Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Crime and Punishment

Crime and Punishment Crime and Punishment Forum - For topics and discussions about crime, criminals, circumstances, and punishments


Thanks Tree36Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 21st, 2017, 09:54 AM   #31
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,889
The five Black kids in Chicago who beat up a disabled White kid who was wearing a Trump shirt were charged with a hate crime.
Thanks from caconservative
Gordy is offline  
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:36 AM   #32
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
The five Black kids in Chicago who beat up a disabled White kid who was wearing a Trump shirt were charged with a hate crime.
oh, god, don't tell them that.

they love saying that hate crimes are anti-white laws.
tristanrobin is online now  
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:37 AM   #33
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 34,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
The five Black kids in Chicago who beat up a disabled White kid who was wearing a Trump shirt were charged with a hate crime.
Good to hear.. was it a hate crime because he was white or disabled?
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:45 AM   #34
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
oh, god, don't tell them that.

they love saying that hate crimes are anti-white laws.
Idek why I bother sometimes. Anything that fits their narrative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Good to hear.. was it a hate crime because he was white or disabled?
I'd assume both?
Thanks from right to left
Gordy is offline  
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:57 AM   #35
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 34,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
Idek why I bother sometimes. Anything that fits their narrative.



I'd assume both?

I hope you are correct.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old November 21st, 2017, 11:34 AM   #36
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
Gosh, you're right, it seems like only 50 years ago that people indicated they preferred "black" to "negro".

How is one supposed to keep up with that?
Is African American the new vernacular? Or has that changed also?
caconservative is online now  
Old November 21st, 2017, 11:36 AM   #37
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
Idek why I bother sometimes. Anything that fits their narrative.



I'd assume both?
So if he was a disabled Black, that wouldn't have played a roll in the beating?
caconservative is online now  
Old November 21st, 2017, 12:04 PM   #38
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,902
African American is appropriate if the person is African American.

If you don't know, then black is appropriate.

Not all black people are African American.
tristanrobin is online now  
Old November 21st, 2017, 12:47 PM   #39
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 34,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
African American is appropriate if the person is African American.

If you don't know, then black is appropriate.

Not all black people are African American.
Is Jessie Jackson African American? he was born in the US not Africa?


my Coworker Matt is an African American he was born in Africa came to the US LEGALLY and became an US Citizen.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old November 21st, 2017, 01:01 PM   #40
end capitalism now
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
Idek why I bother sometimes. Anything that fits their narrative.



I'd assume both?
I'm not sure how much of this forum I can put up with anymore when this shit is allowed to go on page after page! Basic rule of thumb should be anything you say that you wouldn't dare say directly to someone's face should be banned!

None of these clowns who are always scouring the internet or just running to Stormfront in search of shit to say about African Americans would be served up if they discovered there's some African blood in their family history...it's happened more than a few times over the past 20 years to some of the leading racial purity advocates.
Thanks from tristanrobin
right to left is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Crime and Punishment

Tags
negro, nice



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
“Negro, ¿Tu Eres Sueco?” excalibur Current Events 46 April 5th, 2016 03:11 PM
Are You A Ghetto Romantic Negro? imaginethat Political Humor 11 May 3rd, 2014 10:34 AM
'Barack the Magic Negro' song defended as satire CNN Current Events 5 December 27th, 2008 05:18 PM
Barach The Magic Negro billybobama Politicians 23 May 8th, 2007 05:56 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.