Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Crime and Punishment

Crime and Punishment Crime and Punishment Forum - For topics and discussions about crime, criminals, circumstances, and punishments


Thanks Tree69Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 5th, 2016, 03:00 PM   #91
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 24,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
The concept is new in the context I used. Here is the concept of race relations regarding Jefferson: It is none of the federal government’s business and neither the federal legislature, the executive branch, nor the federal judiciary have jurisdiction.



There are no new views regarding sexuality in the context I used other than a liberal point of view.



My views are based on multi-thousands of pages of original source documents that explicitly stated the intent of the Constitution. Feel free to produce an equal amount of original source documents contradicting my statement if you want to dispute my statement. Your liberal Canadian feelings regarding how you wish American history was is not relevant.



Feel free to produce any original documents by John Locke that contradict his Two Treatises of Government regarding the source of natural rights.

Your post reads like a twelve year old girl’s diary of how she wished the world was. That type of pedestrian non-argument is a crippling bore.
Your constant regurgitation of "I know exactly what the FFs were thinking and that god emailed instructions" or whatever to all those dudes is the pedestrian, boring and ineffective blather.
RNG is offline  
Old June 5th, 2016, 03:10 PM   #92
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Your constant regurgitation of "I know exactly what the FFs were thinking and that god emailed instructions" or whatever to all those dudes is the pedestrian, boring and ineffective blather.
Feel free to produce all the original source documents you want as an argument that I am incorrect. Having a hissy fit and using your feelings regarding the subject is an unsophisticated "argument" and an exercise in futility.
Jimmyb is offline  
Old June 5th, 2016, 03:28 PM   #93
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 24,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
Feel free to produce all the original source documents you want as an argument that I am incorrect. Having a hissy fit and using your feelings regarding the subject is an unsophisticated "argument" and an exercise in futility.
The original documents you reference merely reflect your opinion. They do not get you into the minds of the FFs.

And if you chose to keep issuing insults and pointless homework, I say good day to you. You are becoming a tedious child.
Thanks from Lyzza
RNG is offline  
Old June 5th, 2016, 03:35 PM   #94
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
The original documents you reference merely reflect your opinion. They do not get you into the minds of the FFs.

And if you chose to keep issuing insults and pointless homework, I say good day to you. You are becoming a tedious child.
Feel free to read all the founding documents, letters, speeches, transcripts, notes, etc. and point out where I am incorrect anytime you want with your opinion based on the documents. That is called Historiography.

If you want to have a hissy fit and use your feelings as an argument, I will call you out on that. I write out my arguments and opinions. You have yet to make an argument with evidence. You tried to cherry-pick my earlier post without any supporting evidence, and here we are again.
Thanks from caconservative
Jimmyb is offline  
Old June 5th, 2016, 03:48 PM   #95
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 16,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
Feel free to read all the founding documents, letters, speeches, transcripts, notes, etc. and point out where I am incorrect anytime you want with your opinion based on the documents. That is called Historiography.

If you want to have a hissy fit and use your feelings as an argument, I will call you out on that. I write out my arguments and opinions. You have yet to make an argument with evidence. You tried to cherry-pick my earlier post without any supporting evidence, and here we are again.
The SCOTUS has the authority to decide what the INTENT of the Constituion was.
You have personal opinions on the matter, no more or less valid than any other member here.
Thanks from Lyzza
Hollywood is offline  
Old June 5th, 2016, 04:02 PM   #96
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,445
Thanks from caconservative, Sabcat and coke
Jimmyb is offline  
Old June 5th, 2016, 04:06 PM   #97
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 16,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
WTF? Are you retarded?
Thanks from RNG and Lyzza
Hollywood is offline  
Old June 5th, 2016, 04:30 PM   #98
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
WTF? Are you retarded?
Thanks from Jimmyb, caconservative and coke
Sabcat is offline  
Old June 5th, 2016, 05:12 PM   #99
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 16,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Ask me if I give a shit.
Seriously, I SWEAR I will give you a prompt and honest answer.
Thanks from Lyzza
Hollywood is offline  
Old June 5th, 2016, 08:17 PM   #100
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asimov View Post
Just FYI, that's not child sex offense, that's Statutory Rape even if consensual.
It still requires a person to register as a sex offender just like a pedophile/child sex offender.
coke is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Crime and Punishment

Tags
alabama, castration, child, mandatory, offenders, proposes, sex



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
obama granting clemency and commuting sentences for drug offenders kbear Crime and Punishment 17 December 19th, 2014 03:42 PM
Air Bags Now Mandatory Tony Sports 5 August 23rd, 2014 04:53 PM
Mandatory Minimum Sentences To End For Many Drug Offenders skews13 Current Events 78 July 24th, 2014 06:05 PM
Give Us Your Murderers, Your Sex Offenders ..... .... excalibur Current Events 1 June 24th, 2014 11:18 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.