:08 PM   #23
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
So you are a capitalist, and you invest in producing a new product, and you would have no problem with another person who has invested nothing, taken no risk, copying your product, selling it, and profiting him/herself with your risk-taking and investment of your capital?

You are one weird capitalist.
We have both Android and apple in our household, mac and PC three different types of cars. Who gains from intellectual property. The real value is in not only being first to market but doing it the best and most efficient IMO

Pasta is just eggs, water and flour. You may be able to read a recipe and even watch my technique but i have been making pasta by hand for 20 years. The odds are my pasta is far superior to yours. I do not need the government to protect my pasta. I just need to put it into peoples mouths.

Metallica is coming to town. Now they are not my cup of tea, but there is no way i woukd give them dollar one after what their drummer did to napster. Douchebag.

Last edited by Sabcat; May 20th, 2018 at 09:10 PM.
Sabcat is offline  
Old May 20th, 2018, 09:11 PM   #24
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
The CEOs took the Stimulus money and purchased GAS GUSSLING CARS, PLANES AND HOMES.
Dude. Mayhe watch the video.
Thanks from imaginethat
Sabcat is offline  
Old May 20th, 2018, 09:22 PM   #25
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
We have both Android and apple in our household, mac and PC three different types of cars. Who gains from intellectual property. The real value is in not only being first to market but doing it the best and most efficient IMO

Pasta is just eggs, water and flour. You may be able to read a recipe and even watch my technique but i have been making pasta by hand for 20 years. The odds are my pasta is far superior to yours. I do not need the government to protect my pasta. I just need to put it into peoples mouths.

Metallica is coming to town. Now they are not my cup of tea, but there is no way i woukd give them dollar one after what their drummer did to napster. Douchebag.


Like I said, you're one weird capitalist. On topic, your attitude would enable a dirty energy megacorp to swoop in and steal any of the clean energy ideas in the OP without the inventor receiving any compensation.
Thanks from Hollywood
imaginethat is offline  
Old May 20th, 2018, 09:32 PM   #26
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post


Like I said, you're one weird capitalist. On topic, your attitude would enable a dirty energy megacorp to swoop in and steal any of the clean energy ideas in the OP without the inventor receiving any compensation.
Where are they now? And they already do. I have an associate who is an engineer. Every single cool ass thing he creates gets scooped up by the company he works for. They own the intellectual property. That is the MO. Now if there wernt intellectual property rights he could continue to develop thise cogs and sprockets and if he ever decided to go off on his own he would not be completely starting from scratch.

There is a reason to jail break your iphone and that is the same reason why android has surpassed iphone. Open source. Talk to any programer. Open source is the future. You cat stoo people from reverse engineering your products. Why even put the road block in there. It only slows progress.
Sabcat is offline  
Old May 20th, 2018, 10:13 PM   #27
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Where are they now? And they already do. I have an associate who is an engineer. Every single cool ass thing he creates gets scooped up by the company he works for. They own the intellectual property. That is the MO. Now if there wernt intellectual property rights he could continue to develop thise cogs and sprockets and if he ever decided to go off on his own he would not be completely starting from scratch.

There is a reason to jail break your iphone and that is the same reason why android has surpassed iphone. Open source. Talk to any programer. Open source is the future. You cat stoo people from reverse engineering your products. Why even put the road block in there. It only slows progress.
I see. You must be fine with the Chinese ripping off intellectual and artistic property. And those drug companies who invest billions, you say generic manufacturers can move in on Day One.

You advocate for in common, socialistic ownership of intellectual property, iow, you're advocating for socialism and the worst sort of socialism, the variety that steals intellectual property from the people.

Are you going to lead the movement to amend the Constitution?
Thanks from Hollywood
imaginethat is offline  
Old May 20th, 2018, 11:10 PM   #28
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 4,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
The problem that is not what the data from your source indicates
guy39 is offline  
Old May 21st, 2018, 07:27 AM   #29
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I am a capitalist who does not support things like patents. It is not capitalism but government intervention that allows things like this to flourish.
Why would a capitalist invent something knowing that it will be immediately stolen legally and he/she will profit little to nothing from his/her invention which perhaps consumed years of his/her life and life savings?
You're no capitalist.
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 21st, 2018, 07:44 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Why would a capitalist invent something knowing that it will be immediately stolen legally and he/she will profit little to nothing from his/her invention which perhaps consumed years of his/her life and life savings?
You're no capitalist.
He's a socialist, no, a communist when I think about it. Common ownership, that's communism, right?
Thanks from RNG
imaginethat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Conspiracy Theories

Tags
clean, creations, energy, happened



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Old Coal Mines Have a Place in the Future of Clean Energy imaginethat Current Events 2 May 25th, 2017 07:28 AM
FACT SHEET: Promoting Energy Security and Clean, Efficient, and Sustainable Energy De The White House The White House 0 November 11th, 2014 08:01 AM
Progress Report: Advancing Toward a Clean Energy Future The White House The White House 0 May 9th, 2014 08:30 AM
Obama Touts Clean Energy As Jobs Booster npr Current Events 0 February 3rd, 2011 11:00 AM
Closure signals fading BP vision for clean energy intangible child Environment 23 May 5th, 2010 06:16 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.