Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 9th, 2012, 06:52 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 654
Spain is no third world country. So what you see in this video is not because these people are uncivilized or anything. This is what will happen in ANY nation that is starving economically. And starving is what the world banking system, specifically the ECB (European Central Bank) is doing to the people of Spain.



In Spain, there is essentially no money. It takes Euros to buy anything in Spain. They have no Euros. Therefore the nation's economy is in shutdown mode.



All this is by design, folks. European nations whose leaders bought into the Euro idea back in the 1990's will all fall, one by one, the weaker economies first and the stronger one's last.



The end result? One central European government, one source of sovereignty. Unless these nations leave the Euro system and restore their own sovereign currency, these nations will have to knuckle under, give up their sovereignty, and become part of one Euro-nation. That is what all this is about, power, control and domination by the world banking cartel over all of Europe.



What Hitler could not accomplish militarily, the bankers are accomplishing economically. Make no mistake. That is what all of this is about.



And the US Federal Reserve is part of this same world banking cartel. And it is presently choking the American economy from its source of fuel, dollars.



How is that happening? It is happening by a transfer of wealth, not by overt stealing, but by covert manipulation. The Fed is printing money and handing it out free, zero interest, to the Fed's member banks. Those banks ARE NOT using that money in the American economy as one is told to believe. No, instead these banks are buying US Treasury bonds, American debt, which all told amounts to over $50,000 for every man, woman and child in this nation. That $50,000 cannot be paid back. That is because it is being paid at interest. The Fed does not print the money to pay the interest on the debt owed by the American people. Therefore, the interest the American people pay comes out of the equity Americans own of their own nation and its economy. The American economy is being crowded out by its debt.



And it shows. That is why our economy sucks so bad. That is why people cannot find work. That is why they owe so much on their credit cards. That is why they have to default on their loans. The very same choking that is happening in Spain, and which is causing a police state to repress the protests of the Spanish people, IS IN AMERICA TOO. We just haven't been totally overcome by these efforts to control us. But unless the course is changed, unless America's congress can act to nationalize the Federal Reserve and stop this senseless payment of interest on money that the Fed simply prints with computer keystrokes, then what you are seeing in these videos is right around the corner here in the good old USA.



So prepare. Educate yourself. Contact your congressman and Senator. Educate others. American is being taken over from within by foreign banking interests. And these interests have bought their way into positions of influence in the American government. If Americans do not act soon, then the scenes you see in this video from Spain will be happening in American city streets and neighborhoods.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=hzP8znpQI9I#!
Radicalcentrist is offline  
Old October 9th, 2012, 07:15 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,991
It's all part of the plan.



Why do you think DHS is buying up all those bullets?
Podium Pentothal is offline  
Old October 9th, 2012, 07:36 AM   #3
Banned
 
Truth Detector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ventura CA
Posts: 7,515
The premise of this thread couldn't be more wrong; this isn't about bankers. This is about Socialist Goverments making promises they cannot keep spending money they don't have and the dependent welfare mindset of its citizens who bought into the cradle to grave welfare mentality.



The protests you are seeing, sometimes violent, are the result of politicians broken promises and promiscuous spending.



You are right about one thing though; if Americans keep electing inexperienced politicians like Obama who disdain the limitations on their power by the Constitution because they foolishly believe that becoming dependent wards of the state is a good idea, we will look like Spain, or Greece, or France.



I know you like your evil rich cabal conspiracy theory, but the reason the economy sucks can be traced directly to legislative actions in most cases. You see, it happens to be well intentioned legislation that gets unintended results. The recent mortgage collapse is ample evidence of this.
Truth Detector is offline  
Old October 9th, 2012, 08:40 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
The premise of this thread couldn't be more wrong; this isn't about bankers. This is about Socialist Goverments making promises they cannot keep spending money they don't have and the dependent welfare mindset of its citizens who bought into the cradle to grave welfare mentality.



The protests you are seeing, sometimes violent, are the result of politicians broken promises and promiscuous spending.



You are right about one thing though; if Americans keep electing inexperienced politicians like Obama who disdain the limitations on their power by the Constitution because they foolishly believe that becoming dependent wards of the state is a good idea, we will look like Spain, or Greece, or France.



I know you like your evil rich cabal conspiracy theory, but the reason the economy sucks can be traced directly to legislative actions in most cases. You see, it happens to be well intentioned legislation that gets unintended results. The recent mortgage collapse is ample evidence of this.


Above is one of the people who thinks it'll all be OK if Obama is defeated RC.



TD isn't dangerous at this point, really, just utterly duped, way beyond merely being a herd animal. However, people like TD, not necessarily you in specific TD but people like you, could become dangerous as the house of cards starts to fall. If those leaders who these poor sheeple worship and respect said, "Look, it's all the stinking socialists' fault," then things could turn ugly faster than most people can imagine..



It got ugly when the Nazis said it was all the Jews' fault.



If things really get tough, and virtually no one in America has lived through really tough, life-threatening times, the thin veneer of civilization quickly will turn to shards and fall away.



Yes, it can happen here.



Thanks for posting this RC.
imaginethat is offline  
Old October 9th, 2012, 09:29 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
The premise of this thread couldn't be more wrong; this isn't about bankers. This is about Socialist Goverments making promises they cannot keep spending money they don't have and the dependent welfare mindset of its citizens who bought into the cradle to grave welfare mentality.



The protests you are seeing, sometimes violent, are the result of politicians broken promises and promiscuous spending.



You are right about one thing though; if Americans keep electing inexperienced politicians like Obama who disdain the limitations on their power by the Constitution because they foolishly believe that becoming dependent wards of the state is a good idea, we will look like Spain, or Greece, or France.



I know you like your evil rich cabal conspiracy theory, but the reason the economy sucks can be traced directly to legislative actions in most cases. You see, it happens to be well intentioned legislation that gets unintended results. The recent mortgage collapse is ample evidence of this.


TD, here are the relationships:





Socialism >>>> Philisophical

Communism >>>> Systematical

Fascism >>>>> Economical

All three making a fourth >>>>> Diabolical



Socialism is a philosophy. Communism is the systems necessary to accrue and maintain political power. Socialism is merely the first step. Communism is the second. But neither can stand on their own. And here is your proof. Neither socialism, nor communism have a means of economical support, nothing to hold them together. Both must have a source of funding. That is what is missing in the first two steps. Without funding, they cannot get off the ground, much less stay aloft



At the very heart of any 'successful' socialist-communist system is a fascist source of funding. Some have said that fascism is a partnership between corporate and government states. That is not really it. Fascism is where the government, through force and fraud, is owned and controlled by the corporate state. And that is where we are. Because the corporate state, not the government state, has authority over the printing and distribution of the money supply, the corporate state has within its means the ability to buy influence. Its resources are bounded only by its ability to make computer keystrokes. Any corporate state that had the ability to create its own currency, that all private citizens and the government must legally honor, has the power over the entire national state. That corporate state has power over that national state's military, its governing bodies, its laws, the very meaning of those laws, and indeed the very meaning of that nation's constitutional provisions. When one has all the money, what one says is true, is true, for all practical purposes.



What you don't seem to get is that the government has to borrow from a bank that simply prints the money out of thin air. Then that government has to work to pay back that money + interest. Since the interest is not printed, it must come from somewhere. Either the government borrows to pay the interest on previous borrowings, or it takes assets from the people it governs. Those are the only two choices to pay the interest. So when you say that your archetypal socialist government makes "promises they cannot keep spending money they don't have," that is only because they have given the authority to print money away to a private banking interest. The national debt will always grow bigger. It has no choice. That is the model. It is a closed loop system. As long as national debt interest expense is alive within that closed loop, then it takes bleeding money from the nation's economy to pay it. So it is impossible for a national government, socialist or any other kind, to deficit spend 'within its means.' Interest compounding assures that any deficit will grow bigger in time.



So it is all about bankers. Nothing else. The bankers create the money they lend to the state and the state is stupid enough to pay them interest for the time it took to make a couple of key strokes.



If you don't get it, then maybe someone else who reads this will.
Radicalcentrist is offline  
Old October 9th, 2012, 10:51 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,635
And in Greece:



[youtube]http://youtu.be/sWT298_2ni4[/youtube]



All according to the bankers' plan. Turn people against people, nation against nation, provide the cover for their one-world plans.
imaginethat is offline  
Old October 9th, 2012, 11:57 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
intangible child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 12,699
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzBfm9JE2mQ
intangible child is offline  
Old October 9th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #8
Banned
 
Truth Detector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ventura CA
Posts: 7,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Above is one of the people who thinks it'll all be OK if Obama is defeated RC.




Once again you would be wrong; but at least you are painfully consistent. Please show one post of mine where I claim this.



Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
TD isn't dangerous at this point, really, just utterly duped, way beyond merely being a herd animal. However, people like TD, not necessarily you in specific TD but people like you, could become dangerous as the house of cards starts to fall. If those leaders who these poor sheeple worship and respect said, "Look, it's all the stinking socialists' fault," then things could turn ugly faster than most people can imagine..




How is this debate about me personally? Is it because you cannot refute anything I type therefore everything you post has to be of an insulting personal nature?



I am not surprised by this; this is a typical tact by individuals who cannot support or defend their positions with facts or honesty. Why debate the issues when you can impugn the individual right IT?



Your attempts are repugnant and should be moderated. The notion that my comments could be dangerous is beyond the pale absurd and ignorant.



Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
It got ugly when the Nazis said it was all the Jews' fault.




Comparing what happens in America to that of the Nazi’s is at the level of ignorance I would expect from Obama’s Pastor Reverend Wright. It is repugnant in its ignorance.



Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
If things really get tough, and virtually no one in America has lived through really tough, life-threatening times, the thin veneer of civilization quickly will turn to shards and fall away.




The only threat to our great nation is ignorance; based on your comments the threat is alive and well. But alas, the only way our freedom can be threatened is if we allow such ignorance and unsubstantiated conspiracies to take over our lives and prevent us from coherent thought and actions.



Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Yes, it can happen here.



Thanks for posting this RC.




There is no “IT.” Other than the truth that if we ignorantly believe that our Government should care for us from cradle to grave and remove all risks in business through massive regulations.



Apparently many on DTT are drinking that cool-aid and spending too much time on conspiracy blogs. Next the spacemen will be coming down to take over our brains!!! YIKES!



But in your case IT, you aren't just drinking it, you apparently are BATHING in it.



Here’s your buddy who sounds a lot like you do; enjoy!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-AMYos0Js
Truth Detector is offline  
Old October 9th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #9
Banned
 
Truth Detector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ventura CA
Posts: 7,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radicalcentrist View Post
So it is all about bankers. Nothing else. The bankers create the money they lend to the state and the state is stupid enough to pay them interest for the time it took to make a couple of key strokes.



If you don't get it, then maybe someone else who reads this will.


What you don't get is that the bankers can only lend Governments money when they SPEND more than they TAKE IN. Bankers are not the issue, Governments who promise their constituents cradle to grave benefits at the cost of everyone else are what is at issue.



Bankers didn't CREATE the problems in Greece, the problems in Spain, the problems in Italy OR the problems in France. Liberal Socialist Politicians did!



You see Radical, problems like this occur when you have politicians who think they can get elected by stealing from citizens and re-distributing it to those who haven't earned it. Then when there is no more to distribute, their citizens riot because they think they are ENTITLED.
Truth Detector is offline  
Old October 9th, 2012, 12:31 PM   #10
Eyes Wide Open
 
waitingtables's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 44,991
The main reason that Europe is the way it is now and not growing and recovering, is that austerity measures in a time where no banks are lending and people are out of work only makes matters worse. It is the austerity measures and not what TD claims at all.



Of course the issues of spending irresponsibly without offsetting costs will lead to this mess, but the way they think they will make it better is actually making it worse. Yes, Europe and the U.S. have to make real agreements and plans to reduce our debt and deficit, for the long term. But in order to recover from the catastrophic economic crisis we suffered, it takes government spending more and enough to actually stimulate the economy and help to create growth. And a political atmosphere that fosters cooperation between parties and helps to ease fears and doesn't lower expectations for businesses and investors is another part of the equation that our elected officials cannot seem to comprehend.



I actually don't believe that they cannot comprehend it, though. But it is so distressing to acknowledge the reality of the situation that I hate admitting it. Some people in our government and in positions of influence and power, are purposely doing what is making it worse, so that they win elections. That is painful to realize when not only are we all Americans, but we are all humans and these actions or inaction have actual consequences for other human beings in very big ways. We have reached a point of no return it seems. When one party literally detests people for being poor or disabled or old and thinks that only those who get their government entitlements from loopholes and tax credits or incentives are worthy of consideration and compassion, we have ventured a very long way off the path envisioned at the time this nation was born. I couldn't be more cynical about it.
waitingtables is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
americabeware, corner, happening, spain



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Republicans Backed Into A Corner Of Their Own Making skews13 Current Events 3 November 27th, 2012 10:38 AM
Beware The 'quadraboob'! imaginethat Political Talk 1 November 5th, 2011 11:35 AM
Happening Now: National Prayer Breakfast npr Current Events 1 February 3rd, 2011 05:40 AM
Something is happening in Moscow ? kowalskil Europe 0 September 19th, 2010 01:44 PM
Well, It's Finally Happening .... tristanrobin Gay and Lesbian Rights 35 December 25th, 2008 04:17 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.