Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree46Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 9th, 2013, 07:40 AM   #31
Banned
 
Truth Detector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ventura CA
Posts: 7,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtables View Post
Yeah, this isn't a blog and that wasn't a substantive post. Just insults. More substance please.
Spare me your substantless trolling and baiting. The notion that you debate with substance is about as moronic as your incredibly dumb claim no database will be maintained.
Thanks from Jimmyb
Truth Detector is offline  
Old April 9th, 2013, 07:41 AM   #32
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: america
Posts: 1,163
so you ever shot a firearm?
Thanks from Jimmyb
sovereignman is offline  
Old April 9th, 2013, 07:42 AM   #33
Eyes Wide Open
 
waitingtables's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 44,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
Your either a really bad liar or incredibly ignorant about what constitutes registration and background checks. Anyone claiming that massive data will not be accumulated and maintained on those who are law abiding citizens is incredibly ignorant or outright lying. Perhaps both!
Nope, it is you and your people who are lying about a database. Do you have a grocery store card that you use when you shop so you can get the sale prices? Are you comfortable with a database with a record of all your groceries being kept on file? Wake up. Quit pretending this in any way infringes on a person's right to keep and bear arms if he is legally allowed to do so. It doesn't.
Thanks from Fayt
waitingtables is offline  
Old April 9th, 2013, 07:44 AM   #34
Eyes Wide Open
 
waitingtables's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 44,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignman View Post
so you ever shot a firearm?
Yes, in fact I have. But not for a very long time. So what? It makes no difference whether I have or haven't. I still don't want criminals to be able to buy them online without a background check or anywhere else legally, nor do I want the crazy guy with the voices in his head telling him to kill all the people he can as fast as he can to have easy access to buying them.
waitingtables is offline  
Old April 9th, 2013, 07:46 AM   #35
Eyes Wide Open
 
waitingtables's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 44,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
Spare me your substantless trolling and baiting. The notion that you debate with substance is about as moronic as your incredibly dumb claim no database will be maintained.
Again, your lies and insults are proof of nothing other than your overcompensating for something. I would venture to guess what that is, but this isn't the place for that. Why is it that Wayne LaPierre was fine with background checks before if all that you claim is true? Guess why? Because your claims are bogus nonsense and lies.
waitingtables is offline  
Old April 9th, 2013, 07:46 AM   #36
Banned
 
Truth Detector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ventura CA
Posts: 7,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtables View Post
IT matters not how this particular murderer got his guns. If his mother had been a responsible gun owner, this would not have been the way it happened. It still is necessary to prevent criminals and crazy people from just the easiest way to get a gun and that is just buying it online or at a show without the required background checks. Otherwise you are saying that criminals have more rights to own a gun than people have to not be shot buy a criminal who bought a gun legally.
Another substantless post containing nothing but speculative hyperbole. Your lack of knowledge about guns combined with your cluelessness about obtaining one merely remove any doubt that you are merely parroting the moronic talking points of the DNC.

Not one law will prevent those who BREAK the law from committing such crimes. They don't work in Norway, Sweden, Germany, England or anyplace else with honerous bans on private ownership. to argue they do work requires he willing suspension of one's intelligence and facts to the contrary.

The big difference between us and them is a Constitution which you and your fellow liberals have little use for.
Thanks from Jimmyb
Truth Detector is offline  
Old April 9th, 2013, 07:50 AM   #37
Eyes Wide Open
 
waitingtables's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 44,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
Another substantless post containing nothing but speculative hyperbole. Your lack of knowledge about guns combined with your cluelessness about obtaining one merely remove any doubt that you are merely parroting the moronic talking points of the DNC.

Not one law will prevent those who BREAK the law from committing such crimes. They don't work in Norway, Sweden, Germany, England or anyplace else with honerous bans on private ownership. to argue they do work requires he willing suspension of one's intelligence and facts to the contrary.

The big difference between us and them is a Constitution which you and your fellow liberals have little use for.
That is total BS. I don't know why your detector isn't going berserk. Of course checking the background of a person would prevent that person from buying a gun there if their background check came back that they were not allowed to legally possess a gun. That law will prevent that criminal from buying a gun in that shop or from that website that checks the background of the person trying to buy it. To claim otherwise is simply lies. There is nothing in the Constitution that would prevent a law requiring background checks on peple trying to buy guns. Especially since we have laws that limit some citizens from their right to keep and bear arms.
Thanks from Fayt
waitingtables is offline  
Old April 9th, 2013, 07:53 AM   #38
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: america
Posts: 1,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtables View Post
Yes, in fact I have. But not for a very long time. So what? It makes no difference whether I have or haven't. I still don't want criminals to be able to buy them online without a background check or anywhere else legally, nor do I want the crazy guy with the voices in his head telling him to kill all the people he can as fast as he can to have easy access to buying them.
what kind of gun was it? I believe everyone should have a gun, if someone wants to be an idiot and wave a gun around acting tough and infringing anyone's life liberty or property, ill shoot them and let god sort them out its simple as that
sovereignman is offline  
Old April 9th, 2013, 07:56 AM   #39
Eyes Wide Open
 
waitingtables's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 44,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignman View Post
what kind of gun was it? I believe everyone should have a gun, if someone wants to be an idiot and wave a gun around acting tough and infringing anyone's life liberty or property, ill shoot them and let god sort them out its simple as that
A .357 Magnum. SO you obviously have no problem with whackos and criminals buying guns legally I see. And you think they have more rights than a person has to live their life or go to school without being massacred.
waitingtables is offline  
Old April 9th, 2013, 07:59 AM   #40
Banned
 
Truth Detector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ventura CA
Posts: 7,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtables View Post
Again, your lies and insults are proof of nothing other than your overcompensating for something. I would venture to guess what that is, but this sin't the place for that. WHy is it that Wayne Lapierre was fine with background checks before if all that you claim is true? Guess why? Because your claims are bogus nonsense and lies.
Another baseless and moronic attempt at trolling. You couldn't comprehend a fact from a lie if it walked up and introduced itself to you. Your posts are constantly filled with lies, distortions and fabrications laced with subtle insults. You have a lot of nerve claiming I am lying based on nothing more substantive than an effort to troll and provoke.

Again, spare me your juvenile uninformed massive piles of troll filled bile and bother someone who appreciates ignorance.

The debate isn't about what Wayne Lapuerre thought, use to think or wants, it is about the substantless efforts by truly ignorant and uninformed liberals to make private gun ownership extinct. It is about an moronic and mindless effort to make private ownership of firearms honerous for law abiding citizens while doing NOTHING to prevent future criminal acts.

You have provided nothing but the typically uninformed and clueless hyperbolic rhetoric liberals are known for and ZERO facts or evidence that supports such efforts.

Facts are not your forte' and never have been. You inhabit a tiny myopic world filled with irony and hypocrisy which you mistakenly believe gives you license to spread it on this forum on a daily basis.

Carry on; I have to learn to ignore your nonsense much like I do a few select others here that add nothing to any debate.
Truth Detector is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
children, interviews, minutes, newtown, parents



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
President Obama Speaks at Newtown High School The White House The White House 0 December 16th, 2012 08:00 PM
President Obama Makes a Statement on the Shooting in Newtown, Connecticut The White House The White House 1 December 15th, 2012 07:48 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.