Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events

Thanks Tree13Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 14th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #11
Banned
 
Truth Detector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ventura CA
Posts: 7,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
I have, in basic, layman's terms, explained to chemtrailers why some days contrails persist and somedays they don't, and as you know, it's not complicated. If the air is rising, low pressure, the exhaust condenses and becomes visible. If the air is falling, high pressure, the exhaust doesn't condense.

I've always been unsuccessful in this explaining endeavor.
The most entertaining part of the chemtrailers is when they say that certain areas have so much more chemtrails than others; I reply that this is because you live under a major air route into LAX or between LAX and LAS.
Truth Detector is offline  
Old February 18th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
intangible child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 10,739
It's hard for some to comprehend!

(NaturalNews) It's hard to convince others that chemtrails even exist. Most shrug and wonder what the fuss is about. After all, jets have exhaust trails, don't they? Yes they do. Those are seen sometimes as contrails. But contrails don't trail for more than a few plane lengths, nor do they remain in the sky and become hazy clouds. Contrails are ice crystals formed from jet exhaust when conditions are right. So they evaporate quickly.

Chemtrails linger, often from horizon to horizon, sometimes widening to form streaky clouds. Chemtrails are loaded with heavy metal toxins that have been measured in the water and air at several different locations. And now these toxins are showing up at high levels in blood samples from regular folks who have been ill while living in chemtrailed areas.

Chemtrails are real and they are damaging our health < click link


Some Germans and Turkish people still believe the genocides didn't happen!

Find out key facts about the Holocaust, where over six-million jews were murdered by Germany. How did it all unfold, and what were the reasons behind it?
http://www.history.co.uk/explore-his.../genocide.html

The Armenian Genocide, the first genocide of the 20th Century, occurred when two million Armenians living in Turkey were eliminated from their historic homeland through forced deportations and massacres between 1915-1918.

The Ancient Armenians

For three thousand years, a thriving Armenian community had existed inside the vast region of the Middle East bordered by the Black, Mediterranean and Caspian Seas. The area, known today as Anatolia, stands at the crossroads of three continents; Europe, Asia and Africa. Great powers rose and fell over the many centuries and the Armenian homeland, when not independent, was at various times ruled by Persians, Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, Arabs and Mongols.
http://www.unitedhumanrights.org/gen...n_genocide.htm

Past Genocides and Mass Atrocities
http://endgenocide.org/learn/past-genocides/

Last edited by intangible child; February 18th, 2013 at 12:08 AM.
intangible child is offline  
Old February 18th, 2013, 07:42 AM   #13
Banned
 
Truth Detector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ventura CA
Posts: 7,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by intangible child View Post
It's hard for some to comprehend!

(NaturalNews) It's hard to convince others that chemtrails even exist. Most shrug and wonder what the fuss is about. After all, jets have exhaust trails, don't they? Yes they do. Those are seen sometimes as contrails. But contrails don't trail for more than a few plane lengths, nor do they remain in the sky and become hazy clouds. Contrails are ice crystals formed from jet exhaust when conditions are right. So they evaporate quickly.

Chemtrails linger, often from horizon to horizon, sometimes widening to form streaky clouds. Chemtrails are loaded with heavy metal toxins that have been measured in the water and air at several different locations. And now these toxins are showing up at high levels in blood samples from regular folks who have been ill while living in chemtrailed areas.

Chemtrails are real and they are damaging our health < click link


Some Germans and Turkish people still believe the genocides didn't happen!

Find out key facts about the Holocaust, where over six-million jews were murdered by Germany. How did it all unfold, and what were the reasons behind it?
Genocide - World War 2 on History

The Armenian Genocide, the first genocide of the 20th Century, occurred when two million Armenians living in Turkey were eliminated from their historic homeland through forced deportations and massacres between 1915-1918.

The Ancient Armenians

For three thousand years, a thriving Armenian community had existed inside the vast region of the Middle East bordered by the Black, Mediterranean and Caspian Seas. The area, known today as Anatolia, stands at the crossroads of three continents; Europe, Asia and Africa. Great powers rose and fell over the many centuries and the Armenian homeland, when not independent, was at various times ruled by Persians, Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, Arabs and Mongols.
Armenian Genocide | United Human Rights Council

Past Genocides and Mass Atrocities
Past Genocides - Armenia, Holocaust, Cambodia, Bosnia, Rwanda, Darfur
More incredible baloney from blog sites that only the most uninformed low information sheeple can swallow.

But what is amazing about such conspiratorial poppycock is what the motives would possibly be and the number of conspirators would have to be involved.

It's about as idiotic as the idea that a business would purposefully poison their customers which would of course lead to te business going out of business's which is contradictory to the purpose of a business.

This loony blog story suggests that thousands are secretly involved with the purposeful poisoning of their fellow citizens for no better reason than,.....they are EVIL.

Carry on; loony tune threads like these should be posted in the conspiracy forms, not here on current events.
Truth Detector is offline  
Old February 18th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #14
Banned
 
Truth Detector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ventura CA
Posts: 7,515
Read and become informed:

Condensation Trails ("contrails") from Aircraft Engine Exhaust Contrails (short for "condensation trails") are line-shaped clouds sometimes produced by aircraft engine exhaust. The combination of high humidity and low temperatures that often exists at aircraft cruise altitudes allows the formation of contrails. Contrails are composed primarily of water (in the form of ice crystals) and do not pose health risks to humans.

Contrails have been a normal effect of aviation since its earliest days. Depending on the temperature and the amount of moisture in the air at the aircraft altitude, contrails can either evaporate quickly or they can persist and grow. Engine exhaust produces only a small portion of the water that forms ice in persistent contrails. Persistent contrails are mainly composed of water naturally present along the aircraft flight path.

Aircraft engines emit water vapor, carbon dioxide (CO2), small amounts of nitrogen oxides (NOx), hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide, sulfur gases, and soot and metal particles formed by the high-temperature combustion of jet fuel during flight. Of these emittants, only water vapor is necessary for contrail formation. Sulfur gases are also of potential interest because they lead to the formation of small particles. Particles suitable for water droplet formation are necessary for contrail formation. Initial contrail particles, however, can either be already present in the atmosphere or formed in the exhaust gas. All other engine emissions are considered nonessential to contrail formation.

For a contrail to form, suitable conditions must occur immediately behind a jet engine in the expanding engine exhaust plume. A contrail will form if, as the exhaust gases cool and mix with surrounding air, the humidity becomes high enough (or, equivalently, the air temperature becomes low enough) for liquid water to condense on particles and form liquid droplets. If the local air is cold enough, these newly formed droplets then freeze and form ice particles that make up a contrail.

Because the basic processes are very well understood, contrail formation for a given aircraft flight can be accurately predicted if atmospheric temperature and humidity conditions are known.

After the initial formation of ice, a contrail evolves in one of two ways. If the humidity is low, the contrail will be short-lived. Newly formed ice particles will quickly evaporate. The resulting contrail will extend only a short distance behind the aircraft. If the humidity is high, the contrail will be persistent. Newly formed ice particles will continue to grow in size by taking water from the surrounding atmosphere. The resulting lineshaped contrail extends for large distances behind an aircraft.

Persistent contrails can last for hours while growing to several kilometers in width and 200 to 400 meters in height. Contrails spread because of air turbulence created by the passage of aircraft, differences in wind speed along the flight track, and possibly through effects of solar heating.

Thus, the surrounding atmosphere’s conditions determine to a large extent whether or not a contrail will form after an aircraft’s passage, and how it evolves. Other factors that influence contrail formation include engine fuel efficiency, which affects the amount of heat and water emitted in the exhaust plume.

Contrails become visible roughly about a wingspan distance behind the aircraft. Contrails can be formed by propeller or jet turbine powered aircraft. During WWII, large formations of bombers left strikingly remarkable contrail formations.

The contrails formed by the exhaust at high altitude are typically white and very similar to cirrus clouds. As the exhaust gases expand and mix with the atmosphere, the contrail diffuses and spreads. It is very difficult to distinguish aged contrails from cirrus clouds. It is very difficult to distinguish aged contrails from cirrus clouds. At sunsets, these contrails can be visibly eyecatching and striking as they reflect the blue, yellow, and red spectrum of the reflected sunlight.

Persistent contrails are of interest to scientists because they affect the cloudiness of the atmosphere. Scientists in the United States, Europe, and elsewhere have studied contrail formation, occurrence, and persistence, and research efforts on these topics continue.


This summary can be found in Chapter 3 of the report, "Aviation and the Global Atmosphere," published in 1999 by Cambridge University Press for the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). The report describes current knowledge regarding the effects of aircraft emissions on the global atmosphere.

The full report is available from Cambridge University Press and a summary of this report is at IPCC - Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
Truth Detector is offline  
Old February 18th, 2013, 09:19 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
intangible child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 10,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
Read and become informed:

Condensation Trails ("contrails") from Aircraft Engine Exhaust Contrails (short for "condensation trails") are line-shaped clouds sometimes produced by aircraft engine exhaust. The combination of high humidity and low temperatures that often exists at aircraft cruise altitudes allows the formation of contrails. Contrails are composed primarily of water (in the form of ice crystals) and do not pose health risks to humans.

Contrails have been a normal effect of aviation since its earliest days. Depending on the temperature and the amount of moisture in the air at the aircraft altitude, contrails can either evaporate quickly or they can persist and grow. Engine exhaust produces only a small portion of the water that forms ice in persistent contrails. Persistent contrails are mainly composed of water naturally present along the aircraft flight path.

Aircraft engines emit water vapor, carbon dioxide (CO2), small amounts of nitrogen oxides (NOx), hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide, sulfur gases, and soot and metal particles formed by the high-temperature combustion of jet fuel during flight. Of these emittants, only water vapor is necessary for contrail formation. Sulfur gases are also of potential interest because they lead to the formation of small particles. Particles suitable for water droplet formation are necessary for contrail formation. Initial contrail particles, however, can either be already present in the atmosphere or formed in the exhaust gas. All other engine emissions are considered nonessential to contrail formation.

For a contrail to form, suitable conditions must occur immediately behind a jet engine in the expanding engine exhaust plume. A contrail will form if, as the exhaust gases cool and mix with surrounding air, the humidity becomes high enough (or, equivalently, the air temperature becomes low enough) for liquid water to condense on particles and form liquid droplets. If the local air is cold enough, these newly formed droplets then freeze and form ice particles that make up a contrail.

Because the basic processes are very well understood, contrail formation for a given aircraft flight can be accurately predicted if atmospheric temperature and humidity conditions are known.

After the initial formation of ice, a contrail evolves in one of two ways. If the humidity is low, the contrail will be short-lived. Newly formed ice particles will quickly evaporate. The resulting contrail will extend only a short distance behind the aircraft. If the humidity is high, the contrail will be persistent. Newly formed ice particles will continue to grow in size by taking water from the surrounding atmosphere. The resulting lineshaped contrail extends for large distances behind an aircraft.

Persistent contrails can last for hours while growing to several kilometers in width and 200 to 400 meters in height. Contrails spread because of air turbulence created by the passage of aircraft, differences in wind speed along the flight track, and possibly through effects of solar heating.

Thus, the surrounding atmosphere’s conditions determine to a large extent whether or not a contrail will form after an aircraft’s passage, and how it evolves. Other factors that influence contrail formation include engine fuel efficiency, which affects the amount of heat and water emitted in the exhaust plume.

Contrails become visible roughly about a wingspan distance behind the aircraft. Contrails can be formed by propeller or jet turbine powered aircraft. During WWII, large formations of bombers left strikingly remarkable contrail formations.

The contrails formed by the exhaust at high altitude are typically white and very similar to cirrus clouds. As the exhaust gases expand and mix with the atmosphere, the contrail diffuses and spreads. It is very difficult to distinguish aged contrails from cirrus clouds. It is very difficult to distinguish aged contrails from cirrus clouds. At sunsets, these contrails can be visibly eyecatching and striking as they reflect the blue, yellow, and red spectrum of the reflected sunlight.

Persistent contrails are of interest to scientists because they affect the cloudiness of the atmosphere. Scientists in the United States, Europe, and elsewhere have studied contrail formation, occurrence, and persistence, and research efforts on these topics continue.


This summary can be found in Chapter 3 of the report, "Aviation and the Global Atmosphere," published in 1999 by Cambridge University Press for the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). The report describes current knowledge regarding the effects of aircraft emissions on the global atmosphere.

The full report is available from Cambridge University Press and a summary of this report is at IPCC - Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
Looks like your beloved Fox News agrees, he admits putting aerosols in the air, but a conservative that just doesn't get reality or what he says himself! He says we have no idea the effects, but they wouldn't do it if it wasn't o.k! Just ANOTHER ignorant repulsian!
Killer Chemtrails: The Shocking Truth geoengineering from Fox News - YouTube
intangible child is offline  
Old February 18th, 2013, 09:42 AM   #16
Banned
 
Truth Detector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ventura CA
Posts: 7,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by intangible child View Post
Looks like your beloved Fox News agrees, he admits putting aerosols in the air, but a conservative that just doesn't get reality or what he says himself! He says we have no idea the effects, but they wouldn't do it if it wasn't o.k! Just ANOTHER ignorant repulsian!
Killer Chemtrails: The Shocking Truth geoengineering from Fox News - YouTube
Once again you view and read, but cannot comprehend.

Conflating "killer chem trails" onto a Fox News report that has a banner reading "Obama Administration looking into controlling the weather” is about as retarded as the premise that man can control something like the weather or an equally idiotic premise that man can cause global warming.

The Obama Administration efforts in this regard are an extension of the lunatic efforts of those who idiotically believe in the mantra of man caused climate change. But then, this is what you get when low information voters choose the most inexperienced inept person ever to inhabit the White House.

It is apparent that your complete disregard for the truth suggests someone desperately wishing to wallow in blissful ignorance regardless of facts, reality or the truth. Just rest assured that when you post lunatic blog theories using idiot premises, you will get called on it.

But lastly, to suggest that Fox is my beloved news station suggests an amazing ignorance to leap to conclusions about others based on your own closed and small minded agenda. I watch MSNBC and CNN far more than I do Fox. But then, when did you ever care about facts, reality or the truth right?
Truth Detector is offline  
Old February 18th, 2013, 10:08 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
intangible child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 10,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
Once again you view and read, but cannot comprehend.

Conflating "killer chem trails" onto a Fox News report that has a banner reading "Obama Administration looking into controlling the weather” is about as retarded as the premise that man can control something like the weather or an equally idiotic premise that man can cause global warming.

The Obama Administration efforts in this regard are an extension of the lunatic efforts of those who idiotically believe in the mantra of man caused climate change. But then, this is what you get when low information voters choose the most inexperienced inept person ever to inhabit the White House.

It is apparent that your complete disregard for the truth suggests someone desperately wishing to wallow in blissful ignorance regardless of facts, reality or the truth. Just rest assured that when you post lunatic blog theories using idiot premises, you will get called on it.

But lastly, to suggest that Fox is my beloved news station suggests an amazing ignorance to leap to conclusions about others based on your own closed and small minded agenda. I watch MSNBC and CNN far more than I do Fox. But then, when did you ever care about facts, reality or the truth right?
As Karl Rove said..... “As people do better, they start voting like Republicans - unless they have too much education and vote Democratic, which proves there can be too much of a good thing”

The republicans need an ignorant base to exist.......

The Military's Pandora's Box
by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning

This article was prepared to provide a summary of the contents of a book written in 1995 which describes an entirely new class of weapons. The weapons and their effects are described in the following pages. The United States Navy and Air Force have joined with the University of Alaska, Fairbanks, to build a prototype for a ground based "Star Wars" weapon system located in the remote bush country of Alaska.

The individuals who are demanding answers about HAARP are scattered around the planet. As well as bush dwellers in Alaska, they include: a physician in Finland; a scientist in Holland; an anti-nuclear protester in Australia; independent physicists in the United States; a grandmother in Canada, and countless others.
HAARP.net - The Military's Pandora's Box by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning

HAARP & Blue Beam

How would you feel if you were informed that the government created a technologically advanced piece of equipment that could manipulate mother nature by creating rain, earthquakes, and hurricanes? Would you say “what movie did you see that in?”

Based on radio wave technology first introduced by Nickolai Tesla, many would agree that it is needless to say that HAARP is real. Jesse Ventura shed some light on HAARP in a 2009 episode of his show “Conspiracy Theory”. However, many questions were left unanswered:
Truth Is Scary*|* HAARP & Blue Beam
intangible child is offline  
Old February 18th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #18
Banned
 
Truth Detector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ventura CA
Posts: 7,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by intangible child View Post
As Karl Rove said..... “As people do better, they start voting like Republicans - unless they have too much education and vote Democratic, which proves there can be too much of a good thing”

The republicans need an ignorant base to exist.......

The Military's Pandora's Box
by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning

This article was prepared to provide a summary of the contents of a book written in 1995 which describes an entirely new class of weapons. The weapons and their effects are described in the following pages. The United States Navy and Air Force have joined with the University of Alaska, Fairbanks, to build a prototype for a ground based "Star Wars" weapon system located in the remote bush country of Alaska.

The individuals who are demanding answers about HAARP are scattered around the planet. As well as bush dwellers in Alaska, they include: a physician in Finland; a scientist in Holland; an anti-nuclear protester in Australia; independent physicists in the United States; a grandmother in Canada, and countless others.
HAARP.net - The Military's Pandora's Box by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning

HAARP & Blue Beam

How would you feel if you were informed that the government created a technologically advanced piece of equipment that could manipulate mother nature by creating rain, earthquakes, and hurricanes? Would you say “what movie did you see that in?”

Based on radio wave technology first introduced by Nickolai Tesla, many would agree that it is needless to say that HAARP is real. Jesse Ventura shed some light on HAARP in a 2009 episode of his show “Conspiracy Theory”. However, many questions were left unanswered:
Truth Is Scary*|* HAARP & Blue Beam
So now we enter into the never ending circle of stupidity where one inane theory is debunked only to lead to another then to end up back at the original inane theory that was already debunked.

I find it ironic that you think Republicans are ignorant based on what you constantly post here and your less than credible blog sources.

What it must be like to live in a world where ignorance is celebrated while purposely staying uninformed.
Thanks from Tony
Truth Detector is offline  
Old February 18th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gamma Solaris
Posts: 17,158
Originally Posted by intangible child:

"The republicans need an ignorant base to exist......."

True! They are known as Democrats.
Tony is offline  
Old February 18th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #20
Not Believing My Eyes....
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 33,736
It's amazing how long aircraft have been used to poison people.

Here, from 1944, B-17s and P-51s weren't just delivering bombs....



Thanks from Truth Detector
imaginethat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
admits, bill, chemtrails, gates

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bill Gates on GM foods,vaccines,etc...... Dude111 Healthcare 0 January 4th, 2012 06:12 AM
Murder Chemtrails Mass Death -Exposed Octoldit Current Events 1 June 7th, 2011 01:15 PM
Bill Gates says vaccines can help reduce world population rumpelstiltskin Americas 43 October 25th, 2010 03:49 PM
The Real Story Behind Bill Gates And "Death Panels" Dude111 Healthcare 1 October 3rd, 2010 08:17 PM
HAARP, Chemtrails and Earthquakes – Any connection? intangible child Warfare 23 December 6th, 2009 07:53 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.