Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Crime and Punishment

Crime and Punishment Crime and Punishment Forum - For topics and discussions about crime, criminals, circumstances, and punishments


Thanks Tree34Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 13th, 2016, 08:37 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,219
White teeen brutally beaten by BLM gang

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.e772efcf3842

Authorities in Alabama said four people have been arrested on felony assault charges in the beating of a 17-year-old boy.

The teen’s mother said her son — who had recently voiced his support for law enforcement amid protests over fatal police shootings — was severely beaten late last month during what she called a racially motivated hate crime.

Brandi Allen told Fox affiliate WBRC that her son, Brian Ogle, who is white, was assaulted following a Friday-night football game, suffering skull fractures in the Sept. 30 attack.

“Apparently he was hit with something — what is presumed to be the butt of the pistol on his face,” Allen said. “He has stitches and he’s got bruising, real bad bruising on his shoulder. There’s a lot of wounds on the back of his head from being hit as well.”

“Instead of us planning for his 18th birthday, we’re here. Why? Because he made a statement that he backs the blue,” she said, adding: “I’m trying to understand how anyone — I don’t care the color of their skin — could do this to another human being.”

Police said in a statement that four former students from Sylacauga High School were arrested in the assault but did not say whether Ogle knew them. Evidence obtained during the investigation does not suggest that any current students at the high school, which Ogle attends, were involved in the attack, police said.

The suspects were identified by police as 20-year-old Quartez Lamar Walker, 19-year-old Bobby Ronchea Brown, 18-year-old La Noah Grant Ealy Jr. and 20-year-old Daveon Shamareya Nix.

All four are black, police said.

Walker, who has been charged with first-degree assault, was being held on $20,000 bond, police said; Brown, Ealy and Nix have been charged with second-degree assault and were being held on $15,000 bond.

The Daily Home reported that Nix is the son of Sylacauga District 2 City Councilwoman-elect Tiffany Nix. Nix could not be immediately reached for comment.

It’s unclear whether the men have attorneys.

WHY haven't these assholes been charged with a hate crime!???????????
if 4 white guys beat a black kid they would have been!



edit...http://www.al.com/news/anniston-gads...pects_cou.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2827938
Thanks from caconservative and Sabcat

Last edited by kbear; October 13th, 2016 at 08:40 AM.
kbear is offline  
Old October 13th, 2016, 08:45 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 16,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear View Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.e772efcf3842

Authorities in Alabama said four people have been arrested on felony assault charges in the beating of a 17-year-old boy.

The teen’s mother said her son — who had recently voiced his support for law enforcement amid protests over fatal police shootings — was severely beaten late last month during what she called a racially motivated hate crime.

Brandi Allen told Fox affiliate WBRC that her son, Brian Ogle, who is white, was assaulted following a Friday-night football game, suffering skull fractures in the Sept. 30 attack.

“Apparently he was hit with something — what is presumed to be the butt of the pistol on his face,” Allen said. “He has stitches and he’s got bruising, real bad bruising on his shoulder. There’s a lot of wounds on the back of his head from being hit as well.”

“Instead of us planning for his 18th birthday, we’re here. Why? Because he made a statement that he backs the blue,” she said, adding: “I’m trying to understand how anyone — I don’t care the color of their skin — could do this to another human being.”

Police said in a statement that four former students from Sylacauga High School were arrested in the assault but did not say whether Ogle knew them. Evidence obtained during the investigation does not suggest that any current students at the high school, which Ogle attends, were involved in the attack, police said.

The suspects were identified by police as 20-year-old Quartez Lamar Walker, 19-year-old Bobby Ronchea Brown, 18-year-old La Noah Grant Ealy Jr. and 20-year-old Daveon Shamareya Nix.

All four are black, police said.

Walker, who has been charged with first-degree assault, was being held on $20,000 bond, police said; Brown, Ealy and Nix have been charged with second-degree assault and were being held on $15,000 bond.

The Daily Home reported that Nix is the son of Sylacauga District 2 City Councilwoman-elect Tiffany Nix. Nix could not be immediately reached for comment.

It’s unclear whether the men have attorneys.

WHY haven't these assholes been charged with a hate crime!???????????
if 4 white guys beat a black kid they would have been!



edit...Sylacauga beating suspects could face tougher charges | AL.com

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2827938
Explain what connection the 4 teens arrested have with the BLM movement.
Hollywood is offline  
Old October 13th, 2016, 08:46 AM   #3
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 23,850
It is too bad that Trump's violence against women doesn't also move you. For he is running to be president.
Camelot is offline  
Old October 13th, 2016, 09:00 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 15,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
It is too bad that Trump's violence against women doesn't also move you. For he is running to be president.
Alleged violence! To bad the law only represents on form of hate-violence.
Thanks from Sabcat and Patriot66
caconservative is offline  
Old October 13th, 2016, 09:15 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
locke23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,848
BLM needs to be held accountable for its certain members who have espoused racist views and committed racist acts. If we expect the police to be accountable, which is of course what we must do, then we must do the same for all organizations, which includes BLM, as no one is perfect.

Certain members of BLM are promoting racism and anti-establishment ideas that are only doing harm, instead of attempting to reasonably fix the problem. Does that mean all of BLM is bad? No, certainly not. Still, this anti-police sentiment is absolutely absurd, and the country is starting to become embroiled in horrific racism on both sides.

We must remember MLK Jr. and the redeemed Malcolm X and their teachings, instead of answering injustice with further injustice - hate, with more hate.

Also, BLM fails to protest black on black crime, or black on white crime, or any other racial differentiation other than white on black. This kind of thinking is hypocritical and itself roams very close to the path of racism.

The problem is not with systematic racism, but systemic racism: police officers and affluent white people do not shoot black people because they see a black person and then think to themselves "Gee golly, I sure do hate black people. I shoot that person." Nor, do they think, "Uh oh, there's a black person, he/she must be a criminal." No, what is going on is not a clear line of thinking at all, but an unconscious, unnoticeable racial profiling that the people are not even aware exists within themselves: dealing with a confrontation with anyone where there may be danger is a complex and by no means universal situation, and so training can only do so much - it comes down to instinct and on the spot thinking, where the difference between immediate action and a delay could mean death. And so, this cultural problem that has been instilled in us that makes us think of black people as more likely to be dangerous comes into play, even though we are completely unaware of it being there.

The solution to this is primarily education. Economic problems cannot be solved by economics alone, but through giving people the knowledge, as well as the financial and social backing, to bring themselves out of the gutter. Sadly though, this takes time, which is understandably frustrating.

Still, we must push forward in our mission for universal equality, and the elimination of this ridiculous idea of race. We are all one race: human. Yes, we can be proud of a nation, a culture, a country, and even a philosophy, but to make something out of the pigment of your skin, that is not stupid, but downright evil.
Thanks from roastpork and kbear
locke23 is offline  
Old October 13th, 2016, 09:26 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 20,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Explain what connection the 4 teens arrested have with the BLM movement.
I didn't read any responses - did I miss them?
Thanks from Hollywood and Daws77
tristanrobin is offline  
Old October 13th, 2016, 10:01 AM   #7
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
I didn't read any responses - did I miss them?
Quote:
Ogle's mother, Brandi Allen, says her son responded to students wearing Black Lives Matter T-shirts at his school with "Blue lives matter," a defense of police officers. Officers found him bleeding on the ground after a homecoming football game.

He was hospitalized with serious head injuries.

Twenty-year-old Quartez Walker and 19-year-old Bobby Brown were arrested at Stillman College. Eighteen-year-old La Noah Ealy, Jr. was arrested at Auburn University in Montgomery. Twenty-year-old Daveon Nix was arrested in Sylacauga.
Four men arrested in attack on Alabama teen who said 'Blue lives matter' | Fox News
Thanks from caconservative and Patriot66
Sabcat is offline  
Old October 13th, 2016, 10:18 AM   #8
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: ohio
Posts: 4,786
You can't expect these people to tie together the obvious!
Thanks from caconservative, kbear and Sabcat
Patriot66 is offline  
Old October 13th, 2016, 10:32 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 16,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
I didn't read any responses - did I miss them?
I seriously doubt I will get any sort of lucid answer to my question from ANY of the RW.
It would seem, and I will certainly wait and see if any on the RW wish to correct me, that all that is needed be a BLM member/activist/supporter/sympathizer is to be black and do something criminal or disreputable.
Hollywood is offline  
Old October 13th, 2016, 10:33 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 16,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot66 View Post
You can't expect these people to tie together the obvious!
Feel free to answer the question in post #2.
Hollywood is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Crime and Punishment

Tags
beaten, blm, brutally, gang, teeen, white



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why Are White Gang Members Destroying Their Own Community? LongWinded Current Events 114 September 6th, 2016 01:32 AM
White gang members are out of control Sabcat Political Humor 0 January 9th, 2014 02:39 PM
Immigrant Beaten to Death by High School Gang tristanrobin Education 4 August 1st, 2008 05:37 AM
Exclusive: Halliburton Employee Says He Was Gang-Beaten By Co-Workers at Baghdad Airp intangible child Business & Industries 0 October 6th, 2006 05:01 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.