Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Crime and Punishment

Crime and Punishment Crime and Punishment Forum - For topics and discussions about crime, criminals, circumstances, and punishments


Thanks Tree86Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:38 AM   #91
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,712
I don’t believe the point of the corruption was as much about covering Hillary as it was about covering themselves. The fbi preferred Hillary because they knew she knew the fbi has the goods on her and control her. They can’t control Trump.
webguy4 is offline  
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:40 AM   #92
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 9,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
You mean that you need to stop the investigation into Don the Con and the Russians colluding to interfere in our elections at all cost, right comrade Excalibur ?
There will be no escape for Trump. He is clearly guilty of obstruction of justice and violating the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution. The fact that the Republican majority in Congress has not already taken steps to impeach and prosecute him on that fact based evidence alone makes them as complicit as Trump. This is why Mueller has given evidence to more than one state Attorney General.

Trump is either going to face criminal charges brought by one or more state Attorney Generals, or will be impeached by a Democrat controlled Congress after the midterm elections in 2018.

But one way or the other, there is no escape for Trump.
skews13 is offline  
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:44 AM   #93
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,712
Ya got nuthin
webguy4 is offline  
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:52 AM   #94
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Fair is fair.

Trump won't supply his financial records either.
Whataboutism.....You are diverting.....
Jimgorn is offline  
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:58 AM   #95
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
You are wrong.
They keep clinging to that one irrelevant fact, as if it changes the facrs of who paid for the dossier...desperate they are...
Jimgorn is offline  
Old December 17th, 2017, 09:04 AM   #96
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
That just shows how highly regarded Steele is in the intelligence community.
Or that the FBI was ordered by somebody (Obama??) to construct a false narrative about Trump...
Jimgorn is offline  
Old December 17th, 2017, 09:11 AM   #97
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Wasn’t Gowdy the guy that led a couple of those Benghazi investigations that failed to pin the blame on Hillary ? That’s the fool these right wingers are clinging to ?
Trey Gowdy was the guy who led the Special Committee on Benghazi (one investigation not multiple, liar) that exposed Hillary Clinton's unsecured and unauthorized server (that is becoming more obvious it was hacked)...The investigation of which, by the FBI, was apparently covered up, stonewalled and whitewashed under orders from Whom??....(Obama??)

That Trey Gowdy....Scares the crap out of you....don't he??
Thanks from caconservative
Jimgorn is offline  
Old December 17th, 2017, 09:15 AM   #98
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 4,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Or that the FBI was ordered by somebody (Obama??) to construct a false narrative about Trump...
Strzok and Ohr and McCabe are in deep do do.its time to investigate and this time there will be a real investigation.
Thanks from Jimgorn
justoneman is offline  
Old December 17th, 2017, 09:21 AM   #99
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Well, if it is that “plain of an understanding”, then sourcing that claim should be no problem. What individuals did the FBI seek warrants for ?
You are so pathetic....General Michael Flynn was exposed by the FISA Warrant, which used the Steele Dossier as it's reason to probe.... That was the basis for the Mueller Special Prosecutor (opps!! Impeachment Conspiracy )
Jimgorn is offline  
Old December 17th, 2017, 09:21 AM   #100
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Man, those russians are sneaky. Shoukd have listen to McCarthy.

Do you want to talk about her no fly zones over Syria or he threats to use military force as retaliation for cyber attacks?


Here is an article on Syria

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-russia-us-war


Looks like we are lucky we didn't take her murderous approach.


You mean the NO FLY zones which Rex Tillerson is now touting? Those NO FLY ZONES?? July 2017??
"The US is prepared to work with Russia to establish no-fly zones in Syria in an effort to bring stability to the war-ravaged country, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has said.

Tillerson said the US would also discuss with Moscow joint efforts to implement ceasefires and deliver humanitarian aid.
He said such efforts would help to lay the groundwork for bringing and end to the civil war that has torn Syria apart over the past six years, and has put Russia and the US on opposing sides.
"If our two countries work together to establish stability on the ground, it will lay a foundation for progress on the settlement of Syria's political future," he said."
Syria: US open to working with Russia on no-fly zones - CNNPolitics

AND a "POSSIBLE" NO FLY zone is a call to war??

It's hard to enough to translate what Trump has to say, but since you've been anointed as a Dotard Disciple you can NOW explain what Tillerson had to say. AWESOME SAUCE!
Clara007 is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Crime and Punishment

Tags
corruption, fbi



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Democratic Corruption roastpork Politicians 1 September 16th, 2016 01:08 PM
More IRS Corruption excalibur Current Events 7 January 20th, 2016 11:47 AM
Corruption Continues! roastpork Political Talk 25 March 8th, 2014 08:51 AM
Isn't This Corruption? RNG Americas 0 July 11th, 2013 04:46 PM
Now THIS is what I call corruption... tadpole256 Politicians 4 July 23rd, 2010 07:30 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.