Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Crime and Punishment

Crime and Punishment Crime and Punishment Forum - For topics and discussions about crime, criminals, circumstances, and punishments


Thanks Tree86Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 15th, 2017, 09:34 PM   #31
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Oh of course. That's why Russian state TV commentators and panel discussions clearly showed favor towards Trump, the guy who'll lift the sanctions, and why big celebrations were heard and seen throughout Russia when Trump won.

So of course, while all that was happening, Putin's intelligence agencies were working for Hillary.

Of course.
So was the russian end game to cause chaos and distrust in the american political system?

Or

Is trump a putin puppet?

Or

Did putin and trump collude to cheat the election?


There have been so many different conspiracies that the leftists have been chucking at the wall that it is hard to keep them all straight.

Or maybe, just maybe...clinton said during her campaign that if she was elected she was going to war w/ russia. So, now the people who would have been on the other end of that war are to be slighted for finding delight in her loss?

Huh?
Thanks from Kelvin
Sabcat is offline  
Old December 15th, 2017, 10:24 PM   #32
Banned
 
Kelvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In
Posts: 585
How blind to ignore the fact that the dossier came straight from Putin's intel agencies. Some people cannot wrap what remains of their mind around that fact, the Russians playing both sides. And that Putin has fooled them over this absurd "collusion" nonsense that emanated from the Clinton camp, Obama, and the DNC the day after Hillary went down in flames. All for a soft coup against the legally elected President of the United States.
Kelvin is offline  
Old December 16th, 2017, 04:33 AM   #33
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post


What a load! Where to begin. Let's start with the very idea that Gowdy "GRILLED" anyone. Gowdy didn't GRILL. Gowdy didn't inquire. Gowdy didn't probe or examine or explore anyone or anything.

Gowdy RANTED. RANTED for almost 6 minutes. AND his final summarized rhetorical question was related to what he would tell his constituents.

Rod Rosenstein's reply was the BOMB. 1) Strzok was already working the investigation 2) Mueller, Rosenstein and Wray are accountable. They will insure that NO bias is reflected AND that they (FBI) EXPOSED this issue which could easily have been swept under the rug. 3) Mueller took action immediately. 4) IF there is any evidence of impropriety it will surface and be reported.

So let's review the situation.
*An FBI agent PRIVATELY expressed his views to his girlfriend, or as Gowdy so indecently described her HIS paramour. Really?
Why not just call her a slut?
*Strzok was removed immediately from his current post for the comments.
*A review on whether Strzok let his personal views influence his job is NOW under investigation by the DOJ.
*Not only are civil servants permitted to retain their personal political views while employed by the U.S. government, but they are even permitted by law to express those personal political views. The Hatch Act passed in 1939.
*Strzok MAY have modified the wording of Comey's description of Clinton's negligence to carelessness, but Comey had to sign off on it.
*Re the Russia investigation: Given that Strzok is a recognized senior counterintelligence expert at the FBI, with particular expertise involving—wait for it—Russia, not only was this decision understandable but in fact appears to be exactly what he is supposed to be doing.
*Civil servants are permitted to have personal opinions and the inspector general IS DOING HIS JOB.
Thanks from RNG

Last edited by Clara007; December 16th, 2017 at 04:58 AM.
Clara007 is online now  
Old December 16th, 2017, 04:45 AM   #34
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 10,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post
How blind to ignore the fact that the dossier came straight from Putin's intel agencies. Some people cannot wrap what remains of their mind around that fact, the Russians playing both sides. And that Putin has fooled them over this absurd "collusion" nonsense that emanated from the Clinton camp, Obama, and the DNC the day after Hillary went down in flames. All for a soft coup against the legally elected President of the United States.
The dossier came from Fusion GPS, which is located in Washington DC.
That's where the money changed hands, first from Republican campaigns, then from the Clinton campaign.
Fusion GPS employed former British Agent Michael Steele, who got information from his contacts in Russia.
Nothing in the dossier has proved to be false. Most of it has been verified by other sources.
goober is offline  
Old December 16th, 2017, 06:25 AM   #35
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 4,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
The dossier came from Fusion GPS, which is located in Washington DC.
That's where the money changed hands, first from Republican campaigns, then from the Clinton campaign.
Fusion GPS employed former British Agent Michael Steele, who got information from his contacts in Russia.
Nothing in the dossier has proved to be false. Most of it has been verified by other sources.
Fusion GPS hired Steele after Clinton and the DNC hired them. The fake Russian crap was solely paid for by Hillary and the DNC. But you know this. Why are you wishing to hide that fact?
justoneman is offline  
Old December 16th, 2017, 06:54 AM   #36
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 9,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
Is this the latest narrative from the right now?
skews13 is offline  
Old December 16th, 2017, 07:38 AM   #37
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 7,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
Fusion GPS hired Steele after Clinton and the DNC hired them. The fake Russian crap was solely paid for by Hillary and the DNC. But you know this. Why are you wishing to hide that fact?

WRONG !!!!

Quote:
WASHINGTON The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website funded by a major Republican donor, first hired the research firm that months later produced for Democrats the salacious dossier describing ties between Donald J. Trump and the Russian government, the website said on Friday.

The Free Beacon, funded in large part by the New York hedge fund billionaire Paul Singer, hired the firm, Fusion GPS, in 2015 to unearth damaging information about several Republican presidential candidates, including Mr. Trump.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/27/u...ul-singer.html
BubbaJones is online now  
Old December 16th, 2017, 07:41 AM   #38
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 4,096
FBI operative Strzok talked about an insurance policy to stop Trump. This guy has clearly stated a goal of damaging Trump who he clearly hates. This is illegal.he knew the nature of this fake dossier. He used it to wire tap the Trump administration. Its dirty politics in the FBI. He needs to go to jail.
Thanks from Jimgorn
justoneman is offline  
Old December 16th, 2017, 07:43 AM   #39
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 4,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
You are wrong.
Thanks from Jimgorn
justoneman is offline  
Old December 16th, 2017, 08:41 AM   #40
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
So was the russian end game to cause chaos and distrust in the american political system?

YES!

Is trump a putin puppet?

YES

Did putin and trump collude to cheat the election?

Still under investigation.


There have been so many different conspiracies that the leftists have been chucking at the wall that it is hard to keep them all straight.

Or maybe, just maybe...clinton said during her campaign that if she was elected she was going to war w/ russia. So, now the people who would have been on the other end of that war are to be slighted for finding delight in her loss?

Huh?


Please provide us with Hilly's quote about going to war with Russia.
Clara007 is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Crime and Punishment

Tags
corruption, fbi



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Democratic Corruption roastpork Politicians 1 September 16th, 2016 01:08 PM
More IRS Corruption excalibur Current Events 7 January 20th, 2016 11:47 AM
Corruption Continues! roastpork Political Talk 25 March 8th, 2014 08:51 AM
Isn't This Corruption? RNG Americas 0 July 11th, 2013 04:46 PM
Now THIS is what I call corruption... tadpole256 Politicians 4 July 23rd, 2010 07:30 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.