Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Crime and Punishment

Crime and Punishment Crime and Punishment Forum - For topics and discussions about crime, criminals, circumstances, and punishments


Thanks Tree34Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 13th, 2016, 04:36 PM   #31
Senior Member
 
locke23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Bullshit.
Come on man.
locke23 is offline  
Old October 13th, 2016, 04:37 PM   #32
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear View Post
it's not really rocket science is it?
it's presumption and assumption - odious
tristanrobin is offline  
Old October 13th, 2016, 04:39 PM   #33
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 8,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Explain what connection the 4 teens arrested have with the BLM movement.
They were black, so you just assume they are BLM activists, and the boy was white and from Alabama, some just assume Klan.... see how easy it is
Thanks from Hollywood
goober is offline  
Old October 13th, 2016, 04:44 PM   #34
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,857
Quote:
Originally Posted by locke23 View Post
Come on man.
What?
Hollywood is offline  
Old October 13th, 2016, 04:48 PM   #35
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Police haven’t released a motive, but said the attack appeared to be racially motivated and the social media post could have been a factor.
Daws77 is offline  
Old October 13th, 2016, 05:30 PM   #36
Senior Member
 
locke23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
What?
If there was no attempt at robbery, and the perpetrators didn't know the victim personally, then it's likely that the motive was racial given the evidence about the details of the altercation (four black guys, one confrontational white guy, etc.).

Still, the police are thorough and thus maybe they'll find a different motive given evidence we're not aware of, but, until that happens, I'm confident insignia that as it stands, this is the most likely motive.

Are they directly connected to Black Lives Matter? No, probably not. Still, note post #5: I think that BLM's message needs to be said, but that how they go about doing it is careless and sometimes outright racist. This in turn promotes racism.
Thanks from Daws77
locke23 is offline  
Old October 13th, 2016, 05:36 PM   #37
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
if had been 4 white guys beating a black teenager for supporting BLM our resident racists would say it was horseplay gone bad.
but since they were black we get "Will these scumbags be tried for a hate crime? Or will the government try to sweep this under the rug? Big elections looming. What will they do?"- cantsevative

Last edited by Daws77; October 13th, 2016 at 05:39 PM.
Daws77 is offline  
Old October 13th, 2016, 07:33 PM   #38
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Feel free to say something concerning the OP or my question in post#2. Don't see shit as of yet.
Did you say something?
caconservative is offline  
Old October 13th, 2016, 07:38 PM   #39
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,457
BLM is a violent and destructive movement. It leaves injured citizens and crippled cities in its wake. It has been demonstrated that a large % of the "activists" are imported from other areas and they are being used as political pawns.

What if every other race, ethnic group or club acted in this manner? Would they have the support of the progressives? This is insane how this movement can have social and political support in spite of the multiple criminal actions that it has been involved with. There is no logical explanation for the support it is afforded. None!
Thanks from caconservative and kbear
Sabcat is offline  
Old October 13th, 2016, 07:39 PM   #40
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
if had been 4 white guys beating a black teenager for supporting BLM our resident racists would say it was horseplay gone bad.
but since they were black we get "Will these scumbags be tried for a hate crime? Or will the government try to sweep this under the rug? Big elections looming. What will they do?"- cantsevative
BUT...it's was four Black guys beating up a White guy. Or did you miss that? Had it been the opposite, every scum-sucking race-baiter would be out in full regalia demanding justice four the Black guy. Since an elections is looming, what will the butt sucking politicians do? Can't afford to enforce the law evenly that would only piss off their voting base. No, no, can't do that!
Thanks from kbear and Sabcat
caconservative is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Crime and Punishment

Tags
beaten, blm, brutally, gang, teeen, white



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why Are White Gang Members Destroying Their Own Community? LongWinded Current Events 114 September 6th, 2016 01:32 AM
White gang members are out of control Sabcat Political Humor 0 January 9th, 2014 02:39 PM
Immigrant Beaten to Death by High School Gang tristanrobin Education 4 August 1st, 2008 05:37 AM
Exclusive: Halliburton Employee Says He Was Gang-Beaten By Co-Workers at Baghdad Airp intangible child Business & Industries 0 October 6th, 2006 05:01 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.