Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Crime and Punishment

Crime and Punishment Crime and Punishment Forum - For topics and discussions about crime, criminals, circumstances, and punishments


Thanks Tree14Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 29th, 2016, 08:34 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,219
deputy shot in the head by black man

Harris County deputy recovering after being shot on interstate

actually i should say "stupid black man"! don't these idiots know every cop car has a dashcam and everything is recorded???
at least he's in jail now. hopefully he will get the death penalty if they have it in georgia. this was just a traffic stop and he shot this cop in the head as he walked up to the car. so far the cop is expected to live. note to criminals--those dashcams also get your tag numbers! duh! unless it's a stolen car and you ditch that car, you are going to get caught!
Thanks from coke
kbear is offline  
Old May 29th, 2016, 08:52 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 16,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear View Post
Harris County deputy recovering after being shot on interstate

actually i should say "stupid black man"! don't these idiots know every cop car has a dashcam and everything is recorded???
at least he's in jail now. hopefully he will get the death penalty if they have it in georgia. this was just a traffic stop and he shot this cop in the head as he walked up to the car. so far the cop is expected to live. note to criminals--those dashcams also get your tag numbers! duh! unless it's a stolen car and you ditch that car, you are going to get caught!
HUH? Since when do you get the death penality for aggravated assault or attempted murder?
Thanks from coke
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 30th, 2016, 04:36 AM   #3
Hiding behind the sofa
 
MichaelT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Stockport England
Posts: 1,023
Police shot by white people

It seems it's white people the police need to worry about.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2632965
Thanks from coke
MichaelT is offline  
Old May 30th, 2016, 04:39 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 20,979
I'm not condemning nor congratulating - just observing.

It's odd (to me) that the OP felt required to point out the race of the shooter in the incident. I doubt that the same would have happened if the shooter had been white.

Not the fault of kbear - I think it's culturalized.
Thanks from coke
tristanrobin is offline  
Old May 30th, 2016, 04:50 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,371
Cop shoots perp,perp shoots cop,whats new?
Thanks from coke
jetson is offline  
Old May 30th, 2016, 06:41 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 16,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
I'm not condemning nor congratulating - just observing.

It's odd (to me) that the OP felt required to point out the race of the shooter in the incident. I doubt that the same would have happened if the shooter had been white.

Not the fault of kbear - I think it's culturalized.
Why isn't it the fault of kbear? She chose to think this event significant enough to start a thread about it.
Thanks from coke
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 30th, 2016, 07:32 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 20,979
I don't believe it was written out of malice or intentional bigotry - I believe it's ingrained conditioning and culturalization. It's not intended as being mean spirited IMO.
Thanks from kbear and coke
tristanrobin is offline  
Old May 30th, 2016, 07:43 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 16,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
I don't believe it was written out of malice or intentional bigotry - I believe it's ingrained conditioning and culturalization. It's not intended as being mean spirited IMO.
You are perfectly free to believe whatever you wish to.
Thanks from coke
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 30th, 2016, 08:47 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 7,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
I'm not condemning nor congratulating - just observing.

It's odd (to me) that the OP felt required to point out the race of the shooter in the incident. I doubt that the same would have happened if the shooter had been white.

Not the fault of kbear - I think it's culturalized.
Whether it's a black or a white that shoots a cop, they always use a gun...
Thanks from RNG and coke
goober is offline  
Old May 30th, 2016, 09:10 AM   #10
Banned
 
Toto2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Oz
Posts: 1,149
It’s now a hate crime to target police, first responders in Louisiana

It?s now a hate crime to target police, first responders in Louisiana | FOX31 Denver
Thanks from coke
Toto2 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Crime and Punishment

Tags
black, deputy, head, man, shot



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NYPD Cop Shot in the Head excalibur Current Events 42 May 5th, 2015 08:03 AM
Cedric Bartee, Unarmed Black Man Shot By Florida Deputy, Allegedly Had Hands Up LongWinded Current Events 64 December 15th, 2014 11:07 PM
Miriam Carey Was Shot in the Back of the Head excalibur Current Events 12 April 6th, 2014 03:16 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.