Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree115Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 31st, 2013, 01:42 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Hondo69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,831
Why Liberals Hate Children

After decade upon decade of liberal policies in America, the nasty effects of those policies all around us. Schools are in the toilet, national debt is skyrocketing, personal choices are disappearing faster than doctors, and unemployment remains perpetually high. Not a problem say liberal Democrats, just throw money in the air. Not a problem say liberal Republicans, just throw money in the air.

But what about the children? It is their money weíre throwing in the air after all.

Well, our children are screwed. They have no hope in hell of receiving a decent education. Every attempt to provide school choice across the country is beaten down immediately from everybody from the President on down. Those kids donít need no stinkiní choices they tell us, weíll tell them what to learn. Besides, they say, ďItís more important that teacherís unions receive full benefits and a full retirement for free than for Johnny to learn how to read. Got to get your priorities straight and keep the money flowing.Ē Then they turn around and tell us itís all about the children you see.

What about the national debt, runaway inflation and long term unemployment rates? Well, the children are screwed there too. Anybody care to make the case that these problems are good for our children?

Didnít think so.

So the problems are apparent for all to see and the only solution on the table seems to be to throw more money in the air. Itís always more money. But then you get down to the question of why. Why do we continue to repeat the mistakes of the past and hope for a different outcome? Why do we refuse to address the core problems for each of the issues and behave like responsible adults?

Because liberals hate children.

Children are an afterthought, a burden, and they can just provide for themselves. While weíre busy partying like itís 1999 in the living room the children are roaming the house left to their own devices. We donít really care what theyíre doing, weíve got the music turned up loud and lines of coke on the table.

Children are just a liability anyway. They stop us from doing the things we want to be doing, like going on exotic vacations and driving fancy cars. That money we could have spent on new clothes and a vial of coke is being thrown away on stupid things like diapers and expensive baby formula. And they just wonít leave. They hang around for 18 to 20 years dragging us down and stopping us from having the fun we deserve. Itís our party, damnit, and whose idea was it to have those kids in the first place?

The reason liberals hate children is because they want to keep the perpetual party going for themselves. They are selfish. It's always me, me, me.

Liberals may get older, but they never grow up.
Hondo69 is offline  
Old March 31st, 2013, 04:45 AM   #2
Coconut Lure
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 16,002
i get how they hate children, all well stated above. the "why" still puzzles me a bit.
webguy4 is offline  
Old March 31st, 2013, 07:01 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 7,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo69 View Post
After decade upon decade of liberal policies in America, the nasty effects of those policies all around us. Schools are in the toilet, national debt is skyrocketing, personal choices are disappearing faster than doctors, and unemployment remains perpetually high. Not a problem say liberal Democrats, just throw money in the air. Not a problem say liberal Republicans, just throw money in the air.

But what about the children? It is their money weíre throwing in the air after all.

Well, our children are screwed. They have no hope in hell of receiving a decent education. Every attempt to provide school choice across the country is beaten down immediately from everybody from the President on down. Those kids donít need no stinkiní choices they tell us, weíll tell them what to learn. Besides, they say, ďItís more important that teacherís unions receive full benefits and a full retirement for free than for Johnny to learn how to read. Got to get your priorities straight and keep the money flowing.Ē Then they turn around and tell us itís all about the children you see.

What about the national debt, runaway inflation and long term unemployment rates? Well, the children are screwed there too. Anybody care to make the case that these problems are good for our children?

Didnít think so.

So the problems are apparent for all to see and the only solution on the table seems to be to throw more money in the air. Itís always more money. But then you get down to the question of why. Why do we continue to repeat the mistakes of the past and hope for a different outcome? Why do we refuse to address the core problems for each of the issues and behave like responsible adults?

Because liberals hate children.

Children are an afterthought, a burden, and they can just provide for themselves. While weíre busy partying like itís 1999 in the living room the children are roaming the house left to their own devices. We donít really care what theyíre doing, weíve got the music turned up loud and lines of coke on the table.

Children are just a liability anyway. They stop us from doing the things we want to be doing, like going on exotic vacations and driving fancy cars. That money we could have spent on new clothes and a vial of coke is being thrown away on stupid things like diapers and expensive baby formula. And they just wonít leave. They hang around for 18 to 20 years dragging us down and stopping us from having the fun we deserve. Itís our party, damnit, and whose idea was it to have those kids in the first place?

The reason liberals hate children is because they want to keep the perpetual party going for themselves. They are selfish. It's always me, me, me.

Liberals may get older, but they never grow up.
You've used an awful broad brush there Hondo, tell us, HOW would YOU fix it ?? What if you were in charge ?? What would you do ???
BubbaJones is offline  
Old March 31st, 2013, 07:13 PM   #4
Coconut Lure
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 16,002
hating children is evil. an important step in defeating evil is naming it.

shine a light on it and let the cockroaches be seen for the scurrying filthy cowards they are.
Thanks from sumara
webguy4 is offline  
Old March 31st, 2013, 09:57 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
intangible child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 12,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
i get how they hate children, all well stated above. the "why" still puzzles me a bit.
Because republicans are against abortion and social programs, (welfare etc.) The conservative way is for them to be born, then watch them starve in the street or get bf'd in their prison for profit scam!
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLADB1D9CAFA8D20B8
intangible child is offline  
Old March 31st, 2013, 10:03 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
intangible child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 12,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
hating children is evil. an important step in defeating evil is naming it.

shine a light on it and let the cockroaches be seen for the scurrying filthy cowards they are.

Light shining brightly!


republicans are against abortion and social programs, (welfare etc.) The conservative way is for them to be born, then watch them starve in the street or get bf'd in their prison for profit scam!
Prisons For Profit Documentary - YouTube

John W. Whitehead: Jailing Americans for Profit: The Rise of the Prison Industrial Complex
Thanks from tristanrobin
intangible child is offline  
Old March 31st, 2013, 10:37 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Hondo69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,831
To answer some of the questions above, let me start with education.

One of Obamaís first acts as President was to eliminate school choice in D.C. It was in place and had started working its magic, then Obama stomped it out with the heel of his iron boot. And itís not just D.C., everywhere where school choice has been tried it has been a resounding success. And everywhere it has been tried parents line up for hours to get their child into charter school and voucher programs.

No one can argue the success of these programs. So why is it that liberals do everything in their power to stomp them out? Itís not that liberals are just willing to argue against school choice, they bring out all the big guns. They do everything from running TV commercials to busing in protesters from out of state. And they tap into the millions of dollars donated by unions into their political coffers and associate slush funds. So part of your answer is right there, unions.

Liberals favor capital cronyism over the education of our children. The status quo is operated by unions and has been for decades. And their track record is abysmal. But liberals favor this nightmare over the well proven results of school choice. They are more than willing to sacrifice our childrenís futures for the sake of their own political slush funds. As long as they retain power union dollars will flow, to hell with the children.

So what would I do about it? Well, for one, Iíd begin a national campaign to identify those that aid and abet the crime. Starting with the President, Iíd apply every tool available to force him to answer the tough questions. Heís not been forced to answer for his actions as yet by the lap dog media. By raising this debate to a national level heíd be force to testify before the American people. Heíd be forced to defend the indefensible. Then Iíd do the same right down the line with Debbie Wasserman Shultz, Nancy Pelosi and so on. Because when a national campaign begins to roll, the effects trickle downhill all the way to the local level. And thatís where these types of debates are really won and lost.

Secondly, Iíd eliminate the Department of Education. If we really want to help schools at the local level, we donít need some bloated agency with their authoritarian mandates to hand down their iron fisted rules to our local schools. Talk to any teacher or principal that you know is working hard for the kids and theyíll all tell you the same thing. Government mandates create vastly more problems than they solve. They spend more time these days toeing the line to government regulations and the funds tied to them than they do education our kids. No Child Left Behind was a good idea on paper, but a nightmare in reality. It has changed the focus from education to the precious tax dollars schools need to survive these days.

Block grants are a much more efficient way to distribute tax dollars if the feds feel they must play a role in our childrenís education. Send the money to the States with no strings attached and youíll discover 50 different experiments going to work. Or 54 if youíre Obama.

But this will never happen with liberals in power. It is those strings attached that they crave most. As long as they can control the strings, they can be assured of millions of union pension dollars rolling into their own private slush funds. And those pension dollars are critical to keep the party going in perpetuity.

Meanwhile our children suffer from being trapped in a system design by and designed for union control.
Thanks from Truth Detector, Jbird and roastpork
Hondo69 is offline  
Old March 31st, 2013, 10:54 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gamma Solaris
Posts: 22,932
Are aborted children anything BUT hated? The vast numbers of abortions are to the Left of the political divide. What a proud mantle...
Thanks from Truth Detector and sumara
Tony is offline  
Old March 31st, 2013, 10:55 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
intangible child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 12,699
Now for some Reality!

On Jan. 8, 2002, then president George W. Bush signed No Child Left Behind into law, ushering in an era of standardized test-based school reform. This assessment of the NCLB decade was written by Lisa Guisbond with Monty Neill and Bob Schaeffer, all from the National Center for Fair and Open Testing, known as FairTest, a Boston-based organization that aims to end the misuse of standardized tests. Guisbond is a policy analyst, Neill is executive director and Schaeffer is public education director.
A decade of No Child Left Behind: Lessons from a policy failure - The Answer Sheet - The Washington Post

More Americans think No Child Left Behind has made education in the U.S. worse rather than better, according to results from a Gallup poll released Monday.

Of those surveyed, 29 percent believe the Bush-era education law has worsened education in America, compared with just 16 percent who said it has improved the system. Another 38 percent said NCLB hasn't made much of a difference, while 17 percent are not familiar enough with the policy to rate its effectiveness. Of those who say they are "very familiar" with the law, 28 percent say it has made education better and 48 percent worse.

No Child Left Behind Worsened Education, 48 Percent Of Americans 'Very Familiar' With The Law Say In Gallup Poll


WASHINGTON ó A company headed by President Bush's brother and partly owned by his parents is benefiting from Republican connections and federal dollars targeted for economically disadvantaged students under the No Child Left Behind Act.

With investments from his parents, George H.W. and Barbara Bush, and other backers, Neil Bush's company, Ignite! Learning, has placed its products in 40 U.S. school districts and now plans to market internationally.

Bush's Family Profits From `No Child' Act - Los Angeles Times
intangible child is offline  
Old March 31st, 2013, 10:59 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gamma Solaris
Posts: 22,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by intangible child View Post
Now for some Reality!

On Jan. 8, 2002, then president George W. Bush signed No Child Left Behind into law, ushering in an era of standardized test-based school reform. This assessment of the NCLB decade was written by Lisa Guisbond with Monty Neill and Bob Schaeffer, all from the National Center for Fair and Open Testing, known as FairTest, a Boston-based organization that aims to end the misuse of standardized tests. Guisbond is a policy analyst, Neill is executive director and Schaeffer is public education director.
A decade of No Child Left Behind: Lessons from a policy failure - The Answer Sheet - The Washington Post

More Americans think No Child Left Behind has made education in the U.S. worse rather than better, according to results from a Gallup poll released Monday.

Of those surveyed, 29 percent believe the Bush-era education law has worsened education in America, compared with just 16 percent who said it has improved the system. Another 38 percent said NCLB hasn't made much of a difference, while 17 percent are not familiar enough with the policy to rate its effectiveness. Of those who say they are "very familiar" with the law, 28 percent say it has made education better and 48 percent worse.

No Child Left Behind Worsened Education, 48 Percent Of Americans 'Very Familiar' With The Law Say In Gallup Poll


WASHINGTON ó A company headed by President Bush's brother and partly owned by his parents is benefiting from Republican connections and federal dollars targeted for economically disadvantaged students under the No Child Left Behind Act.

With investments from his parents, George H.W. and Barbara Bush, and other backers, Neil Bush's company, Ignite! Learning, has placed its products in 40 U.S. school districts and now plans to market internationally.

Bush's Family Profits From `No Child' Act - Los Angeles Times
Okay...another poisoned dart blown at George W Bush. So? Oh, yeah...I forgot...the worse GWB is painted to be...the better BHO gets to look. Forgot about that one...sorry!
Tony is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
children, hate, liberals



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Those Damn Liberals - Got to hate them! intangible child Current Events 152 August 14th, 2016 12:53 PM
Liberals of Oz Jimmyb Political Humor 10 October 13th, 2014 10:50 PM
Why Liberals Hate Guns tadpole256 Gun Control 268 March 10th, 2010 04:20 PM
Liberals Gone Wild! alias Political Talk 13 October 23rd, 2006 10:37 PM
Liberals theBTMANIAC Political Talk 12 December 20th, 2005 05:05 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.